PDA

View Full Version : Free the Dog!!!

09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
As some of you may or may not have heard, Duane "Dog" Chapman, as well as his family was arrested by U.S. Federal Agents at the request of the Mexican Government, because almost three years ago they went into Mexico and captured Andrew Luster bringing him back to the U.S. You may know the "Dog" from his A&E reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter", where he is a Bounty Hunter. I am an not trying to say this man is a saint and untouchable, but I am dissapointed in our government if we turn him over to Mexican Authorities.

Why is our Government catering to the Mexican Government, when all we get from them is grief!

The Dog is guilty of going into Mexico and getting a rapist and bringing him back to U.S. soil to face justice. Did I forget to mention Luster was in Mexican custody but they were dragging their feet and not returning him to us. I think this request is out of spite by the Mexicans and that they are not looking for justice but revenge. The Chapman family should be freed and our Government should tell them "No Habla"!!