PDA

View Full Version : new sheriff in town

10-15-2006, 12:58 PM
hey i think maybe its time we need to bring back Buford Pusser at least he knew how to control his deputies and bring down the crime in his town. maybe there wont be as many drug dealers and whores walking around 14th st west and 12th st east.

10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
oh kay buddy. i think we need to bring back segregation, and lead paint, and drivin wit no seat belts :P

10-16-2006, 02:23 PM
It doesnt matter whos the sheriff, there is always going to be crime. You take down one dealer and two more step up in his place. Arrest one pro and her daughter goes into the family business.

CTFUUU
10-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Is there a moral to this story?

10-18-2006, 12:25 AM
oh kay buddy. i think we need to bring back segregation, and lead paint, and drivin wit no seat belts :P

dont think we need to go that far.as far as doing something about it when you call to report it by time anyone gets there they are long gone and when you give them plate #'s they always say "we will look into it or nothing we can do we didnt see it happen. so what do we do? then we dont report it cause it seems to be a bother to some officers.

10-18-2006, 01:24 PM
This has been said over and over and I know you don't want to hear it. But everyone has rights. Good guys and bad guys alike. If I did not see the crime happen and you only give me a tag number; I can only use it as a lead to locate the suspect. YOU will have to ID the suspect in a line up or show up and YOU will most likely go to court in order to get a conviction. I will be there too but you are the witness. Thats the way the system works. Until the laws of the land are changed this is the way it has to be.

10-19-2006, 06:24 AM

dont think we need to go that far.as far as doing something about it when you call to report it by time anyone gets there they are long gone and when you give them plate #'s they always say "we will look into it or nothing we can do we didnt see it happen. so what do we do? then we dont report it cause it seems to be a bother to some officers.3

what are you, a professional crime reporter?

10-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Frank- you sound like a real dumb shizl so I'll spell it out for u. Crime getting out of control or the deputies letting it get out of control is not the issue- the issue is that we-deputies- have so many rules and regulations to follow while johnny dirt bag does not. Think about you being in a foot race with a world class sprinter but at the start of the race he/she starts 100 yards in front of you. So stop talkin trash and talk to the law makers about this problem not the law enforcers- dumb shizl!

10-20-2006, 03:04 AM
hey there really is no need to get all nasty and what not, i know you guys are under alot of pressure and no im not a crime reporter (but if i was the truth will be out there not what the local rag calls the truth). i do relize what us people have to do and thats get some balls and come forward instead of hiding behind walls.