PDA

View Full Version : dont be scared

08-15-2006, 04:48 AM
hey guys! your department has more problems/ issues than anybody in dade,other than carol city/opalocka!!!!!
whats wrong? dont be scared! mayor/president martinez is gone! wow,i thought only cuba had dictators with more powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is at least one guy who 25 yrs ago was a man on your department,mike perez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
is he a sell out now too??????????????????????????????
please, dont be afraid of bolanos. he is just another man,one leg at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad!!!!!!!!!!
miami pd who supports you guys!

08-20-2006, 03:17 AM
he is still here and is now a captain! very handsome but has changed! did you also have him in the 80's?
all our guys are great.l.o.l.

CAP
08-22-2006, 04:44 AM
33ME I don’t think they know about the board…….

Any way hello Ely.

33me and I (CAP) are from the City. I don’t know how thing are now, I retired a few years ago. Back in the 80’s Hialeah, Metro Dade, and Miami had a great working relationship. Since all three jurisdictions met at Okeechobee and NW 36 Street we believed that good inter agency cooperation was essential. Therefore we would meet on nightly basis at the same establishment and discuss how we could better serve our community.

Needless to say THE PINK *****CAT was the safest place in town after 2:00 AM.

Those were the days…..

08-24-2006, 03:55 AM
Please do tell of some of there problems?? thanks

09-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Still can't get my floors cleaned!

09-08-2006, 03:09 AM
HELL, Mike Perez has a Phd on being a sell-out!
That boy has been testiculary challenged all of his life.
Can't malke a decission to safe his own life and rides on the coat tails of others

09-13-2006, 01:44 AM
THATS NOT THE MIKE PEREZ I KNEW AND LOVED IN THE 80'S.
MAYBE U WERE WRITTEN UP BY CAPT. MIKE AND ARE BITTER?

I WANT TO HEAR FROM OTHERS. DONT YOUR FOLKS KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE?
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT MIKE,I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD SELL OUT! WHY? HE IS A CAPTAIN!
HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY BOSS,HE IS CIVIL POSITION.. THEY CANT TOUCH HIM! ARNT U GUYS CIVIL SERVICE PROTECTED?

WELL,HOPE TO HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON AT "LA CIUDAD QUE PROGRESA"
HIALEAH,AGUA CHALCO Y FACTORIA!!!!!!! LOVE U GUYS,EVEN THE BOLANO KIDS,HAHA

09-17-2006, 01:35 PM
You sound like one of many that "loved" Mike behind the bleachers at Milander on the midnight shift in the 80s.

09-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I DONT KISS AND TELL AND BESIDES,THAT WOULD GET HIM IN TROUBLE.....
I STILL HAVENT HEARD ABOUT CAPTAIN MIKE.. WHATS UP WITH HIM??? WHATS HIE OFFICE NUMBER SO I CAN HEAT UP OUR FRIENDSHIP AGAIN?
WHERE,WHAT UNIT IS HE COMMANDING? THANKS.

10-08-2006, 05:51 AM
I worked mids with mikey aka "yogi the bear" for a long time and he was a good cop.did his job,joked around,hibernated till the windows on his unit frosted over and put his hands on people when needed to.After he got promoted he "grew up" but he was always the same old yogi.A sell out is aguliar!!!!

10-10-2006, 08:58 PM
hey guys! your department has more problems/ issues than anybody in dade,other than carol city/opalocka!!!!!
whats wrong? dont be scared! mayor/president martinez is gone! wow,i thought only cuba had dictators with more powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is at least one guy who 25 yrs ago was a man on your department,mike perez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
is he a sell out now too??????????????????????????????
please, dont be afraid of bolanos. he is just another man,one leg at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad!!!!!!!!!!
miami pd who supports you guys!No one supports us. Our union is the worst. You think Bolanos is an idiot. You should test drive our Irish A$$hole Chief. The worst in 100+ years. To think he was #2 with NYPD. Goes to show you NYPD sucks. They flushed Timoney down the sewer and we got him.

10-10-2006, 10:30 PM
gish,

why is aguilera a sell out?