PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola supervisor

08-19-2006, 10:30 AM
Note written on a going away card for a retiring member at PROC by a Lab Supervisor.

"Maybe now your section will be more productive"

Wow. Things sure have changed around here. If I was this person's supervisor she would be disciplined for this as severely as I could. What do you think?

08-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Was the note written to an agent or lab person?

08-22-2006, 01:43 PM
To a DPAF investigator.

08-26-2006, 04:00 AM
Can you get the name of the Supervisor who wrote it to one of the PBA Reps with an explanation. They will keep you anon/

08-27-2006, 12:31 AM
I don't mind giving up her name, it was Magda Clanton. But I seriously doubt that PBA would get invloved, it really isn't something that it could do anything about. Her supervisor should handle it but that will not happen.

03-10-2007, 03:28 AM
They're right, Magda's supervisor won't handle it, neither will the SAC, Tom Ring. He's getting ready to retire and all the buzz is who's going to replace him and hopefully clean house or keep things the same. If things stay the same, there will unfortunately be a revolving door int he lab becuase of the COF, Beth Green.
But the newest story is about their CSI Haley Hill, check out the story on www.realitynews.net (http://www.realitynews.net) (tarnished justice).
There have been greivances AND suits against the Green and Ring, yet they're still there. How can people like that still have jobs of status and power, especially SES?

03-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Trust me. There is nothing to the reports on Haley Hill. They come from Jan Johnson, the Queen of the disgruntled employees (Larry Smith is the King). As anyone that worked in PROC knows, Jan did not work very well with other women and ran off many from FDLE and then the ECSO. Jan herself was asked to leave FDLE once it was discovered that she had a aversion to proper case reporting and many of the things that she has accused Hill of she herself was guilty of. Her boyfriend, ex-doctor Berkland had the same problem. They are both about as nutty as David Craig and have no cedibility anywhere.

03-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Who's in the running for the SAC's position?

03-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Steve Desposito, Dennis Norred, Don Ladner (before his latest promotion), Bill Butler, Scotty Sanderson (no chance) and Jim Madden are the only ones that I know about. I heard that Madden was getting it.

03-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Who the hell is Jim Madden anyway?

03-22-2007, 01:46 AM
Did anyone notice that the 2 sections that received awards for the lab in PROC are the ones that had great supervisors that management ran off? That would be Vince George in Chemistry and MaryBeth Bryie in Latents. Congrats to them, but yet again management doesn't care. Notice that Magda's name wasn't mentioned.

03-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Magda has truned into a monster. She has caused the resignation/transfer of a lot of good people in the last several years. She used to be an okay person and a decent analyst but something happened somehwere. I believe that she and her evil twin Beth Greene will have some problems when Madden arrives in Pcola.

03-23-2007, 12:21 AM
What happened now? Was PROC (or worse, one of Magda's section's!) the source of the "inappropriate" email that Bailey warned us not to send out? Does anyone know what it was about? I'd love to hear the scoop.
Madden (or whoever Ring's replacement is) isn't going to make a lot of changes if they have the same attitude as every single regional director that has been stuck over in PROC --- biding out their time until they get out. You need someone who is actually going to clean house and make changes. Is there anybody on that list that will do that and is there anybody who is making the decision that will listen to the little people?

03-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Actually, Ring is the only Regional Director/SAC that Pensacola has ever had. We were a field office with a SAS before Ring brought that Tallahassee mentality to Pensacola with him.

03-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Just a reminder, don't forget to sign FDLE policy 3.34, aka The Greene/Clanton Policy.

01-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Wow, reading this thread makes me feel SOOOO much better about getting fired from FDLE. Magda was my supervisor (this was several years ago, BTW). I had just started there, working in one dept that I didn't actually apply for. They said they liked me so much in my interview (conducted by Magda) that they wanted me working there, and maybe an opening will come up again in the dept I was hoping for. I busted my butt to make a good impression, and when an opening came up I was informed by Beth Greene that I would be promoted to that position as soon as it was vacant. She said I would start training right away. The NEXT day, I was instructed to do something,and although a little bit delayed due to proper security procedures, I conducted my task fully and without complaint. I even greeted Beth in the hallway, with a smile and a hello. 1 after6noon, Magda said she wanted to talk to me and informed me that someone said I had refused to do my task, gave attitude to the person assigning me the task, and Beth took my greeting as additional attitude. WHAT?! Magda at least pretended to argue for me with Beth, but she said Beth wanted me gone. I feel very wronged. This was my dream job, why would I start off that way? However, now that I know what management is like, I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Diamond Dave
01-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Well, at least you didn't kiss every sheriff's ass in the panhandle and then get arrested for stealing stuff.

FDLE = Joke.