PDA

View Full Version : Pensions!!

YesCop
10-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I see that the "City Beautiful" is trying to take your pensions away. Just read the article in the Gables Gazette that they are trying to force you into the FRS, just like Miami. Why dont you guys get in contact with Miami FOP and help us while we help you. Can you imagine members from both FOP Lodges marching in front of Gables City Hall and marching down Miracle Mile. How about demonstrating during the Junior Orange Bowl Parade. Dont let them treat you like crap. If you need assistance call us....

10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
i agree and would support that move! lets unite with mpd and show our numbers and resolve!!!
these rich folks always get their way and i am tired of their clout obscuring the truth.. lets fight for what our past brothers died for!!

10-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Heck will help too, are city doesnt think we deserve a fair contract. We are protesting at are "art In The park" oct 28 and 29... It should be good viewing on channel 7. we are tired and fed up! we feel your pain and you have our support.
stay safe!

02-26-2007, 05:32 AM
the city beautifull keeps trying to screw its cop and want the cops to be pleasent............yes sir, sorry sir, have a nice day kinda crap. **** THEM ALL

02-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Care to give some details GABLES COP ?