PDA

View Full Version : SID

Just Joe
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
What is up with the new fallout at SID? New IA coming or what?
Who was sent out?

08-31-2006, 05:04 PM
People just got tired of being there and wanted a change. Nothing happened after a while everyone gets tired of where they are assigned and want a change. At least it gives a chance for other guys to get up there and try it out.

08-31-2006, 05:15 PM
From what I hear you it sucks up there

08-31-2006, 05:21 PM
I heard there's an investigation coming on the supervisors

Just Joe
08-31-2006, 05:30 PM
I wouldn't doubt that, look who's up there. :devil:

08-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Its a lot MORE than people wanting to come out. 10-23 and you will soon see.

08-31-2006, 09:00 PM
SID has some really good people. I just wish they would share all (or even some) the intel they get. Its like they don't trust anyone with information that they have. We can't get the bad guys unless we work together. The attitude a lot of them display is one of being better than every one else. How effective can a department be with bad morale? But of course no one cares.

09-01-2006, 04:26 PM
There intel is not as good as you think it is. Even with the intel they do get their detectives don't know how to work it.

09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
I think the SID Lt. is handsome.

09-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry but he is Broke-back :(

09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Please, post what you want about the supervisors but the detectives work their A$$ off. As far as intel, an intel bulletin is sent out with information that could be worked by anyone. If you are LE and need more information give any detective a call at x2560 and ask, just that simple. If the negative comments are coming from certain people that just left the unit, I understand and this is a very good place to vent because you can hide.

09-03-2006, 05:39 AM
SID has some really good people. I just wish they would share all (or even some) the intel they get. Its like they don't trust anyone with information that they have. We can't get the bad guys unless we work together. The attitude a lot of them display is one of being better than every one else. How effective can a department be with bad morale? But of course no one cares.

They cant tell us cause they dony knoe wo of us they cann TRUST. there r so many freekin criminals amoung us, u just dont know...
PLUSthey r LAZY AS FFUUUUGGGK up there.. there is really nothing to tell.

The only 1 willing to work up ther eis lamb chop, and everyone makes fun of him so much he willl never make anyting of himself.. That freakin guy should be a lt here by now as much as he's done (hellof alot more tahn Shear/Perry/Williams)

He is a nerd/weird O but he IS A BAS ARSE COP!!!!!

09-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Now that ol laaaaaaaamb chop is not spitting as much chew, and he has fixed that marble mouth of his we can all somewhat understand him.

09-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Is there really another IA coming out of there? Somebody give it up.....

09-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Maybe it's the offended cherry man himself...As much as he throws around vulgar sexual comments about people...Now there's an IA!

09-04-2006, 11:27 AM
When is Bigg's getting off the Ol McDonald Farm?

09-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Prob. when he gets terminated :lol:

09-04-2006, 12:16 PM
I would appreciate it if no names would be placed on this board referencing the SID detectives, we all know that not on L.E. read this, thanks.

Just Joe
09-04-2006, 03:14 PM
He isn't an SID detective. Hello..

09-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I think the SID Sgt. is handsome.

09-04-2006, 11:11 PM
well i guess people continue to post about detectives whose identies should be confidential. as for the one you called nerd / weird o... he is one of the finest deputies i ever worked with. he could run circles around most squads not just deputies including his supervisors. he has a great ability to talk to criminals and get information something most of the newer deputies should learn. he will probably not make sgt or lt becuase he doesn't play the games and kiss ass like many who get promoted do. i think he would make a great leader and would gladly work for him.

former dep.

09-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Just Joe, if he is not an SID detective that would tell you I was not talking about him, moron.

09-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Yeah ok guest elsenheimer was a good cop too. ooops thats right before he became a criminal.

09-05-2006, 02:04 PM
biggs is a idiot and a liar hopefully he gets tossed off the force

Just Joe
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
That would tell me that you were confused in assuming that I was talking to you...

Just Joe, if he is not an SID detective that would tell you I was not talking about him, moron.

09-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Is there really another IA coming out of there? Somebody give it up.....

well MC just got his 30 day susp for being a fag!

09-12-2006, 07:25 PM
well i guess people continue to post about detectives whose identies should be confidential. as for the one you called nerd / weird o... he is one of the finest deputies i ever worked with. he could run circles around most squads not just deputies including his supervisors. he has a great ability to talk to criminals and get information something most of the newer deputies should learn. he will probably not make sgt or lt becuase he doesn't play the games and kiss arse like many who get promoted do. i think he would make a great leader and would gladly work for him.

former dep.

No no, you misunderstood me. I agree, I think RL is an awsome cop. I also think he is a bit of an odd fello but never the less an awsome cop. The young guys should pay close attention to him.
I think it is sad that some of the youngsters, that could gain valuable info form him, choose to poke fun at him because he makes himself an easy target. If he would simply bite back at these people and show more confidence he'd go a long way even without kissing butt. But I guess that just wouldnt be RL..

PS: I guess I should proof read my posts!!!!durr!

