PDA

View Full Version : Comm Center's Mass Exodus

08-12-2006, 11:51 PM
For everyone who is talking about 10-15 officers resigning in the month of August, there have already been 4 civilans who have resigned in the comm center this month alone. 1 dispatcher who has been there for about 4 years, and 3 call takers who have been there for 21 years, 5 years, and 1 day (yes, only 1 day!!). It's going to be very interesting.

TOT

08-13-2006, 12:20 AM
And there is another call taker who has just put in resignation for August 20th which will take the number of resignations to 5 for the month

08-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Comm center has lots of problems... been that way for years and has just gotten progressively worse. The whole dept needs a massive overhaul!

Moral Majority
08-13-2006, 04:03 AM
City Council! Are you reading this? Mayor Baker? What's wrong with you folks? What a complete misappropriation of leadership! St.Bumburg should be sued for Derelict of Duty!

Screw Foster! I'm for NO incumbents! None of these ass holes deserve a job anywhere!

08-18-2006, 08:53 PM
I heard that Cundiff is leaving and there is also a rumor that 3 officers on evening shift are just going to hand in there equipment and resign today without giving any notice. Anyone know if its true? If it is, then who are the 3 officers resigning?

08-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Turn about is fair play.

Give the admin the notice and courtesy they give us on shifts, special events, working holidays, canceling days off, responses to memos, sudden transfers, ETC.

Here's my stuff, see ya! Maybe THEN they will get it.

08-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Dejesus on midnights is also leaving. He already gave his notice and is going to HCSO.

Good Luck Vic!!