PDA

View Full Version : weapon

10-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Does BPD allow officers leaving the agency to purchase their service weapon?

10-12-2006, 12:51 PM
I doubt it. With all the people bailing from here, their would be no guns left! :lol:

10-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Check out the letter to the editor in todays BH...........

10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
No we do not. If you retire after 20 years of service the Department gives it to you as a retirement gift.

10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Re: Editorial nobody likes getting a ticket no matter how nice we are. Bash the cop OK we can take it but did you notice that she fails to take responsibility for what she did--its all the cops fault and everybody else does it. What a loser!!

10-12-2006, 02:34 PM
and when you retire you also get to keep the knife that you have been stabbed in the back with as a retirement gift also.

10-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Re: Editorial nobody likes getting a ticket no matter how nice we are. Bash the cop OK we can take it but did you notice that she fails to take responsibility for what she did--its all the cops fault and everybody else does it. What a loser!! I am so sick of the public with this rude crap. Too bad if you don't like what the Officer is telling you or how he is telling you. You were not abused or degraded, he did his job so shut up and pay the fine.

10-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I can't stand people.

10-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Re: Editorial nobody likes getting a ticket no matter how nice we are. Bash the cop OK we can take it but did you notice that she fails to take responsibility for what she did--its all the cops fault and everybody else does it. What a loser!! I am so sick of the public with this rude crap. Too bad if you don't like what the Officer is telling you or how he is telling you. You were not abused or degraded, he did his job so shut up and pay the fine.

even more reason why this website needs to be restricted to sworn LEOs only

10-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Does **** get extra Knives now for those 20 years of Stabbing/service....LMAO

10-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Does D-ick get extra Knives now for those 20 years of Stabbing/service....LMAO

10-13-2006, 04:45 AM
and when you retire you also get to keep the knife that you have been stabbed in the back with as a retirement gift also.

[/b] NOW THATS FUNNY

10-13-2006, 01:06 PM

even more reason why this website needs to be restricted to sworn LEOs only

As a civie, I put my hands on the steering wheel until the officer gets to the car. I, "yes Sir/Maam", them and keep my mouth shut unless I am asked a question. No, I am not a frequent flyer, just aware of the danger of your jobs and respectful of your badge. We arent all idiots like that women.

10-14-2006, 04:01 AM
Is it true that you BPD guy's hired back Sean O'Leary?? Talk about knives in your back...LMAO Standby for that mistake to take shape. Just remember fella's nothing is safe around him....You will figure it out quickly... Is he sitting out in the parking lot watching the emergency lights like a 2 year old yet? Good Luck

10-17-2006, 02:45 AM
I wonder if Bobby G is attached to him still??

MOD 342
11-11-2006, 02:23 AM
Thank you to the person who calls himself "civie". You are absolutely right about the dangers of our job. Most officers are killed when on traffic stops and domestics.

11-11-2006, 12:51 PM
civie is a "herself", but thank you just the same :lol: