PDA

View Full Version : Hello to everyone! Need help please!

m1a2ab
09-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm trying to get a position in law enforcement for the first time in my life. I have an oral board interview setup with the Temple Terrace police and was wondering if any of you have any info or pointers getting through this succesfully. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I figured it would be appropriate to ask this here but if it isn't please let me know and I apologize in advance.

Well I thank all of you for getting out there and doing what you do best and hope maybe one day I can be there with you! Please be safe and Thanks!

09-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Be warned.....You are going to get hostile, sarcastic comments from those that read this site.....I will be something to the effect of how great their department is and they dont want anybody that needs pointers on how to do an oral board infiltrating their ranks.

You will be lucky to get straight answers from this group

good luck anyway

09-18-2006, 05:42 PM
tsk tsk you are so cynical.

the best advice is be honest, answer the questions and be direct, wishy washy won't cut it.

hope that helps

09-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Be warned.....You are going to get hostile, sarcastic comments from those that read this site.....I will be something to the effect of how great their department is and they dont want anybody that needs pointers on how to do an oral board infiltrating their ranks.

You will be lucky to get straight answers from this group

good luck anyway

I think they just didn't like YOU, maybe because you're inept and extremely dense. Normal people are ok though.

09-19-2006, 05:01 PM
When answering the questions, make sure you are always making eye contact

09-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Be warned. will be something to the effect of how great their department is

It's sad that you think departmental pride is a bad thing, you must be a great employee where you work.

I suspect CIS or Wackenhut.

09-20-2006, 04:02 AM
there is a difference between pride and arrogance

09-20-2006, 05:31 AM
As there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity

09-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Well enlighten me please.....Check some of your previous threads, anytime anybody asks a question in reference to getting hired, the majority of the responses are negative and condescending....What a great way to spotlight your department

09-20-2006, 06:21 PM
I would but you wouldn't comprehend the answer. You consistantly fail to understand anything about this Dept. Therefore the "stupidity" portion of my previous statement refers directly to you.

09-20-2006, 08:14 PM
to the poster really, you don't come here except to cause a problem, you either harbor resentment or jealousy towards this dept. We don't need you and frankly your arguments are old, you never have anything new, just same bad things to say.

Find something or someone that makes you happy, It isnt here, get out and be a happy person. Let the bad feelings go as it's not good for you. Sitting around watching a board for a police dept. you are not connected to can't be good for you.

09-20-2006, 10:54 PM
As there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity

OH snap!!!!! :mrgreen: