PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Police Officer Association President

08-24-2006, 01:50 AM
This union president is right on target in this news conference.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/9591734/index.html

08-24-2006, 01:56 AM
if it doesn't work. go to this site then look under most popular for the San Fransisco Police Officers Association President.

http://www.ktvu.com/video/9591734/index.html

08-24-2006, 03:28 AM
To the 39 year old, 5 year veteran, former Marine and Gulf War veteran San Francisco Police Officer that was killed in the line of duty...may you rest in peace!

To the 19 year old, 9 felony convictions on probation and out on bail for 2 more felonies (and a failure to appear on a probation violation) who had just committed a robbery...may you burn in hell!!!

To the judges who let this POS stay on the streets...refer to paragraph 2!!!

SFPD's union president said it right...the judges are the only unaccountable link in the criminal justice system. Remember this at election time when an incumbent asks for your vote.

08-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Wish our P.B.A. would step up to the plate in that manner!

08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey Kevin,
Any chance you took notes during this statement? Sure looks like something you guys at the PBA could learn from.

08-24-2006, 04:00 PM
This guy is AWSOME........I wish I could find his email address and send him a thank you note from all the cops that feel the same way. Saf Fran is a liberal hub....the judges are no different and we hae some of the same here.

08-24-2006, 04:45 PM
This goes to show you......San Francisco is totally lost its mind. Too many Liberals running the courts and making stupid decisions. The newspapers are too liberal and they spread there left wing propaganda...what do you expect from a city that condones gay marriage. I for one would never work in that enviroment....and I feel sorry for the brave and honorable police officers that work those streets every day. There battle is on two fronts....the criminals and the left wing politicians. Way to go and thumbs up to that PBA President. I hope he does make those judges accountable.....but in that city I doubt it. :evil:

08-24-2006, 11:16 PM
Their President is a well spoken leader and got to the point. He did not wait for weeks to set the record straight like some people.Their Union has a Website that you can send your support messages to. May God comfort the slain officer's family and friends.

08-25-2006, 04:21 PM
steve@sfpoa.org

email address to send support

09-19-2006, 07:02 AM
awesome Union President

09-19-2006, 02:32 PM
And where was their chief :cry: Why was he not there saying the same thing :twisted: