PDA

View Full Version : Ofc. Juarez fired ?

10-07-2006, 02:25 AM
I read on a previous post that Ofc. Juarez was fired and is now working for Sweetwater. Why was he fired ?

10-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Who cares! Good riddance to you and him!

10-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Wow. That was very informative. Thanks.

10-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Who cares! Good riddance to you and him!

ñooooooooooooo, que RATA!!!!

10-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey guys Hialeah is not doing too bad! we just got computers after everyone else in the world has had them for the past 30 years and instead of take home cars we are getting this brand new paint job in our cars. I cant wait im so excited. Now we are a multi-colored agency with three different stripings!

01-06-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey guys Hialeah is not doing too bad! we just got computers after everyone else in the world has had them for the past 30 years and instead of take home cars we are getting this brand new paint job in our cars. I cant wait im so excited. Now we are a multi-colored agency with three different stripings!

YEAHHHH!!! Next in the agenda teach your officers how to speak, write and not beat people up!!

02-07-2007, 04:36 PM

YEAHHHH!!! Next in the agenda teach your officers how to speak, write and not beat people up!!

That was the chiefs kids and they are gone now..

03-15-2007, 10:57 PM
I read on a previous post that Ofc. Juarez was fired and is now working for Sweetwater. Why was he fired ?

ofc Juarez theres a good american name!! Gee let me think was he fired for officer unbecoming. Big surprise its like his cuban heritage.

03-16-2007, 12:48 AM
You guys are all retarded. It wasn't Juarez, it was Suarez "El Mariachi". And not to defend the Cubans but he's Columbian.....Retards!

03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

:twisted: :evil:

03-17-2007, 02:23 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander! THIS IS HORSE S#!T.

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

03-17-2007, 03:49 PM
ATTENTION: Bell Glades is hiring please apply right away!

The place is a bit like Opa-Locka but I think they could use a few good GED'RS. Do not hesitate for they are taking applications right now and will probably hire any of you no questions ask. Mass exodus, Mass exodus I could not get that lucky you clowns.

I would give anything for a chance to start over to be able to hire a whole new police force, but no you clowns can not even get hired by other mediocre departments! Please leave no one is stopping you except those five cups of coffee you drink every night! Before I am done I will make sure that most of you leave. Once the GED'rs leave I will approach the mayor to see if we can implement a take home car plan and several other benefits to attract and retain real professional police officers like the County.

I will soon be setting up a website to help you GED'rs get employed somewhere else. So stop complaining and do something about it! At least be men for once in your pathetic lives and pursue a dream. If it is so bad here go somewhere else. If the benefits in other places are so good go somewhere else. Please do not reply with the people I work with or some crap like that as an excuse of why you are here. I am sure there are good people in other places too, some with college degrees!! If not admit it to yourself that you are a GED'rs who will never be hired by any other departments!!!!