PDA

View Full Version : contract time

09-11-2006, 02:26 AM
look at the info on the plantation board....their committee rep posts information

what information is posted regarding sunrise's contract proposal?

don't keep the body in the dark!!

10-03-2006, 02:05 PM
Look at Lauderhill's new contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topping out in 7 years at 69k, plus full medical upon retirement.

What's the city offering? What's being disseminated to the body????

10-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Who the hell wants to work there ?

10-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Lauderhill works their asses off anyhow... by the time they retire at 20, they can enjoy their free health for about 5yrs before they keel over...
:D

10-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Look at Davie's contract... they top out at 7 years, plus longevity pay. Plus tri-county take home. They get 75% after 20 years and only contribute 7%. Plus they get a 100% buy out for their sick time. I heard a bunch of Plantation guys are jumping ship to go there. They even get a minimum of 4 hrs OT for court and call-outs. Talk about a sweet deal.

10-15-2006, 03:57 AM
YOURE RIGHT, AND WE ARE ASKING, IF ANYONE IS EVEN THINKING OF APPLYING AT PPD.... DONT!!!! SPREAD THE NEWS, PLANTATION IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK FOR POLICE OFFICERS.

10-17-2006, 12:37 AM
true plnt ofc but I dont see anyone from Plantation leaving.

10-17-2006, 04:02 AM
Yeah, no word of any Plantation officers leaving yet.

Davie also offers free dry cleaning for uniforms. Free car wash at a professional car wash once a week and free wax every 6 months for their patrol cars.

We got one guy from Sunris a year ago and no problems with him.

10-29-2006, 04:58 AM
Plnt Ofc goes to all the other boards because he is unhappy at Plantation. Truth is, nobody there is leaving.

10-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Plnt Ofc goes to all the other boards because he is unhappy at Plantation. Truth is, nobody there is leaving.
Thats not true, and by the way, its the internet I can go whever I like!. As far as leaving, it takes time to process as you may or may not know. I know of six officers leaving no matter what kind of contract. Now six may not seem a lot to you but it would truly put a considerable strain on the road.
Yes Im unhappy here, but after 19 years on the force do you really think it would be a smart move to start somewhere else at this point? No really.
Im a proud FOP member and I would be willing to protest for and department so their members can get the best contract. We approved are contract and its the best I've seen in 19 years.... This blog is a political outlet and I welcome anyone who wishes to blog on any of these sites..
I dont see why some individuals are so focused on where I post.. WHO CARES!!! Thats not the issue. Im spreading the word, my dissatisfaction with the city thats all....
Plant ofc

10-30-2006, 02:25 AM
Hey Plnt Ofc...there have been 10 officers leaving our department for the past six months. Let's face it, no one is going anywhere. Although, there are a few I wish would leave. As for you spreading the so-called word all over LeoAffairs, you sound like a real rocket scientist. Perhaps you should do us all a favor when you reach your 20 to skip the DROP and just leave.

11-03-2006, 03:59 AM
Hey Plnt Ofc...there have been 10 officers leaving our department for the past six months. Let's face it, no one is going anywhere. Although, there are a few I wish would leave. As for you spreading the so-called word all over LeoAffairs, you sound like a real rocket scientist. Perhaps you should do us all a favor when you reach your 20 to skip the DROP and just leave.
Whatever, your city is crummy anyways. Nice attitude, you'll drop alright, about five years after leaving the job if you survive that long.
Stay safe brother :?:

11-03-2006, 04:02 AM
I'll be thinking about you goof with my 17% raise increase.
Enjoy :wink:

11-05-2006, 02:34 AM
To our SPD Brothers & Sisters,

Please don't think one PPD member (if he really is) speaks for all of us. Yeah, the city doesn't treat us well, but we did get a good contract. If we'd been given fair contracts in the past, we wouldn't ask for more now.

You guys are right, nobody is leaving. People talk. One guy went to Hollywood last week but you know what? He always wanted to be there and lives there.

So most of us are very satisfied with what we got in our contract. In fact, 130 yes to 16 no. There is talk of 11.5 hour days, which most are looking forward to trying, but a small select few are complaining about.

So please don't let one unhappy person make you think we are all that way.

Stay safe out there