PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS!!!

09-29-2006, 02:08 PM
It has been confirmed by Sheriff Judd that the suspect who killed Deputy Matt Williams and Partner Diogi has been shot and killed by police!!!!

Great work by ALL the Law Enforcement Officers who assisted in the search of a cold blooded killer.

09-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Thank God!

Thanks to everyone who was out searching all this time. I am so thankful that everyone else is safe and that SOB will never hurt anyone again.

09-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Great job!!!! I hope that scumbag had a slow painful death.

Your bothers and sisters in Pinellas will always be here for you. Excellent job.

09-29-2006, 07:21 PM
I read that LEO's fired over 100 rounds at and into the SOB. GOOD JOB!

09-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Sheriff Judd thanks for not being politically correct and showing all of the leo community on just what it means to hurt or kill one of our family. I was proud of the fact that you pulled no punches and made it very clear that a line was crossed and that sorry SOB owed a bill and that it was gonna be paid in full...........and it was!!!!!!

09-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Great work the family came through. Now it's time to focus on the family's involved and taking care off them. TO THE SHERIFF THANKS FOR NOT BE POLITCAL, YOU WERE SEEN IN MY EYES AS A TRUE MEMEMBER OF THE THIN BLUE LINE BROTHERHOOD.

09-30-2006, 12:41 AM
sorry for the lose of your brother and great job for getting the sob

10-01-2006, 03:22 AM
I read that LEO's fired over 100 rounds at and into the SOB. GOOD JOB!
You are right about that. They just said on the news that they fired over 100 rounds at the SOB and he was hit by 68 of them. Maybe just maybe someone will think twice the next time they plan on shooting a Polk County Deputy.

I am really impressed with the way the situation was handled, everyone involved did a great job. I have a lot of respect for Sheriff Judd after this.

10-01-2006, 07:04 PM
When asked why so many shots were fired The Seriff said they probley ran out of ammo. 110 rounds were fired 68 of them hitting the pos. Great work boys.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
10-01-2006, 09:41 PM
I hope that POS felt every one of those rounds. The only thing that couyld make this worse would be for that evil turd to sit around prison for 30 or 40 years. The pain of those bullets won't compare to what the family members have to feel every day, but at least we have one less violent douchebag to worry about.

Thank GOD you have a good Sheriff too. I wish he gave you guys hand grenades.

10-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Hopefully a closed casket is in store for that piece of scum, then they should burry the body or ashes at the local dump!