PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for you

09-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Well actually it's more than one. If you want to know about how good it is to be contected. The sheriff's son not too long ago had an Order of Protection taken out against him, guess how many days of work he missed????? that's right, none. Anyone else would have had to tuurn in their gun, at least until the hearing was over.

And the sheriff's daughter..... well the tax payers of Washington county are paying for her to drive back and forth from home to work in a county car. How many other county employees get that privilege? I'd say not too many that weren't as well connected.

09-16-2006, 01:08 PM
You all had the chance to make a change and blew it. Nobody to blame but yourselves for what is going on there!

09-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Shadow!

TELL US MORE.

Inquiring minds want to know.

09-19-2006, 01:36 AM
You all had the chance to make a change and blew it. Nobody to blame but yourselves for what is going on there!

The public doesn't have a clue on what really goes on with WCSO! The public is blind and they believe everything they read in the newspaper.

09-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Don't assume that you know who is posting because you obviously don't know. I am not the public, I am a deputy. I am one of the ones who believed and still believes that we need a change. I voted for Mr. Bush. Now I will repeat myself, YOU ALL HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE BUT YOU DIDN'T SO STOP COMPLAINING CAUSE NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH WHAT WE GOT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS.

09-24-2006, 04:55 PM
hello,glad to hear the same BS,,,,,im moving to Tenn from florida, because we dont get repsected here as the police, want a new life up there.Are you aware of any departments that take Laterals.

Don't assume that you know who is posting because you obviously don't know. I am not the public, I am a deputy. I am one of the ones who believed and still believes that we need a change. I voted for Mr. Bush. Now I will repeat myself, YOU ALL HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE A CHANGE BUT YOU DIDN'T SO STOP COMPLAINING CAUSE NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH WHAT WE GOT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS.

09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Oh I'm sure a lot of the voters would have went in a different direction if the local news media were actally unbiased, and reported news. But nistead they put out the sheriff's fluff stories, and ignored everything else. You'll recall that the JC press came out behind Ed Graybeal.

And as for who is posting. We all know that the largest portion of the posters on this site are WCSO employees, or former employees. And I understand why they would want to remain nameless... Noones job is safe in that department... unless of course you're related to someone that works at headquarters.

The Shadow

10-05-2006, 02:31 AM
This is getting old. Bush get a job and for those that work for WCSD and don't like it, go to Sullivan Co, they pay better anyway. Action speaks louder than words or just get over it. Nobody said that life was perfect.

10-15-2006, 01:42 AM
....for those that work for WCSD and don't like it, go to Sullivan Co, they pay better anyway. Action speaks louder than words or just get over it. Nobody said that life was perfect.

It looks like there are a few that are starting to jump ship. Maybe it sin't so sweet here after all.[/url]