PDA

View Full Version : wipe those tears of defeat

08-05-2006, 02:13 AM
I can see that after the great victory of our Sheriff none of the bush clan have anything to say. It seems that all was well to sling mud and attack a persons family while the hope of success was a possibility. Now that our Sheriff can continue to fight crime it seems that the bush family has turned off their P.C.'s.

As over 77% of the voters observed, Washington County has a great Sheriff and the best officers in the state. We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation. I agree with Sheriff Graybeal, our C.I.D. at WCSO are second to none and I would sure hate to be a criminal with these officers on my trail. WCSO CID "you kick Ass". GREAT JOB!!!!

08-05-2006, 05:52 AM
Don't worry, I have not turned off my P.C. and I will still be available to tell the truth when someone tries to make the general public believe slander and lies. I posted yesterday morning on the Washington County Sheriff's Office forum when someone was making false accusations. Check http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewto ... c&start=15 (http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2815&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15) if you wish to view.

Plenty of accusations have been made on both sides, but none have been made by me. From what I have read, most of the "mud slinging" has been directed at my brother. And yes, it seems that many who live in Washington County have had some things to say about the sheriff and also his family. Personally, I don't have any reason to "sling mud" (as I was accused of) at Mr. Graybeal or his family. I don't know him, or them, and they have not done anything to me. But anyone that can read and comprehend should be able to understand that since I am Joe's sister, I will not sit idly by while people slander him.

08-05-2006, 08:03 PM
The Bush Clan still has many things to say. I have not turned off my P.C. either. I read these posts all the times as does the rest of my family and the Joe Bush supporters. Please tell me and the rest of us Bush supporters, what is it you would like us to say now that Grayeal has won the election? We certainly have nothing to apologize for and are very proud of Joe for his efforts. We are a close family who love each other and support each other and that will always remain. But being the inquisitive one that I am, let me ask you this: Why is it important to bring up "We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation."? You make it sound as if YOUR county is the only one in the country who has made a large drug bust. Read the papers. Listen to the news. It's all over the place. Washington County is no different.
I posted once earlier that it is really unfortunate that a debate wasn't involved. But it is all a mute point right now. Mud slinging is never the answer either. But truths should play a part in politics but rarely do. As a child and especially as a teenager I never heard my brother Joe lie to anyone for any reason and I resent the implications that he lies now. But he is a strong person and will be a better man for this loss and only God knows what is in store for him.
His family loves him and supports him and that's all that matters.

08-05-2006, 09:15 PM
The Bush Clan still has many things to say. I have not turned off my P.C. either. I read these posts all the times as does the rest of my family and the Joe Bush supporters. Please tell me and the rest of us Bush supporters, what is it you would like us to say now that Grayeal has won the election? We certainly have nothing to apologize for and are very proud of Joe for his efforts. We are a close family who love each other and support each other and that will always remain. But being the inquisitive one that I am, let me ask you this: Why is it important to bring up "We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation."? You make it sound as if YOUR county is the only one in the country who has made a large drug bust. Read the papers. Listen to the news. It's all over the place. Washington County is no different.
I posted once earlier that it is really unfortunate that a debate wasn't involved. But it is all a mute point right now. Mud slinging is never the answer either. But truths should play a part in politics but rarely do. As a child and especially as a teenager I never heard my brother Joe lie to anyone for any reason and I resent the implications that he lies now. But he is a strong person and will be a better man for this loss and only God knows what is in store for him.
His family loves him and supports him and that's all that matters.

The reason for the post about WCSO and the largest drug bust in East Tennessee was posted because your hero and his supporters down played that and attempted to give all the credit to other agencies when it was in fact the WCSO Investigators who initiated the investigation. Also bush and supporters made accusations toward the Graybeal supporters of tampering, stealing or vandalizing signs. As you well know that accusation was false and you were looking for any dirt that you could falsify. bush lost and he lost bad. As in previous post bush was warned that he should not tarnish his badge with lies and misleading statements. bush and supporters continued to make attempts to discredit the Sheriff and his families misfortunes. As I said Sheriff Graybeal never publically or privately spoke anything negative about bush. The best man to lead the Washington County Sheriff's Office won. And yes I am sure that you support your brother, shame on you if you did'nt. As I said in previous post, he is a brother officer and his blood runs blue, in the event of conflict I would be the first to offer back up, however when he comes to Washington County and he tries to discredit the best Sheriff in Washington Counties history I take issues.

