PDA

View Full Version : South Central Los Angeles -vs- Bradenton

08-26-2006, 04:59 AM
L.A. Many popular thug movies are based from there.
L.A. Many talented artists from there.
L.A. Many homicides, lots of violence.
L.A. Many police scandals. Including scandals with their government.
L.A. Many of the officials, officers get caught and go to prison.
L.A. There are beautiful places to go. Lots of culture.

Bradenton. Shootings, violence, homicides.
Bradenton. No talent.
Bradenton. Police scandals every 4-5 years.
Bradenton. Officials get into trouble, but stay benched to let criminals go free.
Bradenton. The only beautiful place to be is out of Bradenton.

Enought said.

08-26-2006, 05:33 AM
Can I get a HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-26-2006, 01:43 PM
If you really believe that move!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Too bad EVERYONE feels that way Douche Bag, however only some will actually have the ball's to admit it. But "Move" was so very original....LMAO

08-26-2006, 04:54 PM
I see they are teaching you at the jail. But you are comparing apples to oranges in size and scope. Next time you get locked up stay longer so you can learn more.

08-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Actually "see" you have a point...well sort of, L.A. is much larger however Manatee county's crime is much more per capita....(you can do a google search to figure that one out) LMAO again!!

08-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Hey, if you dislike it so much: leave. Better yet...move to wonderful L.A. ? Typical multi generational Manatee Co. native that I am I had to say at least that much.

Enough said.

08-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Ok Redneck aka..."Multigeneration" Cracker. Now go out to Myakka City and Burn your cross and raise your rebel flag. I believe TV land has He-Haw re-run's on all weekend.

Enough said :!:

08-27-2006, 02:22 PM
Lets go to the FDLE stats for 2005.

City of Bradenton vs City of Sarasota both approximately 55,000

Per 1000 residents you are more likely to be a victim of crime in the City of Sarasota than Bradenton. Sarasota has more crime according to FDLE. The TV news and newspapers fail to report all the crime in Sarasota but the perception is crime is out of control in Bradenton when the fact is that is not true---here again according to FDLE.

08-28-2006, 03:13 AM
Ok Redneck aka..."Multigeneration" Cracker. Now go out to Myakka City and Burn your cross and raise your rebel flag. I believe TV land has He-Haw re-run's on all weekend.

Enough said :!:

See reply on Palmetto Board, and try to evolve past porcine coition. Oh dear, did I just make you use a dictionary? :lol:

08-28-2006, 03:18 PM
I sure wish our Police/Sheriff's would do something about these dangerous criminal's. I am terrified to leave my home with my children.

08-28-2006, 06:56 PM
I've lived in both LA and in the Bradenton area and I can tell you that Bradenton is a cesspool and it's getting worse because all the dirtbag criminals are being chased out of Sarasota County because it's too expensive to live there. All the low income houses in Sarasota are being torn down and re-developed into high-end real estate, so the poor criminals have to leave the area and the next closest place is... uhhhh... Bradenton!!! Sarasota is experiencing the "popped zit" syndrome and all the puss is splattering up into Bradenton. It's sad sad sad, but I see no end in sight. :(

08-28-2006, 07:43 PM
I have live in both places too and Bradenton is no way that bad as LA. I did go to that FDLE web site and sure enough the City of Sarasota has more crime than the City of Bradenton. I did not believe it until I saw and compared the stats.

08-28-2006, 09:37 PM
The problem is you people are comparing the "City" of Bradenton only against the entire county of Sarasota. If you compare the entire Manatee county against Sarasota county, you will see the crime here Far surpasses that of SRQ.

08-28-2006, 10:46 PM
I said city vs city--Bradenton is statiscally the safer city according to FDLE--Just a fact.

08-28-2006, 10:50 PM
I too think its strange that the "City" of Bradenton has less crime including violent crime than the City of Sarasota. But I looked them up and he is right. We all perceive the City as unsafe but it is really the City of Sarasota that is unsafe.

08-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Lets go to the FDLE stats for 2005.

City of Bradenton vs City of Sarasota both approximately 55,000

Per 1000 residents you are more likely to be a victim of crime in the City of Sarasota than Bradenton. Sarasota has more crime according to FDLE. The TV news and newspapers fail to report all the crime in Sarasota but the perception is crime is out of control in Bradenton when the fact is that is not true---here again according to FDLE.

Bradenton crime stats are down because supervisors routinely change s21 to s30 to keep the UCR stats down. The UCR stats are the ones used to measure crime.

08-29-2006, 01:09 AM
The difference is way too much for that to be true. Even BPD dosen't try to hide crime on paper. If you have proof of that you must report it if not lets just give BPD some credit. We dump on them most of the time anyway. They are doing a good job and lets leave it at that.

08-29-2006, 01:12 AM
a s21 and a s30 are still ucr stat crimes and would total out the same. so i guess their decrease in crime is legit.

08-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Thats because Bpd changes all of their S21's to S30's. The part one crimes are what they look at and a Sig 30 isnt a part one crime.

08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
I don't know where you went to school but according to the FBI and FDLE a s30 is most certainly a UCR part one crime.

08-29-2006, 06:47 PM
"Where" You are again talking without knowing what you are talking about !! BPD changes the sig 21's to Sig 30's hence knocking a huge amount of Felony crimes down to Misdemeanors. Thats a HUGE reason the Felony UCR codes are so much lower!! Dont just take my word tho check with BPD and they will reluctantly admit the shady practice.

08-29-2006, 07:36 PM
That is not true and a felony or misd has nothing to do with URC or part one crimes--go back to school rookie. it all counts. It makes no any difference statically each crime counts towards the whole crime picture.

And if you have proof BPD is doing that take your oath seriously and report it to FDLE and sign your name. But you won't cause you do not know what you are talking about.

08-29-2006, 07:41 PM
He is right felony or misdemeanor. It all counts. For the crime to drop , dropping a Burglary to a theft does nothing to reduce ones crime rate.

08-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Hey thick headed Re-tards. I never said it makes a difference in the total picture. However with that said the UCR's are broken down into categories. Felonies, misdemeanors, hate crimes, domestic etc.... It is not a secret or wrong what BPD does, I was just pointing out that they dont show a 21 to an auto a 21. That catorgorize the 21 to a car as a 30 from a vehicle and have done so for many years. They also are not the only agency doing this practice. So know that you have been schooled, please pass on the knowledge to others. Oh yeah if you think I am wrong you can verify this information from FDLE as I already have. Contact # is (850)410-7140 ask to speak to Brenda and she will be patient in explaining this to you slow type. :lol:

08-29-2006, 10:23 PM
As I read the story here YOU implied that they are hiding crime by changing s21 to an s30 and that my friend cannot be done.
Next topic-PLEASE

08-30-2006, 01:32 AM
"But" let's get you in to some remedial reading classes first so you can "Read" properly. You get the point I think? Well maybe you dont. Now..... Next topic please.