PDA

View Full Version : VOTING FOR JUDGES

08-31-2006, 02:27 AM
REMEMBER A VOTE FOR CONNIE JACOBS....IS A VOTE FOR CRIMINALS AT LARGE... SHE IS ONE ANTI-COP, ANTI-M.S.O, PRO-GANG-BANGER THUG, DIRT BAG SYMPOTHIZER P.O.S. But hey, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

08-31-2006, 04:59 PM
Your not wrong she is a scum bag who is pro-criminal and Anti Cop!!!!!!!

08-31-2006, 06:41 PM
She even had the nerve to call BPD and ask for an endorsement. She was told to pound sand.

08-31-2006, 10:54 PM
They ought to make her lives with the animals she upholds. It would serve her right! That overpriced crack-wh***re shouldn't be elected to anything where she could do more damage to this county than she already has!

09-03-2006, 12:43 AM
Connie Jacobs attended the last two Lodge 70 FOP meettings. Most of the paid regular members of the lodge were not in attendance. Connie Jacobs is not anti cops like the person who would not give their real name stated. After 30 plus years in law enforcement I have observed the cops who state the defense attorney makes their life miserable did not present a good case. Her job as an attorney is the act in her clients best behalf. A local attorney, I will not mention by name, is disliked by most cops because he gets his clients off most of the time. When you ask the same cops who they would get for an attorney when they mess up and are charged with a crime, they all pick the same attorney. Intresting, isn't it. Bottom line is to vote for the person of your choice, but do it for the riight reasons. The FOP as a whole feels Connie Jacobs is a good canidate for Judge. She is not anti cop, but will be a fair JUDGE OF THE FACTS PRESENTED. Lazy cops make bad cases. Just continue to do your job and arrest the bad guy. IF the State does not do their job, feel good you did your job. If you get torn up during cross examination by the defense, then do better the next time. Remember, during discovery the defense attorney get to review everything you did. They hone in on what you did not do. So again, cross your I's and dot your T's and nail the guilty. We have to prove the quilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not just because we feel the guy did it. The plus on her side as a Judge is she has been a prosecutor, defense attorney, speaks at least two languages, and is a female, married, children, and a grandchild. Overhaul she can balance out the judical system. To hide behind a fake email name is nothing more than being a coward. As most of you know, I am a Democrat and I have never been afraid of staing my believes. If you believe in something, then say it, but take the credit or blame. Enough said. Now go back to what you have been trained for, arrest the bad people and quit complaining about not having enough to satisfy your wants. You missed your forum for a face to face with the judical candidates by not showing up for a lodge meeting.

09-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Maybe that poster isn't a LEO but someone to use this board for their political gain! :?

09-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Fact is Connie is the best among that group. So we HAVE to go with her.

09-03-2006, 05:22 PM
I hope she can be a better judge than a parent. Her son was the biggest dope smoker back in school. He used to smoke at her house on the back porch with her home. That's what I want in a judge. Terry it's cross the T's and dot the I's

09-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Put down the Crack Pipe!!! Hell NO she wont make a good judge, are you freakin kidding me!!!?? She HATES Law Enforcement!!

09-04-2006, 11:16 PM
i never had a problem with the local attorney whose name was not mentioned but is well known (office across from the courthouse). i was made to think he was some kind of god when i was in agency specs and training. i had two dui cases that i went to depos on with him. i answered the questions asked and stated i dont know or dont recall if i didnt remember. both of his clients pelad guilty. i then began to realize he just another person, and if you do a good thorough job with a good case you will win. you cant control the victim who changes the story or witnesses who lie or dont show, but you can preserve you case by being thorough and complete.

09-04-2006, 11:36 PM
You, Terry were the worse captain mso ever had. I believe that you would endores her! Your liberalism showed when you took inmates side over the staff. As for the drinking club you call the FOP, I wouldn`t trust those people as far as they an can be thrown.

09-05-2006, 02:27 AM
REMEMBER VOTE N O FOR CONNIE JACOBS!!!! SHE IS ON THE CRIMINAL"S SIDE SHE BELIEVES IN AQUITTAL FOR THE LOW LIFE SCUM!!!! JUST CHECK THE N O BOX AND THEN YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL BE CLEAR!

09-07-2006, 06:33 AM
Hey she threw a deputy under the friggin bus because she thought he wasnt at court! Surprise biatch! He was there and you got called out for making inappropriate statements to the court about the deputies personal life.
I dont care what Whorley says, dont vote for this scum sucking liberal gang banger banging dog faced humpback camel toe sheet sack.

09-07-2006, 11:59 PM
AMEN... Let's make sure we as responsible LEO, get the word out that a Vote for Jacob's is a Vote for ALL Criminals ! ! ! ! :!: