PDA

View Full Version : Please call him and email him with your concerns!!!!

10-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Posted: 10/05/06 17:57:51 Post subject: Re: Please advise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info needed wrote:
Any one with a phone number or email for this attorney, The info will be put to good use. I will be bying a billboard as close as I can find to his office, saying I support COP killers....

Grady C. Irvin, Jr.
Chairman of the Firm
Shareholder
email
813.554.3282 Telephone

Here is a link to his website....go get 'em!!!!

http://www.irvinattorneys.com/grady.html

10-06-2006, 06:23 PM
lol that is a good idea.....

10-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Posted: 10/05/06 17:57:51 Post subject: Re: Please advise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info needed wrote:
Any one with a phone number or email for this attorney, The info will be put to good use. I will be bying a billboard as close as I can find to his office, saying I support COP killers....

Grady C. Irvin, Jr.
Chairman of the Firm
Shareholder
email
813.554.3282 Telephone

Here is a link to his website....go get 'em!!!!

http://www.irvinattorneys.com/grady.html

I will e-mail Grady and let him know I support what he's doing. Absolutely, the police should be held accountable for their vigilante justice.

10-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Sir,
What you need is a tazer in u're balls, you POS. Detention Deputy please do not allow this inmate to use the county coputer....

10-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Sir,
What you need is a tazer in u're balls, you POS. Detention Deputy please do not allow this inmate to use the county coputer....

And you should have one shoved up your a$$. I won't apologize for having an opinion different from yours.

10-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Sir,

And you should have one shoved up your a$$. I won't apologize for having an opinion different from yours.

10-24-2006, 06:27 AM
You cops have no gutts without your guns. And no brains period.

10-24-2006, 02:26 PM
You cops have no gutts without your guns. And no brains period.

You would piss your pants and run the other way if you had to go into the situations we do... gun or no gun. That guy killed a cop, shot another one and a dog. And guess what... hundreds of cops still went in there looking for him. Now that what I call guts.

10-24-2006, 10:41 PM
As a retired HCSO deputy-sheriff, I can tell the punk who can't spell, that YES, LEO's do have guts, more than a wimpy dirtbag who won't even sign his name, I'm 55 years old and I guarantee I can kick your ass---all day without a gun!!! Your law enforcement officers are working 24/7, and put their lives on the line every single shift, to protect the public, even morons like you. Why don't you ride a shift with your local's and get a small idea of what the average LEO puts up with every single day.