PDA

View Full Version : Waste of time

08-07-2006, 06:20 AM
What is the reason we have to do capias requests on BS misdemeanors? BPD doesn't, they forward the affidavits for review. So why doesn't MSO send them for "review?" We tell people all the time, "The case will be sent to the SAO for review." Why waste time on writing a ton of useless paperwork when the SAO won't file anyway? Seems to me we could save time and paper. I would like a practical answer, not an administrative one from people who haven't worked the road in 20-30 years.

08-07-2006, 11:24 AM
What is the reason we have to do capias requests on BS misdemeanors? BPD doesn't, they forward the affidavits for review. So why doesn't MSO send them for "review?" We tell people all the time, "The case will be sent to the SAO for review." Why waste time on writing a ton of useless paperwork when the SAO won't file anyway? Seems to me we could save time and paper. I would like a practical answer, not an administrative one from people who haven't worked the road in 20-30 years.

Because its your job whiner.....

08-07-2006, 12:18 PM
What is the reason we have to do capias requests on BS misdemeanors? BPD doesn't, they forward the affidavits for review. So why doesn't MSO send them for "review?" We tell people all the time, "The case will be sent to the SAO for review." Why waste time on writing a ton of useless paperwork when the SAO won't file anyway? Seems to me we could save time and paper. I would like a practical answer, not an administrative one from people who haven't worked the road in 20-30 years.Because it's the citizens right to have their case heard. You know from experience that it's a BS case that isn't going anywhere and the citizen probably won't respond to any calls from the SAO, so you end up doing all that paperwork for nothing -- but -- you did your duties.

08-07-2006, 02:58 PM
Those are the answers I expected from "YES MEN."

08-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Those are the answers I expected from "YES MEN."

The time you took you to whine about it, you could have cranked out two PCA's and probably helped your stats as well..I bet your squad mates are probably tired of doing your work anyway....