PDA

View Full Version : why?

09-04-2006, 08:22 PM
why is it that the city cops will chase a car until it crashes, 10-15 the driver, the call for fhp to work the crash. there is enough paperwork involved in the 10-15 and chase already why can't they just fill in a 4 page report. they've already arrested the jackass anyway so just take the whole damn thing.

09-04-2006, 08:43 PM
why is it that the city cops will chase a car until it crashes, 10-15 the driver, the call for fhp to work the crash. there is enough paperwork involved in the 10-15 and chase already why can't they just fill in a 4 page report. they've already arrested the jackarse anyway so just take the whole darn thing.

Conflict of interest because most of the time the cop is the "CONTRIBUTING CAUSE" to a certain extent.

09-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Lets see all you do is DAVs, Traffic crashes and write everybody. Heck you even have Community Service Officers to ofset your call volume. If a cop needs assitance in paperwork whats the big deal. I have seen it all a Trooper complaining about writting a crash report. Yep your in inspiration to a black and tan

09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
"Lets see all you do is DAVs, Traffic crashes and write everybody. Heck you even have Community Service Officers to ofset your call volume. If a cop needs assitance in paperwork whats the big deal. I have seen it all a Trooper complaining about writting a crash report. Yep your in inspiration to a black and tan"

You are kinda dumb, I'm a deputy jerky not a trooper, just wondering why you blue ball boys can't work your own crap and are always sticking it to the troopers. we handle our own they handle their own.

09-05-2006, 08:11 PM
[quote="10-31":1wzj7on3]why is it that the city cops will chase a car until it crashes, 10-15 the driver, the call for fhp to work the crash. there is enough paperwork involved in the 10-15 and chase already why can't they just fill in a 4 page report. they've already arrested the jackarse anyway so just take the whole darn thing.

Conflict of interest because most of the time the cop is the "CONTRIBUTING CAUSE" to a certain extent.[/quote:1wzj7on3]

What you start you should finish. I can see if you chase someone outside of your jurisdiction and they crash, but we work them within the city limits. Ive seen some cities chase a car through an intersection, bad guy sig-4's (wrecks), city car is not involved and they still call us to work the crash because its a chase. If you cant clean up what you start, you shouldnt be allowed to chase in the first place. FHP doesnt ask anyone to clean up their crashes.

Jeff Gray
09-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Hey Deputy Jerky, why don't you just worry about what goes on in your own county. Don't lump all us city guys together. Name the city your are talking about DW. I know SO's that don't do any S-4's in their county except when a blue form is involved. FHP does the rest.

09-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey Deputy Jerky, why don't you just worry about what goes on in your own county. Don't lump all us city guys together. Name the city your are talking about DW. I know SO's that don't do any S-4's in their county except when a blue form is involved. FHP does the rest.

Sorry Goober We work all our crashes and dont ask FHP for Squat. If we start it we finish it. We have a full time, traffic,dui and THI unit that does a great job as well as Interstate Interdiction Unit. I have no complaint with our guys, I hear them humping all day and night long. Hey why dont you get an education and quit trash talking with name calling. Do they teach that language when your dealing with the public. Niceeee. Hey whats a "DW"? Did you learn that at inservice.

As far as lumping city guys together..Nope I can bet with your personality youre in a class of your own.

09-06-2006, 01:15 PM
the 10-31 sig 4 that was dumped onto fhp i am reffering to happended in St. Pete last week. St. Pete went 10-15 after the bad guy crashed then called fhp to work the crash. they took the charges and left fhp with the sig 4.

09-07-2006, 03:29 AM
Simple, FHP is Brown like a turd. Why not shit on them it will all blend together.

09-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Simple, FHP is Brown like a turd. Why not . on them it will all blend together.

Things must be slow down at the Wakenhut office tonight. Does the boss know your on the computer when you should be making your rounds.

09-07-2006, 05:27 AM
I like to know what dumb ass is crying about working a crash after a chase.. Who cares.. I work for FHP and get sent to a lot of calls.. I think it would be interesting to work a crash after a chase.. I like to assist other agencies and I like when they assist me. I'm easy to work with.

09-08-2006, 03:22 AM
i was wondering, does fhp have different rules for different places? where i work fhp will not work a 10-31 crash, or a parking lot wreck. but most of our local troopers are good guys, and we work pretty good together, it seems that the younger fellas are comming out with the better than att. just an observation.

09-08-2006, 04:45 AM
I like to know what dumb arse is crying about working a crash after a chase.. Who cares.. I work for FHP and get sent to a lot of calls.. I think it would be interesting to work a crash after a chase.. I like to assist other agencies and I like when they assist me. I'm easy to work with.

Nobody is crying about working a crash. Once you get a few years on under your belt you will get tired of being the clean up man, that is unless your lucky enough to work where the locals clean up their own mess.

01-04-2008, 07:36 PM
why is it that the city cops will chase a car until it crashes, 10-15 the driver, the call for fhp to work the crash. there is enough paperwork involved in the 10-15 and chase already why can't they just fill in a 4 page report. they've already arrested the jackarse anyway so just take the whole darn thing.

01-05-2008, 12:07 AM
What I would like to see is when an agency is involved in a 10-31 that results in sig-4 that an outside agency, i.e. FHP or an SO handle the investigation. The same thing for a LEO shooting. The reason I would like to see this to avoid the appearence of impropriety. Just my .02 cents

01-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Deputy Jerky! I know you didn't mean it to sound that way but that was funny as hell...."I'm not a Trooper, I'm a Deputy Jerky."