PDA

View Full Version : how big

08-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Since all the things with You know who have been settled, I have a question.

If you have a monster 6 ft tall and you make him a 4 foot monster, Isn't he still a monster?

I stole this from another board that seems appropriate:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power "

That test was a failure COMPLETELY. but why allow him to keep a position where he will still be able to continue with his vindictive ways and his mental blow outs!

There is NO ONE at the dept. that has not had an incident with him, that includes all of ADMINISTRATION!!! What does that say? There is a mental condition that is not conducive to police work. He is feared by most, because he is allowed to abuse every person and rule with no consequence. (until the few he just got)

Thats good work I'm telling you.

Finally he answered for part of his deeds, but he gets away with most everything else. EDITED FOR CONTENT-MOD 182

Thats good work I'm telling you.

Maybe ,MAYBE he will have been spanked hard enough to stay in line for awhile. At least he is on days where they can watch him.

***Please watch the personal attacks of named persons when you post anonymously.
Post your name and they will stay.- MOD-182***

08-27-2006, 06:04 PM
If you have a monster 6 ft tall and you make him a 4 foot monster, Isn't he still a monster?

Yeah but you can punch him in the eye easier now :D :D

08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Or You can just call him Cpl. :oops:

08-29-2006, 11:40 AM
Or You can just call him Cpl. :oops:

Is he on probation in this position?

08-29-2006, 06:34 PM
nope. even when he loses he wins. he also gets to keep his senority. wtf?

08-31-2006, 01:13 PM
countdown to operation humbled begins...10..9..8..7

08-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Give that crap a rest, it's old news

09-01-2006, 07:41 AM
Sure thing New Sgt. B, just make sure you don't act like a complete J*rkoff like your buddy did.

I don't now why he is your buddy, but try not to be such a nazi to your people. Try to lead your squad and not be a prison guard. Things to think about

09-02-2006, 07:05 PM
FROM MR T. DON'T BE ALARMED BY THE PROTECTION THIS OFFICER HAS WITH A LIEUTENANT AND THE ASSISTANT CHIEF- THEY WERE THE CIRCLE OF BLUE THAT PROTECTED ONLY THE FEW THAT THEY HAD FULL CONTROL ON-- WHY THE CHIEF HAS LET THESE JUDAS BILK HIM I WILL NEVER KNOW- THIS OFFICER HAS BEEN PROTECTED-- BY THE COMMAND STAFF-- WATCH YOUR SELVES-- IF YOU VOICE THE TRUTH THESE OFFICERS WILL GET YOU TERMINATED

09-02-2006, 08:00 PM
the spelling and sentence structure is too good for Mr. T , an obvious imposter.

09-02-2006, 08:10 PM
and it almost made sense :lol:

09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the completment-- but I am Mr T--- at 77 years old I try to do the best I can-- I am not good at too many things anymore--- but I will continue to try and help--- this officer is as many has testified - it 's not right -- he is protected by the assistant chief of police and a long term ranking officer-- If you could speak to those officers that has recently retired and really know the background including the city manager calling in this officer-- you could not explain the chiefs decision.

Mr T

09-03-2006, 10:24 PM
NOW THAT"S Mr. T, blocky sentences, vague references, making no sense overall. Thats our guy!!!!!

Welcome back you old goat!!! :lol:

09-05-2006, 07:13 PM
THATS ME MR T MAKING NO SENSE--- I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE MAKING SENSE IT LOOKS LIKE FROM WHAT I READ ABOVE- I AM NOT BY MYSELF---OTHER TT OFFICERS CANNOT UNDERSTAND EITHER-- NO I AM OLD GOAT--- BUT ALL AMERICAN

MR T

09-08-2006, 03:22 AM
Well if you do not like it..................move on to another agency

09-08-2006, 04:23 AM
We're also very happy you're ex TTPD

09-15-2006, 02:39 PM
So, what we have here is officers who agree with Mr. T's point even before he posted, and then some posting against it.

It is easy to see from that who is posting. All the post against are the ones who kept the guy in....the deptartment heads I would guess. And the ones who agree....the officers who are at their mercy and have to deal with their decision. Just shows he may be old be he is not total stupid. Your posts themselves just prove him correct. You do not have to be a detective to see that.

And what is the point made? Looks like you have leaders who cover the people they like no matter what they do and how many times they do it. Do not care what a liability the person is to the department. Little concern for what the officers think in the department that surround this person and have to deal with it day in and day out. That is obvious from all the posts prior to the Mr. T post.

Just take it for what it is and stop *****ing.