PDA

View Full Version : Narcotics Squad

08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
I have noticed that alot of people, officers and ex-officers like to use this site to bash and stay anonymous.

This post has nothing to do with bashing officers.

I want to make sure that the identity of the officers on the new Narcotic Squad stay off of this site. It is an officer safety issue for thier identities and new job descriptions to be let out.
Not all of the officers in the new unit will be U/C at all times. But there are the officers that will be U/C and cannot have their names put on this post. This goes down to officer safety and professional courtesy. Not to mention a PGO violation.
I am confident that all current BPD employees that know the identity will not state their names on this site.

For the newer BPD officers or even the Vets... take a look at the PGO on the U/C to see what your responsibilties are when you see a U/C on the street.

Bottom line is dont acknowledge the U/C at all unless the U/C acknowledges you first. Dont let names slip when you are
talking with the dopers/arrestees/. Act like we dont exist.

I appreciate your cooperation.

08-25-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm sure by now all know that would be a very stupid thing to do. If not they will face the man, their identity will not be protected, having said that everyone be careful. I can assure you if identities are given out I will have this board taken down ASAP!

08-25-2006, 04:11 AM
Yeah

MOD 1
08-25-2006, 04:12 AM
Just a warning to all. Anyone who posts the identity of an UC, will be banned immediately and their ISP contacted.

08-25-2006, 05:06 AM
YEAH!!