08-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Thank you for your offer to back up a fellow officer even in this case. It is crucial when it is comes to the police brotherhood. I come from a family of officers as well as being married to a retired officer and I understand that importance.
Perhaps the reason that my "hero" was giving credit to other agencies regarding the drug bust was because they deserved it! Initiating, handling and solving by one independant agency deserves sole credit but if others were involved then the wealth needs to be shared. I also used to work for a Police Department and an inititiation of any case is fine but there are many players in the game.
In earlier posts, I did make accusations, but none specifically to Graybeal or his deputies, about theft, tampering and vandalism of Joe's signs. I was there when it happened. I saw them disappear overnight and become mangled. And Joe didn't make an accusation, he filed a formal complaint. I was at this house when he did so. Stealing is a crime the last I checked. When something belongs to you and it is stolen from private property a report should be filed. Period. End of story. Doesn't matter what the situation is. I recently had my mailbox and newspaperbox smashed to pieces on my private property which also damaged part of my fencing that keeps my horses safely inside my property. I filed a police report. Shoudl I not have? That is a crime. I'ts vandalism. Strangely enough tho, none of Mr. Graybeal's signs were harmed. I believe if Mr. Graybeal had a nice big sign in someone's yard and all of a sudden it caught fire it would seem odd. If Mr. Graybeal had a sign in front of a business and the business was threatened to go under if the sign was not removed and then all of a sudden a Joe Bush sign had appeared that too would look odd. But I never came out and pointed the finger at anybody. Heck, I had to live with being called the "Pig's daugher" all my life. Yes, our dad was a Police Office as well. I know all about the vandalism, tampering, threats, even death threats and what they can do to a marriage and a family. I've lived it.
And you are certainly welcome to your opinion if you think the best man won in Washington County. Yes, Joe got beat and badly. MY opinion is that the best man is still a retired Plantation Police Captain who lost an election to Mr. Graybeal. We both have and are entitled to our opinions.

08-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Would you people please give it a rest. We don't care about the election, Wahington County, Graybeal, or Bush. We have more important things to deal with.

08-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Would you people please give it a rest. We don't care about the election, Wahington County, Graybeal, or Bush. We have more important things to deal with.

Once again - you don't have to come here and read the posts. Quit your crying and go read something else!

08-06-2006, 12:52 AM
If you have more important things to deal with than why are you reading stuff on this website? You obviously have some interest or you wouldn't be here. The site is open to the public. If you don't want to read it, don't. If people want to bicker back and forth, that's their problem. Get over it.

08-06-2006, 01:18 AM
I was pleased to see that all the support Joe Bush has carried him a whole whopping 22%.

Good job.

08-06-2006, 01:19 AM
I can see that after the great victory of our Sheriff none of the bush clan have anything to say. It seems that all was well to sling mud and attack a persons family while the hope of success was a possibility. Now that our Sheriff can continue to fight crime it seems that the bush family has turned off their P.C.'s.

As over 77% of the voters observed, Washington County has a great Sheriff and the best officers in the state. We have investigators who have brought about the largest drug bust in Washington Counties history only to have a few bush supporters down play the great work and credit the assisting agencies with the initial investigation. I agree with Sheriff Graybeal, our C.I.D. at WCSO are second to none and I would sure hate to be a criminal with these officers on my trail. WCSO CID "you kick Ass". GREAT JOB!!!! Please lets do not forget that it takes a team to bring down such criminals. With all do respect C.I.D. was not the only one working this case. DEA, FBI, ATF, ICE, IRS, TBI, Jonesborough Police Department, 1st and 2nd Judicial Drug Task Force were all involved in the investigation. Please give credit where credit is due. I am a great supporter of WCSO and I believe in what they do. They make a great sacrifice everytime they serve and protect but there are others that are not given credit because of the nature of their work, i.e. undercover operations! Great Job to all these officers!

08-06-2006, 02:06 AM
I was pleased to see that all the support Joe Bush has carried him a whole whopping 22%.

Good job.

Technically it was 23%. Not bad for someone running against the Good Ole Boy network, running as a Democrat in a highly Republican region and lastly by having so many false accusations made against him.

08-06-2006, 03:06 AM
The way you whine and go on and on and on about the same crap day after day is starting get very old.

Maybe there in hickville Tennesse the drug bust you keep ranting about is a big deal. You should keep your bragging about the 10 year investigation on that drug case to a minimum, or better yet keep it on your own forum. The amount you are bragging about is stuff we run across routinely in Florida but it doesn't take us ten years to figure out how to handle it.

Your wonderful sheriff won the election, we can read, get over it and move on. We don't really care who your sheriff is in Tennessee anyway. Why don't you just keep your childish comments on your own forum. Many of us who read this were hired after Captain Bush retired and we don't even know him.

08-07-2006, 08:52 PM
So it's official, people in Washington County don't like bush.

08-07-2006, 10:36 PM
So it's official, people in Washington County don't like bush.

Yeah, it's official. Ha, ha, ha! You are really funny.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-08-2006, 01:41 AM
Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis?

08-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis?

Yes, there are two of us. One younger, one older. Are we the only family you know of where someone has an older sibling and a younger one too? You see, each time there are at least three children, the middle child has an older sibling and a younger sibling. I guarantee you that it is not an uncommon occurrence.

No identity crisis here!

You're really not very bright, are you?

08-09-2006, 12:30 AM
"Oh God nows there's two? a younger and an older? or is it just one with an identity crisis? "
Do you have a problem with people having older and younger sisters/brothers? No identity crisis here pal! Once again, for morons like you who have the need for incredibly ridiculous comments like that, we love and support our family. Even in times when things don't work out, we still love and support each other and that's what FAMILIES are for. Maybe in your neck of the woods your sister and your mother are the same person and your father and your uncle are the same etc....Maybe if you had someone to SUPPORT you wouldn't feel the need to be on here bashing people you don't know. Maybe YOUR family is the one with IDENTITY problems. Get over it now.

08-09-2006, 12:17 PM
A tag team! just ready to pounce at the next response eh?

08-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Why can't you just leave them alone? They care about their brother and that's a good thing. Stop annoying them and just let it go!

08-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Please. It's OK for everyone to bash the Washington County Sheriff, and his family, but OH LORD let's not say anything bad about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb?

I wonder if they really realize how stupid they've made themselves and their brother look through all of this? It shows which side has the most common sense, the Sheriff and his family never said anything on here. I think it's because it makes everyone on the end that your trying to defend, look like complete morons. I'm sorry but after all that mud slinging, did you expect to get off without another word being said after it was all over?

Oh yeah, I must've forgotten that you all had nothing to do with it, correct?
HAHA -- okay, whatever you say!

Sincerely,
A Washington County Resident who's a proud supporter of our Sheriff.

08-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Please. It's OK for everyone to bash the Washington County Sheriff, and his family, but OH LORD let's not say anything bad about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb?

I wonder if they really realize how stupid they've made themselves and their brother look through all of this? It shows which side has the most common sense, the Sheriff and his family never said anything on here. I think it's because it makes everyone on the end that your trying to defend, look like complete morons. I'm sorry but after all that mud slinging, did you expect to get off without another word being said after it was all over?

Oh yeah, I must've forgotten that you all had nothing to do with it, correct?
HAHA -- okay, whatever you say!

Sincerely,
A Washington County Resident who's a proud supporter of our Sheriff.
It isn't bashing when it's the truth. The sheriff allegedly favors family memebers and puts fear into certain emplyoyees, his daughter is evidently a drugee and was "given" a job by her dad without merit and his son (who is apparantly a current deputy) gave up parental rights to his only child. That is not mud slinging especially if was written up in your Washington County newspapers!! And for politically incorrect people as yourself, the sheriff, his wife, (if he has one) and the family memebers of his that were mentioned that are obviously not too smart, would be foolish to make posts on here as is it would be for Mr. Bush, his wife or his children.
We have shown great support and love for our brother by defending him. If you think we have made ourselves and him look stupid, then welcome to the world of "that's your opinion". We will however, continue to say whatever we want, whenever we want, regarding the defense of our brother and family against people like you. Dig up all the dirt you like on the Bush family and see how far you get!

08-10-2006, 01:42 AM
Be careful what you write cause it can be done, remember this IS a police forum!

08-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Be careful what you write cause it can be done, remember this IS a police forum!

Are you threatening me now?

08-10-2006, 02:11 PM
I stand by what I posted on this site on 8/5/06:

Plenty of accusations have been made on both sides, but none have been made by me. From what I have read, most of the "mud slinging" has been directed at my brother. And yes, it seems that many who live in Washington County have had some things to say about the sheriff and also his family. Personally, I don't have any reason to "sling mud" (as I was accused of) at Mr. Graybeal or his family. I don't know him, or them, and they have not done anything to me. But anyone that can read and comprehend should be able to understand that since I am Joe's sister, I will not sit idly by while people slander him.

Are you still wondering "if they really realize how stupid they've made themselves and their brother look through all of this?" You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I don't see how defending someone against blatant lies is stupid. I see it as loyalty.

**** wrote:

You don't need to "remind" my sister or I that this is a police forum. We come from a family of LEOs, all hard working, honest and proud to be Police Officers. As for me, I have nothing to hide, so do what you need to do. I don't appreciate your threats.

08-13-2006, 08:45 PM
The votes speak for themselves!

VOTES= 15,303 Sheriff VOTE FOR 1 63 3449 0 3512 22.95% JOE BUSH 290 11495 0 11785 77.01% ED GRAYBEAL, JR. 0 6 0 6 0.04%

08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, DUH! Thanks for telling us all what we already know. The election was on 8/3/06 which was 10 days ago. Did you just get the results?

08-14-2006, 04:28 PM
It isn't bashing when it's the truth. The sheriff allegedly favors family memebers and puts fear into certain emplyoyees, his daughter is evidently a drugee

This is a blantant oxymoron when you use the word TRUTH and you use allegedly and evidently in the same statement. [u]You do not KNOW the truth so why repeat it! When you repeat something you do not know as the truth and have no proof it IS bashing.

08-15-2006, 02:29 AM
Lullabye and good night.
Go to sleep now little LEO.
We are tired of your whining.
Get a life and travel on.

08-15-2006, 12:55 PM
It isn't bashing when it's the truth. The sheriff allegedly favors family memebers and puts fear into certain emplyoyees, his daughter is evidently a drugee

This is a blantant oxymoron when you use the word TRUTH and you use allegedly and evidently in the same statement. [u]You do not KNOW the truth so why repeat it! When you repeat something you do not know as the truth and have no proof it IS bashing.

And you became the TRUTH bashing sheriff when?? You know the truth, the whole truth, so help you GOD? I think NOT!! There are many things to this story, regarding the 2006 WSCO Election that I know 100% for sure and obviously many things I don't. I also know from previous experience and coming from a family of LEOs that using the words TRUTH, allegedly and evidently in the same sentence is called covering my ASS. First of all - TRUTH - my brother ran for sheriff and I saw and heard many things first hand. SECOND of all - ALLEGEDLY - newspapers in Washington County ran stories on Mr. Graybeal's family members, not me, and most Police Officers will use the word ALLEGEDLY in writing reports because THEY WEREN"T THERE TO WITNESS THE INCIDENT!! And Thirdly - EVIDENTLY - hence going back to the root word EVIDENT or EVIDENCE, meaning "in plain sight, clear, obvious, visible, apparant" (I'm sure you get the point). Example #1: Evidently my brother lost the election for sheriff but I am still in great support of him and will always defend him. Example #2: Evidently Mr. Graybeal won the election for sheriff but somehow you still can't quit being a whining ass crybaby. Now what's wrong with using EVIDENTLY (now that you know what it means) with TRUTH AND ALLEGEDLY? ALLEGEDLY you know the TRUTH about who won the election but EVIDENTLY you feel the need to continue to antagonize the Bush family. Whoever YOU are, we - the BUSH family have done nothing to you. There must be some greater reason why you continue to BASH us the way you do. At least I can be proud of who I am and say it.

08-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Who said anything about your brother? Could it be thou doest protest too much? I just don't care for unproven gossip of any kind. There was nothing antagonistic in the statement that if you don't know the truth and you repeat it, it is bashing. Plain and simple.

08-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Well, Guest, I doth not protest too much. I believe thou hast done enough of that for everyone. I, once again, for thy sake, do the defending against the insignificant ones such as yourself trying to make trouble. Strong family, strong defense. Have a nice day!
Oh, what does "doest" mean? And who gives a rats ass if you don't care for unproven gossip of any kind? Who died and left you King? or Sheriff? or Sheriff's Crony? or whoever the heck you think you are?! I don't believe you OWN this Website and until such time it doesn't matter what you think or what you care for. Unless you are Mr. Bush (which you are not) or any of the people mentioned on these posts then you shouldn't be too concerned. Unless however, you are a family member of someone mentioned on these posts and you have a strong desire to defend that family member like my sister and I do. How about if you get off the Bashing kick and find someone else who really cares if they get harassed. Save that for the REAL police. Bye bye!

08-15-2006, 11:08 PM
It's August 15th. Will everyone hang the Joe Bush for Sheriff skates up already.

08-16-2006, 09:28 PM
It's August 15th. Will everyone hang the Joe Bush for Sheriff skates up already.

You don't have to read it! Go elsewhere if you don't like it!

08-17-2006, 02:08 AM
I have....but it's always nice to come back and play with the angry little Plantation poe-poe's

08-18-2006, 02:01 AM
Obviously, the people of Washington County think as highly of Joe Bush as we do.

08-18-2006, 02:38 AM
Joe has many friends here in Washington Co., and from what I've read on the PPD forum, he has more friends on the force than enemies. Just that you ("Guest") keep posting using different names and trying to make it seem like Joe has lots of enemies. Why don't you take a nice long vacation and try to deal with your issues of hatred. You are the type of person that gives LEOs a bad name.

08-20-2006, 02:54 AM
Aren't you running late for your job at the Clock.

08-20-2006, 03:24 AM
Bob Evans

08-20-2006, 03:23 PM
I have....but it's always nice to come back and play with the angry little Plantation poe-poe's
Thats Mr. poe poe, numnuts

08-20-2006, 04:49 PM
OK...I sorry....MR. Poe Poe Numnutz

08-21-2006, 04:50 AM
It is really scary to think that you people carry guns.

You act like children.

08-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh course after a few years of putting up with the general public such as you, some of us tend to go a little nutty time to time. Now whats really scary is if we were always serious 24-7, there would be a lot less of ass*&les.
We like this place because we cant talk( or write this way at work). While others take advantage of their first admendment rights, we the better half of the world are not allowed that.
It seems that the supreme court thinks that way...
I think you all should be fortunate that most poe poes have a sick sense of humor.. but thats i.m.h.o.
later eagle ****!

08-21-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm so sorry that putting up with the general public has caused you to go nutty. I suggest retirement. If retirement is not an option, I suggest a little respect for the general public that pays your salary.

I myself come from a long line of LEOs and have the utmost respect for the law and the police. I know quite a bit about what LEOs go through each and every day as I have witnessed it first hand for all of my life. I know all about the danger, I know all about the worry (as a family member), I know all about the stress, I know all about the frustration. But you shouldn't get upset with people and put people down when they say something because you are on this forum calling each other "poe poes" and "numnuts". Don't expect respect from the general public if you can't even respect each other.

08-22-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey Poe -Poe....This is Numnutz. I don't like it when the civilians come on to the police playground and ruin our fun. I think we should be able to Bi_chslap each other as much as we want in our disgusting childish ways without some monitor coming and ruining our fun. If this doesn't stop soon, I'm gonna take my ball and go play with the Troopers. Wanna come?

08-22-2006, 01:31 AM
Hey Poe -Poe....This is Numnutz. I don't like it when the civilians come on to the police playground and ruin our fun. I think we should be able to Bi_chslap each other as much as we want in our disgusting childish ways without some monitor coming and ruining our fun. If this doesn't stop soon, I'm gonna take my ball and go play with the Troopers. Wanna come?

Sure
as usual there're a lot of "NO NOTS" here. Family members know a little, and I mean little... But not until you don the uniform, such as people like before who think they know, DONT! And no you dont pay my income unless you own a house in the city I work, or any officers pay unless you are a home owner. " are you a home owner, maybe you should retire your uneducated responses or lack of knowledge about the duties. We need are sense of humor and any cop here on this blog would agree, so you are a minority with your beliefs.. Stop wacthing NCIC or NYPD or whatever show facinates you cause its not real...
Do the job, wear the uniform for a few years, and maybe you'll get the picture... Being just a "long line" of family members doesnt count, only when you stand in a uniform behind the badge. Then you can join the eilte club that care about their comon brother and sister.
Maybe that crazy cop might prevent you from becoming another robbery victim while you shop at your next visit to your local mall.
Yes maybe Im a little off, but lets see how you turn out after 19 years on this job, which I still care about and still love to put bad people in jail...
And I pay my taxes and I am a home owner, but I dont judge my fellow brothers and sisters here.
OK im done, off the soap box...
poe poe has left the building : )

08-22-2006, 03:15 AM
I don't like it when the civilians come on to the police playground and ruin our fun.

Ahhhhh, isn't that just too bad? Anyone is allowed to use this forum, not just cops. Deal with it.

