PDA

View Full Version : World's Worst: Lap dance cops (PLEASE READ THIS)

09-27-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure on whether to laugh or send an official letter to HCSO for the resignation of David Gee. I’m doing both.

How unprofessional can an organization be?

Sept. 26: Deputies of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s office in Florida have conducted an extremely expensive investigation of the local strip club to make sure the dancers weren't getting too close to the customers.

Here's the URL to what I saw last night.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/

Then click on: • Worst Person in the World: Billo

Thank you LEOaffairs on raising the standards to better serve the community and Law Enforcement.

Concerned Resident

09-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Ya know, somewhere some "Concerned Citizen" complained about this place, so the SO investigated, and now some other "Concerned Citizen" complains about how the SO does the investigation. I bet if this club was down the street from your house, you wouldn't be griping about the SO trying to shut it down.

At least they did the investigation instead of doing other activities; i.e. a couple of ex MSO deps at Cleopatra's down in Palmetto.

Ignore it all, guys, you did your job.

09-27-2006, 06:01 PM
I would have been upset had the investigation been around $100,000.
I was actually shocked to see a bill of a little over 6k.
Those deputies were being tightwads in a strip club.
Must have been some ugly girls to only spend 6k over a long period of time.
No Mike...you take Asia...No you take her..
I dont want her...
Heres 50 cents...see if you can make a case.
And he came back with 25 cents in change.

09-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Heres 50 cents...see if you can make a case.
And he came back with 25 cents in change.

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Where was she keeping that quarter? I didn't think g-strings had pockets! :shock: :wink:

09-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Is that the club on 60 in valrico?

09-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Put them back in cars as zone units

I'm not sure on whether to laugh or send an official letter to HCSO for the resignation of David Gee. I’m doing both.

Sept. 26: Deputies of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s office in Florida have conducted an extremely expensive investigation of the local strip club to make sure the dancers weren't getting too close to the customers.

Here's the URL to what I saw last night.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/

Then click on: • Worst Person in the World: Billo

Thank you LEOaffairs on raising the standards to better serve the community and Law Enforcement.

Concerned Resident

09-28-2006, 01:43 PM

Concerned Resident

Courts require governments to show there is a crime problem in order to uphold the crack down. One of the defenses that the adult clubs use is that they are not committing crimes, and they point to the lack of arrests and investigations. Now, when Sheriff Gee tries to meet that legal requirement and Sheriff Gee’s undercover officers conduct the investigations, the new argument is that they are wasting tax dollars conducting these investigations and that there are more important issues to look at.

That post makes you wonder if "Concerned Resident" is an operator of one of these clubs or simply a customer...................

:devil:

09-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Correct you are. The Sheriff's Office has shown that this was not just an isolated incident at this place, but was a pattern of how the business operated over a long period of time. The investigation shows that it was just not one or two girls that were the problem, but an on going problem caused by many.

10-15-2006, 01:44 AM
INCORRECT YOU ARE. The police were wasting time and money when they should be patrolling the streets for murderers robbers and rapists. Girls were giving lapdances whow-wee -SO FRIKIN WHAT!!! If you're interested in the police / government telling people how to live their lives (and forcing everyone to make the same chioce) then move to Iran. The police do this all the time.

10-15-2006, 11:49 AM
If you look at the activities of the business, there were and are murderers robbers ect. that frequent that place, along with prostitutes and dopers. The S.O. is using resources way above that of this infamous investigation to keep the peace there. The press chose to ignore the homicide, multiple shootings, robberies, burglaries, beatings, and dope deals that take place there every time it is open for business when they reported the story of the case made by the S.O.. It is amazing how losers who have to resort to commercial sex rationalize their personal failings by slamming law enforcement agencies that are responsible, by law, to regulate businesses that pander to these pathetic individuals. If this business and its patrons abided by the law, like hundreds of bars, pubs, lounges and nightclubs in this community do on a regular basis, they would never have been the subject of any investigation.

10-17-2006, 12:53 PM
INCORRECT YOU ARE. The police were wasting time and money when they should be patrolling the streets for murderers robbers and rapists. Girls were giving lapdances whow-wee -SO FRIKIN WHAT!!! If you're interested in the police / government telling people how to live their lives (and forcing everyone to make the same chioce) then move to Iran. The police do this all the time.

You are just a plain out idiot....Four your information the police do not make
or write the laws that they enforce; the people who morons like you vote for do. So if you want people to be able to live how they want, shut up and vote a$$ hole.

The moment that some 17 year old illegal stripper gets raped or murdered at that club is when the same liberal news that started this whole thing and morons like you will want to know why the police were not doing anything about the illegal activities taking pace within that club

Man, I hate idiots like you....stupidity just runs rampant now days.

10-17-2006, 04:51 PM
[quote="Guest99"]INCORRECT YOU ARE. The police were wasting time and money when they should be patrolling the streets for murderers robbers and rapists. Girls were giving lapdances whow-wee -SO FRIKIN WHAT!!! If you're interested in the police / government telling people how to live their lives (and forcing everyone to make the same chioce) then move to Iran. The police do this all the time.[/quote

I know 99 smart people and you aren't one them. Guess99, you have got to be a strip-club owner or a customer. You were also probably on your way to the club when the news got to you. SCENARIO: DARN, and I just cashed my check. Now what will I do with all of these one-dollar bills??!! Hey this is your COMPACT BRAIN speaking to you. You could go tell your significant other that your job is trying to get rid of all of their older currency starting with the smaller denominations. I'm pretty sure they'll believe you because if they are your significant other, they've got to be just as DUMB AS YOU ARE!!!!! Get a life and open up a liquor store because only your employees and the inebriated will listen to your WHINING!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: