PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL BE TREATED

08-30-2006, 12:24 AM
BELOW THIS IS WHAT A FTO FROM THE TOWN OF LADY LAKE WROTE AFTER HE WROTE ANOTHER LEO'S WIFE A CITATION. HE WAS UPSET THAT IT WAS POSTED ON LEO AFFAIRS. YOU'LL LIKE THE PART ABOUT ANY LEO'S WIFE HAS NO CLASS IF SHE ADVISE'S HIM THAT SHE A LEO'S WIFE. MUST HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF FHP. :roll: GO TO LADY LAKE'S SITE HERE ON LEO'S AND SAY HELLO. IF WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WE HAVE GUYS LIKE THIS. :roll:

Let's set the record straight. I was in the car with this officer as his FTO. You are NOT a fellow officer. As I recall, you mentioned that you were somebody's wife and tried to use it to get out of the citation. Poor judgement and no class. You also made poor judgement on tring to beat a red light. Yes it was red. We both saw it. In fact, it was red for almost 2-3 seconds before you ran it. If you want to kill someone, do it in someone else's town. If you feel that you were cited unfairly, then you have the option to contest the citation in court. By the way, you were speeding too, we let you off with a warning on that one. One more thing, how about a quick integrity check. Did you really feel that it's fair for you to get away with running a red light just because you married a cop. We are not above the law.

06-04-2007, 07:01 AM
He should be ashamed of himself. I'm sure if it was his wife or significant other, he would be on the phone trying to get it taken care of. What ever happened to discretion or professional courtesy??? Embarrased to say that he is part of a law enforcement family!!! :evil: