PDA

View Full Version : Suspect's family has an attorney

10-06-2006, 01:03 AM
The family of cop killer A. Freeland now has an attorney who will ask the Governor to look into “whether or not the police had the right to kill” A. Freeland.

I hope that the family of Deputy Matt Williams will likewise hire an attorney to look into whether or not A. Freeland had the right to kill Deputy Matt Williams. Then sue the b*st*rds

Turn about is fair play

Which brings up an interesting question: With the numerous law suits that are brought against police officers and their agencies, why don’t WE sue the suspects when they violate OUR civil rights. When they batter us. When they are rude to us. When they run from us, putting us in danger of death or great bodily harm. When they defame our character. When they threaten us. When they shoot at us. When they create a stressful work environment for us. And so on…………

Here’s a thought for all those playing the race card: Cop killer A. Freeland was a racisist. If the Deputy chasing him would have been black, A. Freeland wouldn’t have shot him.

My utmost respect, admiration, and love go to Deputy Matt Williams and his family. Matt, you make me proud to be a police officer.

10-06-2006, 04:07 AM
Our system is a joke. Remember the 1997 shootout in LA? That was a filmed shootout where everyone saw what those gunman did. They "could" have killed over a dozen officers that day, but by the grace of the great God himself no officers died. When the cops finally laid waste to those worthless mofos one of the families had the audacity to bring a lawsuit against several LAPD members who risked their lives to protect. The family said they intentionally let the gunman die by not getting EMS to them quickly enough. One cop that was filmed standing over the dying scum sucker gunman lost his life savings and had to quit his job because of what the frivolous lawsuit did to him. What if they did let him lay there and die? WTF does it matter? They were FILMED trying to kill cops and civilians alike....case closed...you're dead sucker!!! This society needs a major change in attitude. Maybe we should line those loser family members up and turn an automatic AK-47 loose on them. If lawsuits like this are allowed then the party that brings the lawsuit should have to pay the legal expensives of the other if the case is lost or dropped. Society and the cops involved were victims twice in this case. I live by one law. If you try to kill me you better succeed because I will not rest until you are six feet under.

10-07-2006, 11:15 AM
The family of cop killer A. Freeland now has an attorney who will ask the Governor to look into “whether or not the police had the right to kill” A. Freeland.

I hope that the family of Deputy Matt Williams will likewise hire an attorney to look into whether or not A. Freeland had the right to kill Deputy Matt Williams. Then sue the b*st*rds

Turn about is fair play

Which brings up an interesting question: With the numerous law suits that are brought against police officers and their agencies, why don’t WE sue the suspects when they violate OUR civil rights. When they batter us. When they are rude to us. When they run from us, putting us in danger of death or great bodily harm. When they defame our character. When they threaten us. When they shoot at us. When they create a stressful work environment for us. And so on…………

Here’s a thought for all those playing the race card: Cop killer A. Freeland was a racisist. If the Deputy chasing him would have been black, A. Freeland wouldn’t have shot him.

My utmost respect, admiration, and love go to Deputy Matt Williams and his family. Matt, you make me proud to be a police officer.

You are public servants, you can't sue. It comes with the territory, son. You should have known this when you signed up to be a cop. Or did you just do it for the donuts?

10-07-2006, 11:49 AM
You can't wrote
You are public servants, you can't sue. It comes with the territory, son. You should have known this when you signed up to be a cop. Or did you just do it for the donuts?

Troll, go spew your venom somewhere else. Your ignorance of the law shows your true colors. LEO's don't give up their civil rights when they pin the badge on. Its just simple economics that the scumbags that violate the civil rights of LEOs don't have a deep pocket to attract the big plaintiff's attorneys that bring such cases. And the salary LEO's live on don't allow them afford expensive litigation. There are few national organizations that will come to the aid of LEOs. They do not have an NAACP or ACLU. They suffer in silence, unnoticed by the media and rejected by so-called civil rights attorneys.

Now go crawl back under your rock, you are not fit to serve donuts here.