This is what is on the LEOAFFAIRS.COM FAQs page:

A. Is this site just for Law Enforcement Officers?
Q. While LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ is designed for Law Enforcement Officers, it is also accessible to the general public. As a result, it is an open system. We will also, from time-to-time, create areas for special groups related to law enforcement (i.e. Spouse Support Message Board, Dispatchers Message Board, etc.). Citizens are more than welcome to access the site and even to post in the Message Boards as long as they meet our Terms of Use, their actions are reasonable and they do not interfere with the presence of our target audience.

08-22-2006, 04:05 AM
I'm so sorry if I damaged your delicate little ego.

As I already stated, I have the utmost respect for your profession. Try reading EVERYTHING that I wrote instead of just the parts you want to tear apart.

Since you were spouting off about how I don't pay your salary unless I own a house in the city that you work in, try rereading what I wrote earlier. I never said that I pay your salary, I said that the general public (which you were criticizing) pays your salary.

About your comment:
"...maybe you should retire your uneducated responses or lack of knowledge about the duties. "
I think that you should be careful about calling me or anyone else uneducated when you post things like "NO NOTS" (I'm sure you meant "KNOW NOTS") or "We need are sense of humor..." (I'm sure you meant OUR sense of humor). You know nothing about my level of education so don't act like you are somehow superior to me.

Since you asked, YES I am a homeowner although I don't know why you care. And no I don't watch NYPD or other police shows. I have had a police officer living in the same house with me for most of my life and that has been more than enough excitement for me.

08-22-2006, 11:21 AM
AND I bet you used to sit by the fireplace at night and ask...Please Please Please....just one more police story....and ask to touch his gun....if that's OK; and maybe even put it on yourself and quick draw in the mirror when no ones around AND practice the badge flash AND OH STOP BEING A MORON AND SO SENSITIVE. If everyone lightened up a bit - COPS and YOU...things would be a bit funner and maybe you'll add a decade to your lifespan.

08-23-2006, 02:07 AM
Once again, so sorry that I damaged your ego. I guess that is why you feel the need to call me a moron. I hope that you feel better now.

But please stop acting like you know anything about me or my life. Your little comments of

AND I bet you used to sit by the fireplace at night and ask...Please Please Please....just one more police story....and ask to touch his gun....if that's OK; and maybe even put it on yourself and quick draw in the mirror when no ones around AND practice the badge flash...have nothing to do with my life. Perhaps you were describing your own experiences, but definitely not mine.

08-23-2006, 02:15 AM
Hey Num nutz
They're just mad about the ticket they get and have to bash poe poes here, cause if the mouth opened on the road well I guess another ticket would do...
Oh here you go "press hard five copies!" and hey while your proof reading this, maybe you could check the spelling on the next citation, make sure that state statute is correct.
later genius

08-23-2006, 03:51 AM
"Perhaps you were describing your own experiences, but definitely not mine."

---THAT's the BEST you got ????---

Damn "Sure".......We need to find some true competition. My "ego's" in serious danger here!

08-23-2006, 12:07 PM
---THAT's the BEST you got ????---

Yeah, that's the best I can do. You are just much too intelligent for me. After all, civilians are only "morons" and you "poe poes" are really just too smart for the rest of the population.

Just glad the LEOs in my family don't suffer from the superiority complex that some of you do.

And as far as the remark about they "have to bash poe poes here" goes, I guess I'm not smart enough to understand that one either. I keep saying how much I admire the profession and you guys turn around and refer to me and/or the "general public" as "uneducated" and "moron". Seems obvious to me which side the bashing is coming from.

08-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Just sign here please

08-23-2006, 04:48 PM
WOW! Good one.

08-24-2006, 12:10 AM
About your comment:
"...maybe you should retire your uneducated responses or lack of knowledge about the duties. "
I think that you should be careful about calling me or anyone else uneducated when you post things like "NO NOTS" (I'm sure you meant "KNOW NOTS") or "We need are sense of humor..." (I'm sure you meant OUR sense of humor). You know nothing about my level of education so don't act like you are somehow superior to me.

Stop knocking the cops in our fine city. Ever since we started hiring people with college degrees we don't exactly have the best educated officers working for us. :)

08-24-2006, 02:49 AM
WOW! Good one

oh that will change my mind. right,
ya still gotta sign no matter what you say.

08-24-2006, 04:11 AM
yeah, okay.

Hand me your pen, will you?