PDA

View Full Version : ridealong man

10-27-2006, 12:29 AM
I heard that ridealong is not comming to mso, because we had jail people coming to the road. that sucks he was a t8 person that i would have him backme up anyday. i no that he love this agency alot when i had him ride with me he knew this job better than i did. goodluck to him. :cry:

10-27-2006, 12:38 AM
I KNOW THAT HE WAS HIRED BUT THE JAIL THING CAME OUT IN THEY HAD TO BOOT HIM. THAT SAD HE WAS A GREAT PERSON WHO LOVE THIS JOB MORE THEN SOME OF THE DEPUTYS WE HAVE KNOW A MOTIVATED PERSON I MEAN.

10-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Are you talking about the sheriff explorer guy that been on like a million ridealongs

10-28-2006, 06:46 AM
I haven't posted on here since last year some time, however, if we're talking about B.E. then I gotta say something. Most T12's are over-excited and can't handle themselves professionally. B.E. is like having another deputy in the car with you. He doesn't say "hey stop that car, it has illegal bumper stickers" or some dumb crap like that. He knows that he is a guest and appreciates you having him. He NEVER presumptuosly turns your blue lights on when you are trying to get a T50 called out before you light 'em up. He doesn't constantly make stupid comments that make you wanna pull the ejection seat lever. He always asks applicable questions and accepts criticism. The main thing is that he is eager to learn and to get it right. When you are out on calls, he handles people with a professional attitude and gives correct information. If he doesn't know the correct answer, he won't try to make something up. He used to not understand hundred blocks such as "2500 Cortez
Rd" but he took what I tought him and figured it out quickly. He learned how to write tickets quickly. He can call out a T50 better than I can most of the time. We worked a death investigation a few months back and he helped by offering mature conversation and calming down friends and family. Plus, he can take a personal joke like a man, and laugh at himself when he messes up a little. It would be a shame if he doesn't get a spot and if this is true, all of you who have observed these thing mentioned in this post should get with me and see what, if anything, we can do about it. I also wanted to say this post is not intended to "gripe" about hiring or the Department in anyway. It's only to document some of the good things we'll be missing out on.

10-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I AGREE 100% WITH SLVU, B.E. IS A GOOD PERSON AND WOULD MAKE A REAL GOOD DEPUTY. WHAT I DONT AGREE WITH IS HOW THEY WOULD HIRE SOMEONE, I'M NOT GONNA MENTION NAMES BUT WHO FATHER ALSO A SGT HERE, WHO IS A COMPLETE IDIOT, IMMATURE, KID , WHO WILL END UP NOT PASSING FTO AND IS A COMPLETE LIABILITY FOR THE S.O.

10-28-2006, 01:59 PM
BIG AMEN to that last post- i thought the same thing. I even told B.E. that in a phone conversation we had. They told him that they would but him on hold for six months- he is having an interview with BPD-they will take him in a heart beat- our lose their gain.

10-28-2006, 05:56 PM
I HEARD ABOUT B.E. TO, I WAS WONDERING WHY MSO DID NOT START HIM YET. I KNOW IN THE ACADEMY THERE WERE 4 AGENCY THAT WANTED TO PICK HIM UP BUT HE TURNED THEM AWAY FOR MSO. WOW HE MADE A COMMENT IN THE DT ROOM I WAS BORN FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT. I HOPE MSO HIRES THAT GUY :shock:

10-28-2006, 09:53 PM
While I agree with most of what has been said. I have seen some times were B.E. had a few integrity issues. Nothing too big but did raise that small flag in the back of my mind.

10-28-2006, 10:37 PM
I HAVE KNOWN B.E. SINCE HE WAS A SHERIFF EXPLORER. I NEVER SEEN ANY BODY THAT WANTED TO BE A DEPUTY MORE THAN HE HAS, AND HE NEVER GOT PAID. HE DID THIS ON HIS OWN TIME AND WANTED TO HELP US OUT ON CALLS. YEA GUEST HE MAY HAVE HAD SOME LITTLE ISSUES, BUT WHO DOSEN'T IN THIS DEPT. HE IS A HUMAN BEING THAT MEANS HE MAKES MISTAKES. SO DONT TALK BAD ABOUT HIM. HE WAS THE ONLY ONE I SEEN COME OUT IN RIDE. HE NEEDS TO BE HIRE. FIRST THE MILITARY GUYS NOW OUR OWN FAMILY IN THE DEPT. WHAT NEXTS. HE HAS RIDDEN WITH ME A FEW TIMES AND I KNOW THAT HE LOVES THIS JOB AND THIS DEPT. OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT HAVE RIDDEN WITH US. WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND HELP HIM OUT. HE IS A MANATEE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTY AT HEART. :(

10-30-2006, 12:44 PM
I AGREE 100% WITH SLVU, B.E. IS A GOOD PERSON AND WOULD MAKE A REAL GOOD DEPUTY. WHAT I DONT AGREE WITH IS HOW THEY WOULD HIRE SOMEONE, I'M NOT GONNA MENTION NAMES BUT WHO FATHER ALSO A SGT HERE, WHO IS A COMPLETE IDIOT, IMMATURE, KID , WHO WILL END UP NOT PASSING FTO AND IS A COMPLETE LIABILITY FOR THE S.O.

yea he needs to chill out/grow up some. he always talks on the radio, even when he is in his pov. i heard he calls his dad at home a lot for authorization on stuff that he should be talking to a road sgt that is on duty about.

CTFUUU
10-30-2006, 06:00 PM
The department will reap what it sows.

10-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Are you folks talking about the traffic SGT's son Fib**? I had a friend who is a TPD officer get stoped by him, he called me wondering when we got rice burning pick-ups for UC work... I guess C.F. got nervous when he found out he was an off duty LEO and made up some story.

CTFUUU
10-31-2006, 02:12 AM
Are you folks talking about the traffic SGT's son Fib**? I had a friend who is a TPD officer get stoped by him, he called me wondering when we got rice burning pick-ups for UC work... I guess C.F. got nervous when he found out he was an off duty LEO and made up some story.When did this occur? I'll write the 08 if someone will give me the 43.

10-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Are you folks talking about the traffic SGT's son Fib**? I had a friend who is a TPD officer get stoped by him, he called me wondering when we got rice burning pick-ups for UC work... I guess C.F. got nervous when he found out he was an off duty LEO and made up some story.When did this occur? I'll write the 08 if someone will give me the 43.

My friend said he is going to call and make a complaint, so he can give it from the horses mouth so to speak. I'll keep you updated.

CTFUUU
10-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Remind your friend what a favor he would be doing ALL OF US! If your friend doesn't get an opportunity though, tell him I'll be happy too!

11-01-2006, 07:52 PM
that kid is a waste of space as is his father. look at what his father has done to the traffic unit with the help of combee after overstreet spent two years fixing shoemakers mess. neither of them are worth a damn as far as supervisors go. at least fieber is a decent guy but combee is a straigt up a$$hole. but back to junior he is an even bigger idiot and i cant wait to see him washed out of the FTO program.

11-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Are you kidding me, he wont be washed out because he has been given an "in" anyone who thinks differently is just kidding themselves.

11-02-2006, 08:12 AM
WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE STARTED OFF TALKING ABOUT ONE PERSON AND NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER?
B.E. IS A GOOD GUY AND WILL (I HOPE) BE AN ASSET TO US ALL

CTFUUU
11-02-2006, 09:48 AM
WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WE STARTED OFF TALKING ABOUT ONE PERSON AND NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER?
B.E. IS A GOOD GUY AND WILL (I HOPE) BE AN ASSET TO US ALLThe last few posts were about CF, not BE.

11-02-2006, 10:50 PM
i know that we don't like that somepeople are hire with us should be hire. but we need to speak to the big people on the 5th floor and say something.

11-02-2006, 10:54 PM
in the last post i meant should not be hire with us. If BE decides to go to another agency we need to support him. becaues this agency is just not doing what i think is right. we need what minorites we have that can do the job and he is.

11-03-2006, 03:59 AM
RICE BURNER? C.F. HAS A CHEVY SO WHO EVER THE PERSON SAYING C.F. DID A T50 IS FULL OF HIM/HER SELF.

11-03-2006, 04:39 AM
"RICE BURNER? C.F. HAS A CHEVY SO WHO EVER THE PERSON SAYING C.F. DID A T50 IS FULL OF HIM/HER SELF."

OK COREY YOU CAN STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF. WE ALL KNOW YOU HAD A LITTLE NISSAN TRUCK (RICE BURNER) BEFORE YOU QUIT DELIVERING PIZZAS AND GOT A REAL JOB AT THE S.O. AND THEN BOUGHT A REAL TRUCK.(YOUR CHEVY)

11-08-2006, 03:34 AM
B.E might be all of those things that every is saying he is but at the same time hes a liar. He lies and tells people that he is already working at the sheriffs office "finally got my first pay check" he would say telling people that he is working at the front desk and is almost out on the road. We all know thats a bunch of sh**. I can't stand liars, liars make crooked cops we have enough problems already. Id rather be short staff than partner with a liar

11-08-2006, 04:35 AM
I thought you had to be a documented Liar to work at MSO ???

11-09-2006, 05:46 AM
B.E might be all of those things that every is saying he is but at the same time hes a liar. He lies and tells people that he is already working at the sheriffs office "finally got my first pay check" he would say telling people that he is working at the front desk and is almost out on the road. We all know thats a bunch of sh**. I can't stand liars, liars make crooked cops we have enough problems already. Id rather be short staff than partner with a liar

I know B.E. and that boy has worked to hard to be were he is at today. I know that you arse hole, but don;t say some shyte like that. that boy can back me up anyday. so grow up and stop posting shyte. :evil: :evil: :evil: