PDA

View Full Version : To a friend--Deputy Jeff Butler

ep1627
08-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Jeff--I will miss you greatly. You were a true friend and an incredible deputy. Though I know you're suffering is done, we all miss you and wish you could have stayed with us. My prayers are with your family. I hope it's better where you are.

manmilk
08-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Butler as in NPR????

Holy SH*T.

What a good guy!

RIP

Signal20
08-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Jeff was a stand up guy. Worked every day he could up until recently, a stand up deputy thats for sure. Jeff you will be missed and unfortunately I didn't have a whole lot of time to work together with you.

R.I.P.

-Does anyone have info on the services? I am on my weekend and would hate to miss them.

Thank you,

DP2042

Badbear
08-15-2006, 02:30 AM
Deputy Butler will be missed. I know he is in a better place. Jeff you were a good guy, RIP.

08-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Services not set yet. His family was on the way home from Iowa, but it will be through Dobies, probably on Congress. Give um a call.

08-16-2006, 01:17 AM
FYI: Regarding Services for Deputy Butler:
Viewing 1400-1600 hrs & 1800-2000 hours Friday @ Dobies on Congress
Funeral Svc on Saturday at 1000 hrs at Faith Lutheran Church on Sunset Road in New Port Richey

08-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Jeff will be missed by all who ever had the pleasure to meet him. HONOR, RESPECT and DEVOTION TO DUTY (Corps Values of the Coast Guard) were not just words to someone like Jeff. They defined the way he lived his life and conducted himself at work. A true professional. I had the great pleasure to come to know Jeff and only wish I could have spent more time working with him and knowing him. I am honored to call him a Brother In ARMS, a Friend.

Semper Paratus, Semper Fideles
(Always Ready, Always Faithful)

pw2610
08-17-2006, 04:45 AM
Godspeed to Jeff. I was fortunate to work with him for a while and he was a quiet and respectful person with an excellent work ethic and was a nice guy to chat with. I know that, in the end, he was working for the good of his family and did-so until he was simply unable to do so.

Deputy Butler, you will be missed by all who knew you. Rest in peace, my brother.