10-07-2006, 11:50 AM
You can if someone liek Mr. Irwin ruins your life.
Oh yessss you can.
And I will find the lawyers to represent the officers should that happen.

10-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Krispy Kreme called and said you were late for work son.
Dont be a hater cause you make 6.15 an hour.

10-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Krispy Kreme called and said you were late for work son.
Dont be a hater cause you make 6.15 an hour.

Used to be one of you... in detention in Hillsborough County. Did it for 8 years and know how pathetic law enforcement people are. Now I'm making more than most of you would top out at. So the real fast food workers you insult are now the ones making your food. Hope you enjoy your burger with the special sauce when you show up at McDonald's in uniform.

10-08-2006, 12:10 AM
First of all I dont believe your sorry a$$.
Second...you probably aren't white and you probably have had run ins with the police..
Am I on to something?
The system has held you down right...
What is the government going to do for me.
Always looking for a hand out.
I hope you are watching your back when you turn around in Pretty Boy's cell.
Takes a jar of that vasoline out because you were too lazy to check for contraband.
Its all about me in HCSO Detention.
If thats even where you really work.
You probably work for this attorney.

10-08-2006, 10:29 PM
First of all I dont believe your sorry a$$.
Second...you probably aren't white and you probably have had run ins with the police..
Am I on to something?
The system has held you down right...
What is the government going to do for me.
Always looking for a hand out.
I hope you are watching your back when you turn around in Pretty Boy's cell.
Takes a jar of that vasoline out because you were too lazy to check for contraband.
Its all about me in HCSO Detention.
If thats even where you really work.
You probably work for this attorney.

100% wrong you are on all accounts. But that's ok if it makes you feel better to dismiss me as a black inmate (actually, I'm white and Irish, but whatever.) And if you read my post, you will see formerly a detention deputy. I'm sure you're bitter cause you used to get your a$$ beat back in school, that's why you probably became a cop.

10-09-2006, 12:05 AM
And there is a reason why you are "formerly" a detention deputy.
Either you couldn't hack it or you had a history of mouthing off or letting people slide.
I was right about the lazy and what is the government going to do for me part.
I am not sure if you are white or black really.
I have my doubts about your story.
Whatever the case..you sound like you could have been fired or resigned under pressure from HCSO and are now working at Mickey D's??
Did you already get greased up?

10-11-2006, 09:43 PM
And there is a reason why you are "formerly" a detention deputy.
Either you couldn't hack it or you had a history of mouthing off or letting people slide.
I was right about the lazy and what is the government going to do for me part.
I am not sure if you are white or black really.
I have my doubts about your story.
Whatever the case..you sound like you could have been fired or resigned under pressure from HCSO and are now working at Mickey D's??
Did you already get greased up?

Nope. Wanted to change careers for the better. Not McDonald's. Trust me though, I make more now than you will top out, boy.

10-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Stop playing.
We know you were forced out.
6.15/hr will make a man awfully disgruntled.

10-12-2006, 03:53 AM
To my fellow brothers and sisters...Let's not even respond to the cop hating loser who "claims" he used to work in law enforcement. He obviously is a low life, piece of $hit, welfare receiving, liberal scroatbag who washed out of the process to become a cop. He opens his rotting cesspool of a mouth (most likely obtained from smoking crack) before he uses that little knat sized brain of his. He is wrong on each and every point he is attempting to make. In fact, he sounds like a Corkey from life goes on!!! So...let's not entertain this non productive piece of amoeba $hit any further. To the uneducated wannabe...I was seriously injured on duty by one of your fellow scroatbags and I sued the $hit out of them. I received enough money to support your rather large crack and hooker habit for the next 250 years. Can you say 7 figures...I'm still protecting and serving even though I can retire tomorrow. Do you want to know why I continue to work, because I love busting lowlifes like yourself. In closing, please stop posting here because we don't want to listen to your mindless banter anymore. Thank you.

Officer J. Nelson

10-12-2006, 10:09 PM
To my fellow brothers and sisters...Let's not even respond to the cop hating loser who "claims" he used to work in law enforcement. He obviously is a low life, piece of $hit, welfare receiving, liberal scroatbag who washed out of the process to become a cop. He opens his rotting cesspool of a mouth (most likely obtained from smoking crack) before he uses that little knat sized brain of his. He is wrong on each and every point he is attempting to make. In fact, he sounds like a Corkey from life goes on!!! So...let's not entertain this non productive piece of amoeba $hit any further. To the uneducated wannabe...I was seriously injured on duty by one of your fellow scroatbags and I sued the $hit out of them. I received enough money to support your rather large crack and hooker habit for the next 250 years. Can you say 7 figures...I'm still protecting and serving even though I can retire tomorrow. Do you want to know why I continue to work, because I love busting lowlifes like yourself. In closing, please stop posting here because we don't want to listen to your mindless banter anymore. Thank you.

Officer J. Nelson

If that is true, tell me where you work so I can claim police brutality so I can sue the sh*t out of you. You're an idiot. Probably not even a cop cause 100% of the ones I know would quit tomorrow if they won the lottery...Dumba$$

10-13-2006, 05:15 AM
To the dirt bag cop basher that staes he was a former corrections officer and he states he is white and Irish. Let me tell you LEO can sue dirt bags I have and won. I was a NYC cop for ten years when I came down here. I can tell you are a person that hates the job because you were caught dirty. Go some where else with your crap.

10-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Well said Miami Dade...this POS couldn't hack the job so he got out!!! Most likely dirty as well. The good thing about scroats like him is the fact that we get to bust his a$$ when we encounter him. He is the reason why WE COPS have jobs and always will. Peace brother....

10-13-2006, 11:28 PM
To the dirt bag cop basher that staes he was a former corrections officer and he states he is white and Irish. Let me tell you LEO can sue dirt bags I have and won. I was a NYC cop for ten years when I came down here. I can tell you are a person that hates the job because you were caught dirty. Go some where else with your crap.

And you can go back to New York, yankee. I-95 North will get you there, POS. Cops that come into a lot of money would definitely quit. If you didn't, the first suspect you arrested would sue you personally, dumba$$.
They would go after the deep pockets. Would make anything up. And I'm sure you couldn't keep your "supposed" wealth a secret, either. Cause any loud mouth New Yorker with the better-than-you attitude couldn't keep his trap shut about it. So, I seriously doubt your claim. Furthermore, I'm sure the people you arrest are on welfare anyway without a dime to their name. Whatcha gonna do, sue them for their food stamps?

10-13-2006, 11:35 PM
Well said Miami Dade...this POS couldn't hack the job so he got out!!! Most likely dirty as well. The good thing about scroats like him is the fact that we get to bust his a$$ when we encounter him. He is the reason why WE COPS have jobs and always will. Peace brother....

That's why a lot of people find cop funerals amusing. :lol:
........BROTHER

10-14-2006, 01:00 AM
You wouldn't know anything about our brotherhood you $hitbag...peace scroatbag loser!!!

10-14-2006, 01:12 AM
One last thing you $hitbag...I guarantee you wouldn't be running your rotten trap to our faces like you do anonymously on this website because you have no balls. Your the kind of guy that runs his dirty cesspool of a mouth to your friends about cops but when you have contact with one of us you cower and "yes sir no sir" to us because you are a scared little boy!!! If you really hate us so much, run your trap about your true feelings (to our face) and see what happens to you. I'm sure you won't like the results!!! So Mr. Anonymous, sack up and give me your name. I already gave you mine. Oh that's right, you're a pu$$y and bash us without giving your name. Be a man tough guy...I'm waiting.

10-14-2006, 02:20 PM
One last thing you $hitbag...I guarantee you wouldn't be running your rotten trap to our faces like you do anonymously on this website because you have no balls. Your the kind of guy that runs his dirty cesspool of a mouth to your friends about cops but when you have contact with one of us you cower and "yes sir no sir" to us because you are a scared little boy!!! If you really hate us so much, run your trap about your true feelings (to our face) and see what happens to you. I'm sure you won't like the results!!! So Mr. Anonymous, sack up and give me your name. I already gave you mine. Oh that's right, you're a pu$$y and bash us without giving your name. Be a man tough guy...I'm waiting.

Your name means nothing... Post your entire name, a place and time. You'll see how much of a pu$$y I am. I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that though. Cause you all are cowards that used to be bullied back in school. A badge makes you think you have power over people. Then when you $crew with the wrong person, you want to cry about it when something happens to one of you.

10-14-2006, 07:25 PM
You wouldn't know anything about our brotherhood you $hitbag...peace scroatbag loser!!!

Pi$$ on your stupid, gay brotherhood!

10-15-2006, 02:29 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah.....I'm getting to you aren't I you $shitbag!!! You still haven't manned up so we'll all assume that you are in fact a pu$$y!!! Bring your little scrawn :lol: y self up north you welfare rat...lol People like you are a waste of air. The best part of you ran down your mother's a$$ crack...loser. I'm done with you..lol

10-15-2006, 04:14 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah.....I'm getting to you aren't I you $shitbag!!! You still haven't manned up so we'll all assume that you are in fact a pu$$y!!! Bring your little scrawn :lol: y self up north you welfare rat...lol People like you are a waste of air. The best part of you ran down your mother's a$$ crack...loser. I'm done with you..lol

See, you're the pu$$y, you little queer. You don't want any of this. Typical cop who hides behind the badge. All talk. I guarantee your stupid arm and wrist bending they teach you in your 1 hour per year training in DT would not work with me. It may work with a belligerent old man but it doesn't work with those that have real skills. And you know that. You're done with me cause you know it's true. And by the way, I make more money a year than you will top out at in 20 years. Don't worry, I'll let you shine my shoes. Just do a good job cause they cost more than what you make in a week. Hahahahaha

10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
First off,
Did you know that anonymous posts arent really that anonymous with a handy little computer program you little sack of worthless sh!t.
You may want to stop running your trap and start looking for a job because your attorney's bills are going to get awfully high with the charges you are getting after I get your scared little a$$.
Hope you like making $6.15 an hour because thats all you will get after you get back out of jail.
69 bullets wasnt enough for the POS Freeland.
Come over here and try that sh!t with me son.
You will be hogtied, gagged, and in the best cell by the time I am done with you.
You want to act like an animal, you will get hogtied like an animal.
You want to shoot an officer and a dog?
You will be burning in everlasting hell.
And I will gladly provide the bullets.
No, 69 shots wasnt enough.

10-15-2006, 02:31 PM
First off,
Did you know that anonymous posts arent really that anonymous with a handy little computer program you little sack of worthless sh!t.
You may want to stop running your trap and start looking for a job because your attorney's bills are going to get awfully high with the charges you are getting after I get your scared little a$$.
Hope you like making $6.15 an hour because thats all you will get after you get back out of jail.
69 bullets wasnt enough for the POS Freeland.
Come over here and try that sh!t with me son.
You will be hogtied, gagged, and in the best cell by the time I am done with you.
You want to act like an animal, you will get hogtied like an animal.
You want to shoot an officer and a dog?
You will be burning in everlasting hell.
And I will gladly provide the bullets.
No, 69 shots wasnt enough.

Sounds like you're not too stable. I guess I did get to ya. Maybe it's time you underwent a psych eval. Yeah, your identity can be discovered if evidence exists that a crime was committed. No crime has been committed here. They may want to know YOUR identity however so they can find the loose cannon in their department.

10-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey Polk County...Don't listen to the piece of $hit running his crack addicted mouth. We all know he is worthless and unstable. You will run into him sometime soon and when you do he'll be the little 8itch we all know he is. We've all seen scum like him before. He'll cry like a little girl when you are whipping his sorry a$$. "Please Officer...I'm sorry I'm a crack addicted, welfare receiving waste of a human life...please stop hurting me....I'm a human being too even though I'm an unemployed drug addict"! To the Mod...please ban this cop hating loser so we don't have to read his mindless crack addicted banter anymore. Thanks in advance...Officer J. Nelson

10-15-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey Polk County...Don't listen to the piece of $hit running his crack addicted mouth. We all know he is worthless and unstable. You will run into him sometime soon and when you do he'll be the little 8itch we all know he is. We've all seen scum like him before. He'll cry like a little girl when you are whipping his sorry a$$. "Please Officer...I'm sorry I'm a crack addicted, welfare receiving waste of a human life...please stop hurting me....I'm a human being too even though I'm an unemployed drug addict"! To the Mod...please ban this cop hating loser so we don't have to read his mindless crack addicted banter anymore. Thanks in advance...Officer J. Nelson

See...you have to resort to name calling because you know what I say is true and you can't hold an intellectual conversation. All you can do is make the same tired, typical cop putdowns...such as scum, crack addicted, POS, on welfare, waste of air, etc., etc. Don't know about you, but I don't think there are many unemployed crack addicts on welfare that can write a coherent sentence or spell as well as I can. Much less even own or know how to use a computer. You want me banned because you are not on the same level as me intellectually and it pi$$es you off. And there you go again with threats of physical violence...sounds like you might be well acquainted with internal affairs. If not, I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

10-16-2006, 04:33 AM
I just have a couple of questions for you?? Do you think that it is ok to break the law, and kill cops??? Do you think that I would have stopped you on a traffic stop if you didnt violate the law??? you will only see me if you violate the law, or need assistance with controlling your life. You may feel that you are being treated wrong by cops, but the bottom line is dont do the crime if you cant do the time. I have been a cop for 12 years now in Florida and I can tell you that the cop killer got what he deserved, and I would have to be fair and say that 69 shots was a bit much, but look at the number of officers that were present ( I mean 1one of them shot so they all shot). I bet you would be singing a diffrent tune if that was your brother or uncle or father that got shot by this scum bag. I dont care how much money you make or how educated you are, but your comments on this website are crazy. I would have to agree that you must have been fired or feel that you were done wrong in some way to act so stupid on here, becuase if you were not then why would you bash cops on here?? Most of us are just trying to make a living and are lucky that we can have a job that we Love. And by the way who wouldnt quit if they won the lottery?? I would... I also want to comment of the wellfare recipents you were talking about...they had the same opportunities that I have had, and it really kind of hard to look the other way when you see the same people day in day out doing the same stupid things. So in summary If you dont like cops fine nobody said you had too, just dont break the law and we will leave you alone. To all the other Leo's out there this guy really is not worth your time, and in my opinion is just trying to get a rise out of you.

HCSO

10-16-2006, 02:22 PM

Turn about is fair play

Police Officers can sue their assailants. There is nothing that makes the average citizen immune from being sued. The reality is that most of the dirt bags we come into contact with that would do harm to us have no money or possessions so it wouldn't do any good to sue them

However, I know several officers who have been in car accidents and were out of work as a result. In my cases the other driver was at fault. The officers sued the driver and collected big from their car insurance companies.

10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
HCSO you are 100% right. That is why I choose not to respond to the cop basher anymore. I am guilty of stooping to his subterranean level and for that I apologize to all the COPS on this site. I shouldn't have bought in to his classless comments. We COPS don't have to justify ourselves to cop haters who bash us anonymously. The fact is that when poeple like him need help, they immediately call us to help them. The funny thing about that is I and every other COP I know would help him even though he may not want it. So in closing, we COPS need to stick together. We need to watch each others backs because there are many cop haters out there. The public can rest assured knowing that we will protect them from these lawless individuals. Be safe all my brothers and sisters!!! :lol:

Officer J. Nelson

10-16-2006, 11:31 PM
HCSO you are 100% right. That is why I choose not to respond to the cop basher anymore. I am guilty of stooping to his subterranean level and for that I apologize to all the COPS on this site. I shouldn't have bought in to his classless comments. We COPS don't have to justify ourselves to cop haters who bash us anonymously. The fact is that when poeple like him need help, they immediately call us to help them. The funny thing about that is I and every other COP I know would help him even though he may not want it. So in closing, we COPS need to stick together. We need to watch each others backs because there are many cop haters out there. The public can rest assured knowing that we will protect them from these lawless individuals. Be safe all my brothers and sisters!!! :lol:

Officer J. Nelson

You serve me because you work for me...Don't act like you would be doing me a favor if I ever needed a pig. My taxes pay your salary, therefore, I am your boss. You will provide assistance, cop Nelson, whenever I demand it. Now, why haven't you finished shining my shoes?

10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
In case you forgot..
I pay my own salary.
I pay taxes too.
So I do what I want to do.
And if I want to kick your a$$, I will do it.
Now go pay your ticket and stop *****ing.

10-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Finally some peace and quiet. We have relief from reading that idiot's posts. Maybe he put a gun in his mouth.

10-18-2006, 10:32 PM
On the original topic, I think it is horrible that the family has an attorney. They are just pi$$ed because our Sheriff speaks with his heart, let me tell anyone who says this cop killer's death was an over kill.
If this peice of crap shot a woman, child or man any one other than an officer, dont you think he would be in the same place he is now? Because thats how our Sheriff and Officers are they take very good care of us and mostly with out a thanks. I think we as tax payers and parents should have Jeb Bush do an investigation on why his family let a psyco path family member out of their sight? Just by his own writings he shouldve been baker acted for life. Where was his family when he was crying out for help then? They turned their backs because he is a peice of crap drug pusher, but now there is a possibility they can sue now that hes dead they say he was a good man, that just made bad decisions. Let me tell you he decided his own fait when he woke up that day. How the hell can some one in good faith take them on as clients? Freelands family's attorney said something to the fact of shame on you Grady Judd for your comments its your consience and you will have to be re-elected. (something to that effect)

Well Mr Attorney Man, Sheriff Judd has my vote for many years to come!!!

10-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Finally some peace and quiet. We have relief from reading that idiot's posts. Maybe he put a gun in his mouth.

...You should shove one up your a$$. Then again, you'd probably enjoy it too much.

10-19-2006, 10:07 PM
In case you forgot..
I pay my own salary.
I pay taxes too.
So I do what I want to do.
And if I want to kick your a$$, I will do it.
Now go pay your ticket and stop *****ing.

Highly doubt you could even if you wanted to.

10-20-2006, 03:02 AM
Did I hit a sensitive spot with you?
If you think you could whip my a$$ you better make sure I am dead.
Because if I can fire back you are a dead man walking.
Just like Diogi's killer.
The only pleasure I took besides hearing about the 69 bullets in that whole incident was the fact that I knew his killer sat out there in the back woods being tore up by mosiqitoes, snakes, bugs.
He could have been a walking advertisement for calamine lotion.
Thanks for letting him suffer the whole night and then pumping him full of lead.
Right about now..Diogi and the deputy are playing catch in the fields of heaven.
Their killer..and YOU..will be burning in the pits of hell.
I hope you like it hot motherfu@ker.

10-20-2006, 01:43 PM
VERY NICE! That 12 year old Irish leprecaun wannabe couldn't make it in corrections so he talks $hit (anonymously) to us cops. Like northern cop said, he'll run his mouth to the wrong cop and get a$$ handed to him. I can't wait to read about his sorry a$$ in the newspaper. I can see it now, the headline will read "UNLUCKY LEPRECAUN DIDN'T EAT HIS LUCKY CHARMS TODAY...A$$ GETS WHOPPED BY CITY, LOCAL, AND STATE POLICE"! HAHHH what a tool that moron is! See ya soon jacka$$! And come up with something better than you will kick my a$$ using your do jo ho mo skills...loser. We pity people like you son. Didn't mommy let you breast feed long enough? I would think breast feeding until you were 20 years old was enough but hey you never know in certain people's cases. Do me a favor, let your mommy shine your shoes with her pretty pink panties while we rid the earth of slime like yourself.

10-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Anyone see the ad?

Friends Of Slain Deputy Take Out Ad
Ad Comes After Attorney Asked For Independent Investigation

POSTED: 8:41 am EDT October 21, 2006

LAKELAND, Fla. -- Friends of a slain Polk County deputy have taken out a newspaper advertisement in response to an attorney's request for an inquiry into the SWAT team killing of the man authorities said ambushed the deputy and his police dog.

The ad was written as an open letter to attorney Grady C. Irvin Jr.

Irvin had a news conference after the Sept. 28 shooting of Deputy Vernon Matthew "Matt" Williams and his police dog after a traffic stop west of Lakeland.

Irvin asked for the governor's office to open an independent investigation into the subsequent law-enforcement killing of Angilo Freeland, the man who investigators said killed Williams and who later was riddled with 68 bullets.

The shooting of Freeland is under investigation by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

The ad called Williams a "devoted family man and friend to many."

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press.

10-21-2006, 05:54 PM
That letter that the Lt wrote will be in the The Ledger's Sunday edition. I have seen it, it is very good and I support that letter 100%

10-22-2006, 03:21 AM
I too have read the letter Lt. wrote and also support it. It's very well written. I've also donated money, as well as many others, to help pay for the ad. Matt was such a wonderful person, deputy and friend. He deserves the support he's receiving from his friends, coworkers, family, community and other law officers. What he doesn't deserve is the disrespect he's getting from Irvin Grady, the Freeland family and a handful of others.

10-22-2006, 12:38 PM
Could someone please post the letter for those of us who are outside the Ledgers viewing area.

Im an officer from South Florida and have followed this tragic story, we didn't know Dep.Williams down here but were very sad and would like to be able to support you in the future.

10-22-2006, 04:49 PM
I would like to read it as well. I would think that they would have it on-line as well, since it's been such a major story... it only makes sense they would continue to cover it.

10-23-2006, 02:14 PM
I was there the night of the search until 1.00A.M. bringing in food for the officers. I seen the emotions! I felt the pain. There was alot more than him getting shot 68 times involved it this. It was time, money, and other things involved !!It was all worth it for Matt ! Can I get a lawyer to sue his family for the pain! O yea this Irvin Jerk also was Henry Lyons( the church money theif) lawyer! And other stupid crooks! I bet he sleeps well at night! And how does a hard working family not have at least 1 car! sounds like a great hard working family !
I am very greatfull we have you guys to help keep our familys safe

MOD 147
10-23-2006, 07:11 PM
here's the link to the Letter by Lt. Garrett. If it doesn't open, there's a new thread featuring the whole article as well.

http://theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... 004/NEWS08 (http://theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061022/NEWS/610220393/1004/NEWS08)

10-25-2006, 03:26 PM
The article written was excellent, very professional it touched on every aspect of this tragic story.

11-27-2006, 06:00 PM
I too work in Miami Dade County FL. I was a New York City cop for 5 years. A police officer or family can sue perpertrators now. Read the updated court rulings and you will see that COPS CAN SUE. California case Compton Officer awarded 2 million dollar judgement against the city and the perp. Ohio State Supreme court 2001 upholds jury verdict where Sheriffs Sergeant sued a perp and won a judgement of 300,ooo there are numerous others. JUST FOR FYI> be safe out there and Your Sheriff is tops in my book. May god be with all of you and the slain deputy family.

12-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Just read under the headline in the Tampa Police Department's board under TPD Thief.
It gives the name and booking photo of the person who is implicated in the bashing here of Matt Williams and Diogi.
Sounds like the perp has been located.
And he is from Hillsborough County and been arrested THREE times for impersonating the police.
This after he graduated from the police academy and tried to lure boys into his car.
He had badges, lights, loaded guns and mags.
And then has the nerve to get on here and call Sheriff Grady Judd a dork and say thats why people find cops funerals amusing.
And that Angilio Freeman was his hero.
This after he threatens a TPD detective who arrested him and impounded his weapon and accuses him of stealing.
Now we all know who the a$$hole is who badmouthed a dead cop and supports cop killers.
Beware my friends...

12-10-2006, 12:39 AM
His trial hasn't started yet.
Maximum sentence!
Impersonation of a police officer, accusing a cop of stealing, luring boys to his vehicle, promoting cop killing, AND calling Mr. Graddee Judd a dork.
I hope the state attorney in Tampa fries him down the river.
And let Sheriff Judd do the honorary phone call to the Tampa State Attorney's office in memory of Matt and Diogi.
BROTHER!!

12-17-2006, 12:00 AM
He has now stands accused of making up crap about some TTPD officers on the Hillsborough county board under the christmas lights post.
You can view his booking photo there.
just leave out the URL at the beginning-Thats what I had 2 do.
that boy has a brain the size of a rats nut.
I do worry about the TPD detective getting a round put in him.
Its obvious he has an axe 2 grind with this detective stout.
And the guy is loaded with bulletproof vests and guns it seems like.
Thats not rocket science.
Sometimes things are funny to me but this isnt 1 of them.
I hope Detective Stout is a man and not a woman.
Can probably protect himself better.

03-21-2007, 06:28 AM
You can't wrote

Troll, go spew your venom somewhere else. Your ignorance of the law shows your true colors. LEO's don't give up their civil rights when they pin the badge on. Its just simple economics that the scumbags that violate the civil rights of LEOs don't have a deep pocket to attract the big plaintiff's attorneys that bring such cases. And the salary LEO's live on don't allow them afford expensive litigation. There are few national organizations that will come to the aid of LEOs. They do not have an NAACP or ACLU. They suffer in silence, unnoticed by the media and rejected by so-called civil rights attorneys.

Now go crawl back under your rock, you are not fit to serve donuts here.

LEO's cannot sue. If they could the attorney that would handle the case would work on contingency. No recovery no cost. But alas they cannot sue an alleged suspect. Your last sentence indicates you are probably unable to serve the public esp., with a gun. Scary. BTW what did you think about Doug shooting Matt and then leaving him there to die ?

03-21-2007, 06:55 AM
I am simply amazed at the hate you can feel in this thread from all the LEO's because one person questioned the 68 shots (I know cops like sex but y'all all seem to have sex on the brain when discussing how many shots were fired), at the suspect. It scares me to think that you all carry guns and have such hatred at the drop of a hat. I have family and friends that are LEOs but hey I am realistic enough to know there are good ones and bad ones as with any profession. The minute someone questions something that was done the person is attacked with 'bet you've had run ins with the law' , your a cop hater, blah, blah, blah. Act like a bunch of 5 year olds. God help us if this is a representation of our LEOs. The ones I know wouldn't act like this.

Brian, loved your letter. I posted it on another forum months ago. Cya.

03-21-2007, 01:53 PM
I haven't read through this entire topic, so I haven't seen all the "hate" or "sex" oriented comments. I can only ask "Amazed" one question, based on those comments. How would you react if a cold-blooded murderer shot one of your own family members...a parent, a sibling, a son or daughter? If you knew that feeling, then you might have some small idea of why there is so much "hate" expressed here. Better in a place like this, than on the street. We need someplace to vent our grief and anger. If you don't understand that, then there's a lot more you don't understand. The bond we share as cops is something the average citizen could never grasp. Even if you "know" cops, or have a cop in your family, it's not the same. Only cops know cops.

Put on a uniform and face death every single day, and you might understand why we feel the way we do. Human beings can be a pretty unpleasant species. It's the only species that beats it's children, rapes, and kills for pleasure. It's the only species that consumes materials to get high. And it's the only species that, uncaged, will live in its own filth. Oh, there are some truly great things about the human species! But unfortunately, those aren't the qualities we get to deal with on any regular basis. We deal with the worst of society, all the time. So if we sound a bit harsh, jaded, or too vulgar for your sensibilities, then maybe a law enforcement forum isn't the place for you.

03-21-2007, 09:19 PM
The sex comments are on another thread. They all refer to 69 shots. The hate towards citizens is on another thread as well. Matt and Diogi.

If my uncle was shot or any of my friends while on duty I would be very sad and I pray to God that I would not be as hateful as some on here. I know for a fact I would not be hateful to citizens asking questions.

I have a similar job and I volunteer for an agency that could put me in harm's way everyday. I have been on plenty of ride alongs as well.