PDA

View Full Version : POLK FUNERAL AND LARGO PD JABS

10-04-2006, 02:13 AM
We went to lay to rest a brother today....and upon arrival on 8TA channel we heard largo making jabs saying "Whats with the traffic jam, Pinellas SO must be directing...that figures" and "where is their motors" refering to the fact the PCSO does not have motors..... Very classy on a day of mourning LARGO..

10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Does it realy surprise you? LPD is full of idiots, not all of them, there are some good cops there, but most of them. On a day of mourning the loss of a BROTHER, you guys could have kept your stupid ass comments to yourselves. That was completely uncalled for and I'm sure some of you guys feel the the same way. So next time you guys feel the urge to be idiots, do it on your own time.

10-04-2006, 02:52 PM
The first line of your post says..

"We laid a brother to rest today"

Then you go on to bash Largo on the same day that we allegedly bashed PCSO.

By the way, good job wasting the taxpayers money by not carpooling and letting all your deputies drive in thier own cars. That's why the funeral took the batter part of a day. Great plan traffic jam boy........

So now that us idiots have bashed each-other, why don't we stop this agency bashing crap. We all have the same job. Protecting the citizens of our jurisdictions.....and protecting our own. I would do anything in my power to save a brother in blue OR green. Let's take the tragic death of Matt Williams as a reminder that every day we put on our uniforms, could be our last. It should be Us (Law Enforcement) against them (Bad Guys.)
Why don't we knock off the anonymous B.S. and start working together a little bit more.

In the mean time.....stay safe my brother in arms.

10-04-2006, 03:48 PM
To PCSO Deputy.... I am an LPD officer and I did not got to the funeral but it does not suprise me that you heard some childish comment from one of my co-workers! On behalf of LPD I apologize for their behavior as we do have a LOT of children working here. Just based on the contingent we sent I can tell you their were some idiots involved.

There are at least a dozen or so good cops at Largo. See you out there!

Ten6Niner
10-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Bruce:

You're going to work for an agency that contributes to the ridiculous duplication of service so that your Commissioners (Seven? Really, for one city?) can have their own army in blue.

When y'all jump on the consolidation band wagon and stop bashing citizens who have opinions about it, THEN you can talk about wasting taxpayer dollars.

And, doesn't the comment about motors go against your taxpayer dollar issue? I didn't see LPD riding two to a bike, or jumping in 3 or 4 to a car to "save the taxpayers money."

10-04-2006, 11:03 PM
You know.......I thought we could all be adults, but I guess there will always be some eternal children.

We will always have small things that we do not like about other agencies. There will always be things we don't like about our own agencies, but through it all we became cops for basically the same reason. Does it really matter what patch is on your arm or emblem on your cruisers door?

We are the thin blue line between a law abiding society and chaos. Unfortunately the line got thiner on Sept. 28th. Let's do our best to back each-other up and not let this happen on this side of the bay. Who really cares who has motors and who doesn't?

10-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I started this thread to make u guys aware of the inappropriate bashing... Bruce....lets hit the streets together,, and put this behind us brother,,,

10-06-2006, 12:47 AM
I cannot believe that you (PCSO) would take an oppurtunity to bash fellow officers for this crap. Did it ever occur to you that maybe those officers were trying to lighten the mood on obviously terrible situation that none of us ever want to have to go through. We are cops for crying out loud!!!! That is what keeps us somewhat sane and from losing our minds thinking about how that could have been anyone of us in there.

So do us all a favor, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, b/c lord knows that you have MORE than your share of high school, jackholes that make the most inappropriate comments that could fill up a whole arena. Check yourself before you start in on something that you "overheard."

:evil:

semperfi0311
11-11-2006, 09:19 PM
You have got to be kidding me!!!
The reason for all of the cruisers is a show of respect!!!!
The MORE cars the better, why dont you go be a garbage man since you obviously have lost touch with being a cop!!!!!!!!!