PDA

View Full Version : call backs

09-12-2006, 06:10 AM
I am a officer in the sourrounding area, and have yet to recieve a letter from tpd. I have done my poly and psych. Ever since that dead in the water, no reject letter no call no nothing. Just wondering whats up

tf2728
09-12-2006, 06:54 AM
The best thing to do would be to call your recruiter. They could tell you where you are at in the process. It took me almost two years from start to finish. Good luck.

09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Call your background investigator and ask them. Its usually not a big secret as to what they are waiting on.

09-17-2006, 07:50 AM
TPD is generally slow with the whole processing thing. Not sure what exactly it is as I am not involved in the process. It's been that way for a while now. You'll hear nothing at all as they are debating who they would like to hire and as they argue for certain persons to hire or to look at. Then all of a sudden you'll just get a call outa the blue that your holdover (ooops, thats right no more holdover).....I mean your FTEP begins next week. Good luck, hang in there.....like they said above me, call....keep callin, go visit, call agian, bring some pastries and coffee for personel, call again.....I think you get the idea. ;)