PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL BE TREATED

08-30-2006, 12:09 AM
BELOW THIS IS WHAT A FTO FROM THE TOWN OF LADY LAKE WROTE AFTER HE WROTE ANOTHER LEO'S WIFE A CITATION. HE WAS UPSET THAT IT WAS POSTED ON LEO AFFAIRS. YOU'LL LIKE THE PART ABOUT ANY LEO'S WIFE HAS NO CLASS IF SHE ADVISE'S HIM THAT SHE A LEO'S WIFE. MUST HAVE BEEN KICKED OFF FHP. :roll:

Let's set the record straight. I was in the car with this officer as his FTO. You are NOT a fellow officer. As I recall, you mentioned that you were somebody's wife and tried to use it to get out of the citation. Poor judgement and no class. You also made poor judgement on tring to beat a red light. Yes it was red. We both saw it. In fact, it was red for almost 2-3 seconds before you ran it. If you want to kill someone, do it in someone else's town. If you feel that you were cited unfairly, then you have the option to contest the citation in court. By the way, you were speeding too, we let you off with a warning on that one. One more thing, how about a quick integrity check. Did you really feel that it's fair for you to get away with running a red light just because you married a cop. We are not above the law.

09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
I know who this officer is without putting a name down. Obviously the Lady Lake officer doesn't like OPD. Probably because they wouldn't hire him 2 times. He is a joke to law enforcement and should know it.

11-01-2006, 04:18 PM
You are right, this is B.S. There is something called proffesional courtesy and that includes LEO's family. Better yet, if a LEO contacts you and asks you to disregard a citation, there should not be a hesitation. We must take care of our own ladies and gentlemen.

Remember, we all blead blue.

11-06-2006, 09:09 PM
How does a wife tell an officer that has pulled her over that her husband is a LEO without making it sound like she "expects" to get out of a ticket?

12-07-2006, 07:25 PM
I GUESS THERE IS ALOT THAT GOES ON IN LADY LAKE !!!

THIS GUYS NAME SHOULD BE PUT IN THE PBA NEWSLETTER AND CIRCULATED.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

01-03-2007, 03:39 PM
[quote="Miami Police"]You are right, this is B.S. There is something called proffesional courtesy and that includes LEO's family. Better yet, if a LEO contacts you and asks you to disregard a citation, there should not be a hesitation. We must take care of our own ladies and gentlemen.

My fellow Miamian, this is why you guys are always in trouble. Once the citation is written it is set. To get rid of it later is a violation of law and were not talking an infraction. Also conduct unbecoming, Missuse of your official position and coruption. You guys know alot about that. It's amazing how quickly you are to point out faults in other agencies, without recongnizing your own. I believe in Professional Courtesty and try not to write a citation to a brother officer or his family. However, girlfriends/boyfriends are fair game. Also if a spouse gives me a verbal assult and is rude, I will paper them up. Just don't call me the next day and ask me to do something unethical and illegal.

01-19-2007, 04:53 AM
My fellow Miamian, this is why you guys are always in trouble. Once the citation is written it is set. To get rid of it later is a violation of law and were not talking an infraction. Also conduct unbecoming, Missuse of your official position and coruption. You guys know alot about that. It's amazing how quickly you are to point out faults in other agencies, without recongnizing your own. I believe in Professional Courtesty and try not to write a citation to a brother officer or his family. However, girlfriends/boyfriends are fair game. Also if a spouse gives me a verbal assult and is rude, I will paper them up. Just don't call me the next day and ask me to do something unethical and illegal.

Man we hit a brain fart with this maggot. you got it 50% right, don't you ever slander us with your coruption bullshit look around my little friend there's some brass around here who retired from MPD. But I don't think your from OCPD you write like that lady lake FTO. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

01-21-2007, 03:45 AM
No lawenforcement officer will ever come to him or her and ask the below, after the fact' they wouldn't give him the satisfaction of boosting his or her tiny eggplant of a mind. There's only a few of us MPD on up here' I know you know me' because I'm brass where are you? telling my staff I'm involved in coruption and my brother down south are allways in trouble. You think your protected from a slander :twisted: :evil: :evil: think again sport.

[quote="MPDLOSERS"]Miami Police wrote:
You are right, this is B.S. There is something called proffesional courtesy and that includes LEO's family. Better yet, if a LEO contacts you and asks you to disregard a citation, there should not be a hesitation. We must take care of our own ladies and gentlemen.

03-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Take a spelling class!

04-04-2007, 04:46 PM
yupppppppppp a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his arse kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue ass!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,, would like to bust him in oooooooooh f it he is not worth it he is not a COP

Been There, Done That
04-07-2007, 05:51 PM
. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his arse kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue arse!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,, would like to bust him in oooooooooh f it he is not worth it he is not a COP

I have to apologize for him BSO......As much as i HATE to bad mouth one of my own HIM I WOULD. I worked with him and he used to sleep on mids and the Sgt wouldnt do anything about it. He would "accidently" go the wrong way or take the long way to a call so he wouldnt be 1st on scene. It got so that i just didnt hang with him on shift. We used to find his slepping spot and toss fireworks at his car, He is a nice enough guy, but not much of a cop. I will see to it he hears about this post and hopefully we can educate him.......but I doubt it. He has been a cop for 10 or more years. He is lazy and clueless

Been There, Done That
04-07-2007, 05:55 PM
. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his arse kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue arse!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,, would like to bust him in oooooooooh f it he is not worth it he is not a COP

Just FYI....i copied this to Palm Beach Co. SO forum page under Lets Help eachother out. Maybe it will help adjust the attitude.

04-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Are you serious?? it's one thing to shit on cops (when your one) but then to sleep on shift and that i can almost understand sometimes( some days are better then others,,,,,,,, you know personal life issues ) But one thing i will not tolerate is a ****ing coward,,,,,,,,,,, going the long way not to be the first to get to a call????? now thats that straight up bullshit i be talking bout!!!!!!!!!!!. You can be lazy and stupid BUT you can't be both ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and if your a coward you should not be placed with the publics saftey let alone a real cop that is depending on you!!!!!!!!!!

Been There, Done That
04-10-2007, 05:02 PM
[quote="sgt broward county":zadvjqql]. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his arse kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue arse!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,, would like to bust him in oooooooooh f it he is not worth it he is not a COP

Just FYI....i copied this to Palm Beach Co. SO forum page under Lets Help eachother out. Maybe it will help adjust the attitude.[/quote:zadvjqql]

More FYI.....The moderator from Palm Beach Co. S.O. deleted the traffic stop/ticket thread. Eveidently it struck a nerve. I sent a private message to the moderator asking why....I guess the 1st Amendment doesnt mean too much anymore.

04-11-2007, 09:20 PM
dannnnnnnnnnnnnnng??? I wonder why he deleted it???? I guess the truth hurts. He should not be affffendededed we all have arseses in our department.

04-12-2007, 02:41 PM
dannnnnnnnnnnnnnng??? I wonder why he deleted it???? I guess the truth hurts. He should not be affffendededed we all have arseses in our department.

Well I guess it was MY bad...it shifted way down the page and i didnt look far enough down...there it was. Sorry :oops:

04-15-2007, 03:06 PM
you guys should come visit chicago 7th district captain cobeana. He doesn't mind his officers misusing power and writing bogus tickets. And if go and ask to make a complaint he will threated to put you in jail with more charges. All for just quitely sitting in my car waiting for my mechanic. Serve and Protect my asz. They serve you with tickets and protect their own. I don't feel sorry for cops when they die in the line of action. I know they don't feel sorry for me if I were to get mugged , shot, ran'd ova,,OR,, in this case going thru my things and car at their will. The degree of professionalism is terrible. I'd rather it have been the state police at least my experience with them has been a complete opposite.

04-15-2007, 03:10 PM
you guys should come visit chicago 7th district captain cobeana. He doesn't mind his officers misusing power and writing bogus tickets. And if go and ask to make a complaint he will threaten to put you in jail with more charges. All for just quiety sitting in my car waiting for my mechanic. Serve and Protect my asz. They serve you with tickets and protect their own. I don't feel sorry for cops when they die in the line of action. I know they don't feel sorry for me if I were to get mugged , shot, ran'd ova,,OR,, in this case going thru my things and car at their will. The degree of professionalism is terrible. This is a can of worms that will exploded if changes are not made soon. I rather it have been the state police at least my experience with them has been a complete opposite.

04-17-2007, 09:56 PM
for you to rejoice on someone dieing shows how much of a ass you are . No one is perfect but you statements show your doomed .