PDA

View Full Version : MSO Recent Accidents

08-13-2006, 01:41 PM
May I suggest my services as a Driving Instructor, due to all of your recent at-fault traffic crashes...Aelt's 355-4201

08-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, let me see. Do we need your input and help? Nope. Your services wouldn't help us out and why should we teach you anything?

08-13-2006, 10:45 PM
I deal with juveniles all the time...it will be alright..you could not teach me anything except how to pay out claims. Thanks

08-14-2006, 01:49 PM
only thing you're going to teach him is cops think they are above the law. show me one who doesn't. and you're answer is what= it's a 'perk' of the job. I don't want my wife and kids killed cause you can't slow down and not blow through an intersection. what will you say after they are dead. oh i;m sorry? not good enough my friend

08-14-2006, 04:07 PM
I laugh at all the "cop haters" out there. You jump at every chance you get to put law enforcement down. BUT! When you need us your attitude changes. Don't worry we will still work nights and holidays to protect you. While you enjoy Christmas with your family we will be away from ours. Just for you! When you go to the beach we will stay in town, working, so you can come back to your un-molested home. Let me ask you this. What do you do as a citizen to keep your community safe? What is your responsibility to the community? What do you contribute? I hope your answer is "plenty" but for most of you "cop haters" I doubt it. To those of you who do contribute I thank you. You make my job easier and your neighborhood safe.
To guestwhoknows: How would you like it if we knew where you work so we can second guess your co-workers and put them down. Turnabout is fair play, is it not? Don't worry we were told from the beginning that we are held to a higher standard. We would not do that to you.

08-15-2006, 12:59 AM
Don't give these LEO bashers the satisfaction of replying to their stupid comments. I would love to see "driving instructor"'s record on DAVID. Probably lots of infractions and crashes and his only way to feel better is to bash us all hiding under a screen name. Don't sweat the small stuff...it will work itself out in the end :wink:

08-15-2006, 01:04 AM
I agree with also know!!! When I see these Moronic comments from the average "civilian" I know that a lot of it is out of pure jealousy that they dont and CANT do this job. I know the amount of training it took to get me where I am in this field and a lot of these haters could never make a pimple on a cop's ass let alone a cop. So we should use these jealous "civilian" put down's as fuel to feed our fires and know they are just once again plain Jealous that they cant do what we do!!!

08-15-2006, 02:42 AM
It's not that we (civilians) can't do the job. We just decided to get an education so we wouldn't have to be cops.

08-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Once again a (civillian) makes yet another moronic statement. Your "Education" you speak of is a moot point. My 2 associate degrees along with my recently aquired bachelors degree doesnt seem to be having a life altering difference with my job perfomance. I have however had approx 2000 hours of continuous advanced training as well in Law Enforcement to help in my profession (which is protecting the "educated" pencil pushers such as yourself. Mr. Man o Man, you better get to bed now I wouldnt want you to have to work a cop's hours because your "Education"...LMAO :lol: say's you dont have too. Every night when im transporting your highly educated type to the jail for your pathetic (but so highly educated) behavior...LMAO :lol: it never ceases to amaze me that this society would self destruct without myself and my Brothers and Sisters of my profession. Try not to get a paper cut today and I am sure I will be mediating your life's problems in the future when you call on me to be your marriage counselor and or your child's babysitter. See you soon!!

08-15-2006, 05:32 AM
obviously man o man you do not know what it takes to become a leo. most agencies require a minimum of an AA degree and many agencies are now requiring a 4 yr degree. so take your education and stick it.

08-15-2006, 10:38 AM
It's not that we (civilians) can't do the job. We just decided to get an education so we wouldn't have to be cops.I hope your "education" can catch the person(s) who burglarize your home or commit sexual battery on your daughter. Truth be known, you probably couldn't handle what the average LEO has to deal with on a near daily basis. I would love to find out who you are and run over a bunch of broken glass on the way to your home in an emergency!! OH...I forgot....you wouldn't need us because your "educated". :wink: That MCC diploma will only get you so far smartguy. :wink:

08-15-2006, 10:41 AM
obviously man o man you do not know what it takes to become a leo. most agencies require a minimum of an AA degree and many agencies are now requiring a 4 yr degree. so take your education and stick it.AMEN brother!!!!! Let's not give these idiots the satisfaction of replying further to these dumb statements!!!! BTW.....I thought this was the MSO board and not the "educated civilian's" board???? :roll:

08-16-2006, 01:06 AM
only thing you're going to teach him is cops think they are above the law. show me one who doesn't. and you're answer is what= it's a 'perk' of the job. I don't want my wife and kids killed cause you can't slow down and not blow through an intersection. what will you say after they are dead. oh i;m sorry? not good enough my friend

Ok, how bout..OOps, sorry !!

08-17-2006, 04:26 PM
I laugh at all the "cop haters" out there. You jump at every chance you get to put law enforcement down. BUT! When you need us your attitude changes. Don't worry we will still work nights and holidays to protect you. While you enjoy Christmas with your family we will be away from ours. Just for you! When you go to the beach we will stay in town, working, so you can come back to your un-molested home. Let me ask you this. What do you do as a citizen to keep your community safe? What is your responsibility to the community? What do you contribute? I hope your answer is "plenty" but for most of you "cop haters" I doubt it. To those of you who do contribute I thank you. You make my job easier and your neighborhood safe.
To guestwhoknows: How would you like it if we knew where you work so we can second guess your co-workers and put them down. Turnabout is fair play, is it not? Don't worry we were told from the beginning that we are held to a higher standard. We would not do that to you.

Im a cop also dont use that while your at home with your family im out working for you......... shut up with that garbage you know our work schedule sucks and we all want to be fireman cause they have it made with theres you know whatyou got into dont use that excuse anymore

08-17-2006, 05:58 PM
We have the best schedule there is to work. That is why I stay in patrol and don't move around.
I think the fireman are in the FRS, so move over there if you like it. I made my choice to LEO instead of ire and I'm glad I did.

08-17-2006, 07:17 PM
want some cheese with your whine? :D

CTFUUU
08-17-2006, 07:44 PM
I have to laugh at the person who posted "how bad his/her schedule is". Are you kidding? Would you prefer to rotate shifts every 28days or every 56days? Would you prefer to work 4 straight 10hrs days and have rotating days off? Are you sic or just mad? Geesh if you want a M-F, 9-5 get out of the business, we work odd shifts, but at least we work permanant shifts. Some of these rookies would whine if you served them cheesecake with a gold fork, smmfh....Lord, let them grow out of the "X" generation shyt and develope some self checking reality concepts, lest the whole world go to shyt at their hands!

08-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Remember the 4-10 hr rotating shifts we had. I do and that makes this shift the best. I work 2 days and then get a weekend. Most of the country has to work 5 days before they get a weekend.

08-17-2006, 10:02 PM
4 10's are Awesome and you ALWAYS have 3 days off!!!!!!!! Bring em back!!

08-18-2006, 12:06 AM
my buddy works for sfd works no more than 7 days a month with 5 days off in a row every month beat that

08-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Change professions!