PDA

View Full Version : Pasco SO and Honor Guard, Thank You!

PolkCountyMounty
10-05-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm a Deputy Sheriff for Polk County, and I would really like to express my appreciation to your agency and especially your Honor Guard team. The support that your agency provided this past week with the loss of one of our brothers will never be forgotten. There were times where we felt helpless, but the overwhelming assistance from agencies across Florida and the United States pulled us together as one. I'm a current member of the Polk County SO's Honor Guard, and I can't even begin to express my sincere gratitude towards your agency's help with the funeral of Deputy Sheriff Vernon "Matt" Williams. This was a very emotional and testing time for us, as Matt was on the Honor Guard with us. Your agency came with open arms to assist any way that they could. Thank you!

I would also like to add that I've never seen a more professional group of law enforcement officers. Your agency and your citizens must be very indebted to have deputies such as you.

With your help, D/S Matt Williams and his K-9, Diogi, received the proper farewell that they deserved.

On behalf of the Polk County Sheriff's Office and Honor Guard, thank you.