PDA

View Full Version : Carla

09-29-2006, 05:14 AM
Anyone here know where Carla who retired from is living these days?

09-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Who cares, she was yet another joke of a LPD supervisor.

09-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Last I knew, she was residing in Murphy, NC along with Karantonis and Motts.

10-01-2006, 12:34 PM
What was Carla's madan last name? She married and divored an FHP trooper who moved to Murphy NC with her. Did anyone know this trooper?

10-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Last I knew, she was residing in Murphy, NC along with Karantonis and Motts.

How do I get in touch with her? What name is she going under?

10-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Her maiden name was "Haerr". I don't know where she is currently. Google her, it's worth a shot.
Hmmm.... I wonder how it feels to be googled. Think it hurts?

12-24-2006, 04:00 AM
Carla is living in Murphy, NC. She now works for the American Kennel Club as a field rep. in agility competitions. For those of you who knew her and her love of her shelties this will come as no suprise. I'm sure if you were to call the AKC and ask for the agility department you could leave a messae for her. She was a good lady in a bad position in that department. Come on... anyone who has worked there can understand that eventually that department screws everyone!

12-28-2006, 11:56 AM
I often wonder over the inherent and collective intelligence-level of LEO posters upon this, or for that matter, any LEO Forum that is accessible to the GENERAL PUBLIC.

For example, ask yourself the following question: Why would anyone in this day-and-age provide veritable, patent and overt clues, no matter how out-of-date they may be, to anyone lurking about on the Internet for a former LEO of your current, or former, employing agency? I would urge the use of a little more common sense, discretion and vigilence - a reaffirmation of basic lessons hopefully taught and learned within Officer Safety: 101. Information, intelligence, gossip, etc., is a tremendous force-multiplier on the street and during investigations. Sadly, we also know that LEOs love to talk (and write, more often than not... at and about each other) - hence the creation of the LEOAFFAIRS.COM website - for both better and/or for worse - the critical jury still deliberates.

Yes... there are obviously many ways to Cybersleuth for ANYONE on the Internet within this digital age... as our lives become reduced to the ones (1) and zeros (0) of binary code. However, let's NOT provide a path-of-least-resistance for requested information by posting the identities of no less than three (3) of your former LEOs and the current (or previous) locations of their domiciles as they enjoy their well-deserved retirements from LPD - just because YOU feel compelled to post SOMETHING on the forum.

I am certain that their residences do not have a large banner displayed upon the front yard stipulating their previous life as a LPD LEO or Command Staff member. They've served their tour-of-duty, now let them, and their loved ones (Sheltland Sheepdogs included) enjoy it in relative peace, safety and security. How do you establish the intent of the original poster when they hide behind the veil of anonimity this forum provides? Anyone with legitimate intentions could easily ascertain the information from better, independent and verifiable resources rather than at LEOAFFAIRS.COM. You would expect the same level of due diligence upon your retirement as well.

If you are like most LEOs who have passed through the pearly gate to the well-earned and entitled status of retirement from public service - those whom you WANT to find you will have no problem. Those whom you do not... NEED NOT INQUIRE.

Let's be careful out there!
(On the street and within the forums.)

1*

Note: The contents of this posting can neither be confirmed nor denied as to the veracity of information contained herein. Any similiarity between actual persons, currently employed or retired, is purely coincidental and should not be construed as lending credibility toward their actual or plausible existence, if indeed, such a person were to exist. Of course, should such person actually exist, I would be unable to collaborate the legimatacy of their existence, suggesting in their place fictional characteristics, planned misdirection and stealth as I take my place... once again... amongst the Shadows.