09-13-2006, 01:04 PM
well MC just got his 30 day susp for being a fag![/quote]

MC?

09-21-2006, 07:00 AM
well MC just got his 30 day susp for being a fag!

MC?[/quote]

My bad, MN...Another criminal violation over looked, swept under the rug, by our IA.

10-01-2006, 03:10 AM
well i guess people continue to post about detectives whose identies should be confidential. as for the one you called nerd / weird o... he is one of the finest deputies i ever worked with. he could run circles around most squads not just deputies including his supervisors. he has a great ability to talk to criminals and get information something most of the newer deputies should learn. he will probably not make sgt or lt becuase he doesn't play the games and kiss arse like many who get promoted do. i think he would make a great leader and would gladly work for him.

former dep.

No no, you misunderstood me. I agree, I think RL is an awsome cop. I also think he is a bit of an odd fello but never the less an awsome cop. The young guys should pay close attention to him.

Are those that post
I think it is sad that some of the youngsters, that could gain valuable info form him, choose to poke fun at him because he makes himself an easy target. If he would simply bite back at these people and show more confidence he'd go a long way even without kissing butt. But I guess that just wouldnt be RL..

PS: I guess I should proof read my posts!!!!durr!

I also agree that RL is an awesome cop. Hell DOTM 2 times in less than 3 months. 8)

What makes Laaaambchop a wierd fellow? Because he does not hang out with others in the department and gossip about our fellow officers? :roll:

That could be a good thing that he doesn't since several deputies that did that that sheit are now unemployed. :shock:

One thing is for sure, RL does care about his job whether he is in SID or on Street Patrol. How many people can you say that about on the department?

Those that bash SID are probably just upset that they can not get up there. Myself I am happy that he and others are there instead of certain others that would totally trash the unit and cause another front page episode on the Herald. :twisted:

I agree that RL will most likely never make Sgt or LT because he will never kiss A$$ to get there. He should have earned that position by now due to his job dedication alone. :wink:

Yes many of the newbies can learn a lot from RL but you know that most will not because it requires too much effort to do the job right. :idea:

I have know RL for several years and though he can be a little rough and straight forward in his words he gets the point across quickly, and most can not handle that side of RL.

Awesome Cop? Yes

Nerd/ Wierdo? Only if you are jealous because you have no friggin idea how to be dedicated to cleaning the streets of Manatee County by Taking out the garbageand not taking anyones crap.

I can also say with confidence that RL would not give a $hit what anyone thinks of him and that is a great attitude to have when you are in this business!

If you ever need a helping hand, call RL...He will be there to help in a heart beat on or off the job.

be agressive but be safe.

The X-uh-Q-Shin-R :evil:

PS: Someone stated the LT was "Broke Back" You got it wrong but we are all happy to know that you are a big fan of the movie.

10-14-2006, 07:00 PM
I see the LT of SID all the time when he walks to his car, I must say he is very cute.

10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Is he married?

10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Does it matter? I mean he is a leo. A lot of them "forget" that they are married.

10-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Is he married?

It's just yje off duty whore wanting to add another to her list.

10-19-2006, 11:50 AM
I don't think that Lt will be added to anyones list, he is happily married 16 or 17 yrs.

10-19-2006, 09:46 PM
what's a yje?

10-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Is he married?

Who says it's a female asking?

10-21-2006, 10:09 PM
The only list he will be added to is the bottom of the next Captains list.

10-21-2006, 10:13 PM
The only list he will be added to is the bottom of the next Captains list.

I thought if your in SID, its a guaranteed promotion to the next level!?!?

10-22-2006, 02:22 PM
I guess thats not true, he may not be as qualified as the ones who got promoted.

10-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Maybe they don’t trust him, that’s why they call him out of the blue for a leisure ride to New Orleans after Katrina.

10-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Why did he go to N.O. he was'nt even on SWAT anymore?

10-30-2006, 01:41 PM
If you want to run this board like a Grocery store check-out stand tabloid do it somewhere else! The comments on this board is why the public perceives us in such a negative manner. If all the back biting and sh*# thrown around here on this board were put in a more productive manner, maybe our community would be a safer place to live and raise a family.

CTFUUU
10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
If you want to run this board like a Grocery store check-out stand tabloid do it somewhere else! The comments on this board is why the public perceives us in such a negative manner. If all the back biting and sh*# thrown around here on this board were put in a more productive manner, maybe our community would be a safer place to live and raise a family.Are you fuggin kidding me? Safer? How so?.....We don't have enough to cover the zones, let alone be proactive!...WTF, wake up scarecrow, your brain has been ordered!

Just Joe
11-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Only a brokeback Lt. from SID we be writing on this site all the time. Just goes to show you that he does nothing all day but get on the computer. Are you allowed to do that during work hours? I glad he thinks he's cute. Don't you think we all know that your writing all this stuff about yourself because noone else in this department thinks so. Try to stay off the computer during work hours and do some real work. Oh thats right you don't have anything to do up there? :!: