PDA

View Full Version : C.O.W.

08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Any updates on fellow TPD brothers past and current, Sgt Cary or JJ Thiel ??
Smoking always catches up to you..

08-09-2006, 08:13 PM
What happen to Thiel?

08-09-2006, 09:30 PM
JJ is doing better. He's taking some time off work for pre-cautionary reasons. He went to his primary care yesterday for a follow up and they did another EKG. The doctor said he did not like what he saw on the EKG but could not give any details on as to what he didn't like. He has an appt with a cardiologist next week. So we will know more then.

Thanks for the support! For T43 he has never smoked a day in his life.

Alex Thiel

08-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Alex,

Thank you so much for the update on your dad. He is a great guy and I hope he has a very speedy recovery.

08-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Why don't you get your facts straight before you start flapping your gums you uncompassionate piece of crap. JJ didn't smoke and Sgt. Carey may have but that doesn't mean he deserves any less respect. He devoted many years of service here and is one of us, which I'm proud of. You on the other hand can go away and that would be more than fine....

08-10-2006, 02:49 PM
There is a post somewhere down here that is from the nurses at TGH that took care of Sgt. Carey...Check it out

08-12-2006, 12:58 PM
First of all, let's get the spelling of mike cary's name right. It's not "carey" .
I have worked for and worked with both of these officers and I hope they get better asap.
Some of you sure know how to jump on the band wagon bashing here but get your facts and spelling right.

08-12-2006, 06:49 PM
Relax...just because they spelled the name Cary wrong doesnt mean anything... Even the nurses at TGH that took care of him posted it as "Carey" yet you slam them for spelling his name wrong. They didnt have to come to this site to say that they wish him well, yet you just discouraged someone from the outside that was trying to be nice from probably never posting again. Oh, and thats great that you worked for him... How many times did you visit him while he was going through the heart transplant procedure. He has been going through it for over a year now, I'm sure you at least called him to wish him well. Oh but maybe because you worked for him and know how to spell his name right means you didnt have to visit or call.

08-13-2006, 07:16 AM
I hope his nurse didn't post anything about his condition, that would be a gross violation of his privacy. Wouldn't want my medical condition posted by a hospital worker on here. Alex, I hope JJ is well, prayers are with him. I dont know the other guy, but I wish him all the best also.

Tango's RULE the night

08-13-2006, 12:41 PM
First of all, if you allow the department to post your medical status on the Email system the Privacy Act has gone out the door.
Second, if nurses did post it is noone's business but the patient and in Sgt. Cary's case he may have told them to let everyone know his status. I know for one that the nurses that handle transplant patients at TGH are great!!
Third, it is nice to know you love your squad.

08-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Tango's RULE the night

Has this department turned into high school ?

Let's wish these guys the best and get back to being cops.

08-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I agree...first of all they checked with Sgt. Cary if they could post something about his transplant and second I love the comment "Tango's rule the night"....I cant wait to sign your yearbook. Hope we are in some classes together yext year, I cant wait till the summer because we will party all the time. Oh and by the way remember, BFF (Best Friends Forever)...

08-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Geesh

08-14-2006, 11:52 AM
The nurses at TGH did not disclose any information. If you had taken the time to actually read the post, before informing us on privacy rights you would have known that they just wished him a "speedy recovery".