PDA

View Full Version : help me out!!!

10-19-2006, 05:12 AM
Hey fellow LEO's his is gonna sound a little corny but here goes...I'm sure I'll get my share of ragging and smart ass comments to this but hopefully someone can help me out...My 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up and I'm looking to surprise my wife by renewing our vows at some kind of long weekend getaway (preferrably on my 4 days off). If anybody has ever done this or has any suggestions as to where a good place to go would be I'm all ears. Of course I am on a cop's salary so be kind. OK everyone I'm ready for the ragging. Let the comments begin. And for those of you that respond sincerely...I thank you in advance.

10-19-2006, 12:30 PM
There is a wonderful bed and breakfast on Amelia Island just north of Jacksonville called Hoyt House. They have beautiful rooms, a pool and a hot tub. We have been there twice for anniversary celbrations. Very small historic downtown, horse drawn carriage rides, close to the beach. Reasonable priced. HoytHouse.com

St. Augustine also has nice bed and breakfasts, great restaurants and the lighhouse. Beach is close. A little more crowded due to tourist but still a great weekend getaway.

10-19-2006, 02:16 PM
St Augustine, and your guaranteed