PDA

View Full Version : can someone give me an answer

09-14-2006, 09:08 PM
Can someone please tell me once your app is in how long untill your contacted and how long the whole process takes before ya get hired????

09-21-2006, 12:39 AM
it took me approx 10 months to get hired.

09-21-2006, 11:47 PM
guest 12, I was about to respond and say you'll probably get hired before you get an answer around here. :lol:

04-23-2007, 02:42 AM
I was a Seminole Deputy for about 3 years. I went to a state agency in 2002 and worked their for around 3 years. Took one year off and now I am back working for Escambia County.
How short handed is SCSO? When I left, the human resources department said they had "many many" applications to choose from.. is it still that way? Any serious advice about coming back down would be appreciated.
thanks for the help guys :)

04-25-2007, 01:14 AM
A few months ago, SCSO had advertising on OFFICER.COM which has a nationwide recrutiing base. They are short in patrol and if you left in good standing and are in good standing in ECSO, the process should be short for you. Good luck. SCSO is one of the best agencies in the country.

05-06-2007, 11:36 PM
A few months ago, SCSO had advertising on OFFICER.COM which has a nationwide recrutiing base. They are short in patrol and if you left in good standing and are in good standing in ECSO, the process should be short for you. Good luck. SCSO is one of the best agencies in the country.

SCSO recruiting on this site...what a laugh..Don't bother....Once they figure out how to pay a decent wage in this county you can reconsider or when they figure out why everyone is leaving.

Google the median income in this county, google averge salaries of law enforcement in the Central Florida area, google, google. google away whoever reads this site..I suspect many are civilians....you pay pennies on your tax dollars for your service,