PDA

View Full Version : WOW

09-14-2006, 11:51 PM
I have not been on this site in a long time. I forgot how much everyone complains about Troopers. I have been with FHP for a while, I just want to say not all of us are just traffic cops. A few of us know how to be police officers. It's not hard. Some of the PDs and the SOs talk alot of trash, however you forget that some of your officers do the same things you are claiming that only a Trooper would do. Every agency has there special people. I just want to let the other agencies know that just because a handful of Troopers do not think that we as Law Enforcement are all a family and should take care of each other, that does not mean the agency as a whole shares the same views. I do not and will not ever write a fellow Law Enforcement officer, however you can not blame all of us if you get a ticket from someone that wears the same uniform.

09-15-2006, 03:10 AM
Thank you! It's nice to read an intelligent post from a guy who has his head screwed on right. These posts have started a fire that is still smoldering.

It's a shame but I must admit I too have gotten sucked into the game. As a LEO and not a trooper I respect your job. If I ever was to be stopped by FHP, I know what I did and I would own up to it by pulling over right away, admitting fault and hope that you would extend professional courtesy. With 15 years on the job, it's what I would expect from another LEO.

Stay safe! The Thin Blue Line - STAND STRONG

02-17-2009, 04:50 PM
I have not been on this site in a long time. I forgot how much everyone complains about Troopers. I have been with FHP for a while, I just want to say not all of us are just traffic cops. A few of us know how to be police officers. It's not hard. Some of the PDs and the SOs talk alot of trash, however you forget that some of your officers do the same things you are claiming that only a Trooper would do. Every agency has there special people. I just want to let the other agencies know that just because a handful of Troopers do not think that we as Law Enforcement are all a family and should take care of each other, that does not mean the agency as a whole shares the same views. I do not and will not ever write a fellow Law Enforcement officer, however you can not blame all of us if you get a ticket from someone that wears the same uniform.

http://adchobbystore.com/Kool-AidMan-55-47-club-new-2.jpg