PDA

View Full Version : Postalita

10-21-2006, 02:37 AM
Hey , I am here again... I am proud to have poor Grammar, and be a reff.. However , you guys will never have a take home car... On top of that most hialeah Cops are enanos ( MIDGETS), have nasty ass tattoes, you guys are very UNPROFESSIONALS...... So thanks for the grammar spelling comments...... You should be a an English teacher not a COP!!!!! Policias Mickey Mouse, ( POSTALITAS!!!!!!)!

11-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Perhaps you are right. HPD has been worn down for years from an envious SOB who will not live to see the next decade. However, this six foot arian will put his boot in your A ss any day. And yes some of our officers are on the short side but they more than make up for it with heart. Anytime you wish to try and see the lenght of your life bring it on.

11-09-2006, 03:22 AM
So you finally found a medium from to which express your true feelings without the terror of getting dealt with. Even if you wrap yourself with vehicles and notebook computers you will still remain a cowardly sh*tbird begging for the help your squad partners in ALL matters with special attention to A-forms & Reports (I pity the Sgt& department that you will now stain). If you ever wish to pretend you have a spine, please cross the Hialeah border and any of our fine cops (any shape & size) can arrange a moment of instruction but what am I talking about..... you can barely write back. Stick to clicks, whoops, and whistles .... clearly, English is entirely too complex for you. As for tattoos ... yes they do require needles, skulls may be too scary for you, your mommy disapproves, and remind you of the 38's that have had their way with you in the back alley BUT I'm sure your Henna tattoos of flowers and pokemon are cool, not nasty. Stop starring at the big men with scary tattoos.

“Coward: One who, in a perilous emergency, thinks with his legs.”

“A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.”

BOLO4ME2
11-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Hey , I am here again... I am proud to have poor Grammar, and be a reff.. However , you guys will never have a take home car... On top of that most hialeah Cops are enanos ( MIDGETS), have nasty arse tattoes, you guys are very UNPROFESSIONALS...... So thanks for the grammar spelling comments...... You should be a an English teacher not a COP!!!!! Policias Mickey Mouse, ( POSTALITAS!!!!!!)!

You are not qru all the way... You should not be proud to use poor grammar. Your reports may one day become court evidence and be read by a jury to determine the guilt or innocence of a person. Your ability to communicate well, both in writing and in your speech, is essential. You should invest in "Ingles sin Barreras", I hear it's great. I too I'm a former refugee, now a citizen, and thought it was important that I learn to communicate well in order to succeed. Your reference to Hialeah cops being enanos tells me you are probably a very tall, young man, with many insecurities and find respect and attention by driving a police car with lights and sirens. Do you also carry a big gun around? It's true that we may have some officers who are short, however it is not size that matters. You come across as the classic "grande por gusto." Our officers don't need to drive around in take home cars to feel important, they are good cops, with or without take home cars. This is not to say they don't deserve them. Working in undesirable conditions day in, and day out develops character in those who are destined for great things. The wimps quit early. "You guys are very UNPROFESSIONALS"??? Try "You guys are very UNPROFESSIONAL." Dude...???? with all the money you are saving on gas with your "take home car" you should be able to afford "INGLES SIN BARRERAS" :D

11-14-2006, 03:10 AM
PLEASE DONT JUDGE US ON THIS LOSER,QRU AND GUEST31... WE R YOUR BROTHERS AND WISH U COULD HAVE TAKE HOMES AND ALL THAT ALL COPS DESERVE... DONT JUDGE THIS HATER AS ONE OF US AT MPD,CAUSE WE DONT HATE... WE SUPPORT AND PRAISE ALL OUR BRO AND SIS.. GOD BLESS U!

BOLO4ME2
11-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Hey , I am here again... I am proud to have poor Grammar, and be a reff.. However , you guys will never have a take home car... On top of that most hialeah Cops are enanos ( MIDGETS), have nasty arse tattoes, you guys are very UNPROFESSIONALS...... So thanks for the grammar spelling comments...... You should be a an English teacher not a COP!!!!! Policias Mickey Mouse, ( POSTALITAS!!!!!!)!

By the way, you don't "have poor grammar", you use poor grammar. Having poor grammar implies you have a condition. Another way of putting it would be to say that you are "gammatically challenged." :P