PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff awsome

10-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Im a cop in another county, you have the BEST Sheriff!!

10-04-2006, 04:03 PM
OUTSTANDING COMMENTS AT YESTERDAYS SERVICE. OUTSTANDING WAY YOU HANDLED THE MEDIA LAST WEEK. THANKS FOR BEING POLITICALLY INCORRECT. SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT.

10-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Thanks for caring about your people and their families. KEEP up the Great Work, Sheriff Judd.

10-05-2006, 11:16 PM
True hero. We need more of him. He said the right thing at the right time. Our country has no room for people that try to be politically correct in a time such as this.

LE isnt a job, it is war. Many times the officer is outgunned, outnumbered, and constantly on the defensive. It is about time someone stood up for us.

Sheriff Judd for President!!

10-17-2006, 12:56 AM
I know I am a little late in thanking Sheriff Judd, but THANK YOU! I wish we had more sheriffs through-out the country like JUDD!

POLK COUNTY SO, you guy are great!

04-03-2007, 05:26 AM
I am EXTREMELY proud of my Sheriff, Grady Judd. I do and will continue to work for that MAN. He was strong and held it together while everyone else couldn't during our series of unfortunate events on 09-28-06.

On top of that, we have received raises in pay just because. Sheriff Judd might not be perfect, but he certainly continues to strive to that goal. He is a family and religious oriented person. One of whom I am happy to know and proud to work for. I am extremely proud to wear the POLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE uniform!

Sheriff, I am proud of you and what you stand for. Thank you for everything you do for us.

04-03-2007, 06:53 PM
Amen, Guest99 ... I feel the same way! I'm very proud of MY sheriff and think he's doing a fantastic job! He has my full support now and in the future!

04-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Sheriff Judd is a great example of a people oriented Sheriff. You can tell without a doubt that he is proud of his troops and supports them by his actions and comments. I wish a particular Sheriff who oversees the County to your west could be more like him. God bless!

04-07-2007, 01:17 AM
<<<<<<<<GAG, PUKE>>>>>>>>>

04-07-2007, 05:25 AM
SHERIFF JUDD IS A GOOD MAN WHO SHOWS IT EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. POLK MAY NOT BE THE HIGHEST PAID AGENCY AROUND BUT WORKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM DEFINATELY HELPS

04-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Yup!! It's good to be King! Grady is a great sheriff, now he's got what he wanted for so long. But I guess you people don't remember the old Grady. The Grady who used to tell deputies that they were a dime a dozen. One of his favorite phrases was, "If you don't like it, there's the door. There's a line of people waiting to take your job". Those of us who've been around awhile, remember those days, don't we? Funny thing was, Grady meant every word. He doesn't say it anymore, cos that line of people waiting to take your job has dried up. Now they have to "recruit", because so few people want to do this job anymore. Now that Grady is in an elected position, he's learned to show people another face. He can afford to be a nice guy, because he's got what he wants. But don't be fooled into thinking he's a great guy. He's still Grady. Oh, he's a very qualified Sheriff. He's the best this agency has had. But you are expendable. Make a mistake that makes him look bad, and he will slit your throat, and toss you to the sharks without a second thought. Before you get all warm and fuzzy about what a great guy he is, remember what it takes to get to be Sheriff in one of the most powerful agencies in the state. It takes even more to hold on to that power.

04-17-2007, 06:10 AM
I think you described all 5 Sheriffs I worked for...

AFOR
04-19-2007, 12:38 AM
PCSO should thank the voters for what they have. They are the most professional agency around now. I and other LPD members are very jealous of you guys. We will trade Roger Boatner for him...or anyone.