PDA

View Full Version : Bradenton vs. Sarasota (crime stats)

09-04-2006, 05:33 PM
There's an argument at the Sarasota forum (http://leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=28061#28061) about crime in the City of Sarasota verses crime in the City of Bradenton.

09-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Lets us just worry about here and they can worry about there.

09-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I have always had a great deal of respect for BPD. A buddy of mine (here at the SSO) is a former BPD officer and he describes BPD as a miniture NYPD. LOL :lol:

Go BPD! :mrgreen:

Having said that...

I still believe that Bradenton is much more dangerious than Sarasota. Manatee County is also much more dangerous than Sarasota County. An exception to this rule is anything easst of I75 in Manatee (it's nice out there, but it's new and it's for rich people).

09-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Only your perception--
The City of Sarasota has more Murders, Robberies, Burglaries and thefts than the City of Bradenton with 55,000 people and them having 80 more cops.

09-06-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't know. For the size and the amount of officers we have, I'd have to agree with SSO and say Bradenton is pretty bad.

09-06-2006, 06:11 PM
However, Sarasota You have all those ass penetrating Butt humpers and that in itself is scary. I rented Broke Back Mountain and I could have sworn I saw numerous Sarasota residents in it?

09-07-2006, 12:41 PM
However, Sarasota You have all those arse penetrating Butt humpers and that in itself is scary. I rented Broke Back Mountain and I could have sworn I saw numerous Sarasota residents in it?It seems that ever since the AIDS epidemic broke out, a lot of the homosexuals have gone underground. Are there more homosexuals in Sarasota than Bradenton??? That's a hard question to answer!!! That's like asking if there are more illegal aliens in Bradenton than Sarasota (of course there are)!!!

09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
However, Sarasota You have all those arse penetrating Butt humpers and that in itself is scary. I rented Broke Back Mountain and I could have sworn I saw numerous Sarasota residents in it?

I would rather have gay neighbors than some neandotholic, knuckle-dragger than yourself.

09-07-2006, 10:10 PM
I rented Broke Back Mountain and I could have sworn I saw numerous Sarasota residents in it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
thats gonna be the funniest thing i have read all week :lol: :lol:

09-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey SSO, these "neandotholic, knuckle-dragger's" you speak of I think are the "women" in uniform in that fine Anal Nation S.O. you are employed at.

09-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey SSO, these "neandotholic, knuckle-dragger's" you speak of I think are the "women" in uniform in that fine arse Nation S.O. you are employed at.I didn't make that post!!! I would not come to your forum to insult BPD because I like & respect BPD!!!! Like I said, my buddy used to work for BPD and his word is as good as gold with me. ;) I'm also very glad that you guys have gotten some nice payraises, now that you're unionized. :)

09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
I made the post about the "knuckle-dragger". I know many fine BP officers. I speak only of the individual that I quoted in the original posting.

09-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I hear another take home car was lost to high water with the engine blown. Like the Lieutenant he lost his take home car. Are we going for 3?

09-09-2006, 05:21 AM
Uhhh "Manatee High School is on fire...it's confirmed, so you better hurry, so you can get there first and say 'yup, it's on fire!'" Real smart. :roll:

09-10-2006, 01:50 AM
No, you better hurry to get there to make sure that no one is inside, and to make sure that people stay away and prevent looters from doing their thing. thats smart.

09-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Well, then I guess maybe they should have two different people verify which building is really on fire, and be pretty darn positive, because then the whole thing wouldn't have been an issue. THAT is smart. :P