PDA

View Full Version : New Drug Unit

08-04-2006, 04:08 AM
When are we going to find out what is going on with this unit?
Has the men upstairs decided who is going to run it?
Who is putting in for the undercover rols and the other role?

Can I put in for it if Im have been here under a year.??

Is Fowler or Castellow or Racky getting the unit?

Which sgt is going for the positions?

Anyone help me out?

08-04-2006, 04:24 AM
If you're asking all those questions, you need to stay on the road. And no, you can not put in for it if you have not been here for over a year and you are not off probation.

08-04-2006, 01:21 PM
Today, Friday, is the closing date for the Lieutenants to put in for it. I guess we will find out Monday and then see who puts in for the Sergeants position and then see the week after that who the New lieutenant and sergeant select as the Narcotic guys.

08-06-2006, 11:33 PM
A Golden Dove let it out today that L30 is the new Drug Unit Sup. and it will be announced on Monday

08-07-2006, 12:17 AM
I thought he was going back to run a McDonald's in ST.Pete

08-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Who is making the decision? COP was on leave Friday.

08-07-2006, 01:44 AM
Don't listen to rumors, that is all this is.

08-07-2006, 01:59 AM
You will believe the Dove for this information and much more to come, watch and see!!!
As for the COP being on leave, I am glad you know his schedule, but he goes off the recommendation

08-07-2006, 08:55 PM
today is monday and nothing was posted about the new unit lt.

I thought the dove had the golden information? watching and looking :roll:

08-07-2006, 10:07 PM
It is a done deal...you must just really be misinformed...now it will be time for the sgts to battle for the spot... do not doubt the Dove!

08-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Be verwy verwy quiet.....I'm hunting dove wight now.huhuhuhuhuh :lol:

08-08-2006, 07:08 AM
is Elmer Fudd L10???

08-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Looks like L30 is the new dope commander.

Word is Monahan is going to be the Sgt for the undercover.
and Ball is going to be the Sgt for the street level.

I heard that since L30 has the job that there are going to be a sh*tload of applicants in for both the u/c and street slots.

Who is putting in for the slots?
I know I will be putting in for the street slot even though I just cleared proby status.
I am getting tired of working d2 and need some changes

08-08-2006, 09:25 PM
listen rook, I dont think they want your S86 expertise. Stick to the road. After the whole dept. puts in for both units I will sit back and laugh at all of the hurt feelings. There will be a lot because their is only about 10 people even qualified in the entire dept. You need to know more than writing UTC'S

08-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I gave the heads up on the Lt. and will tell you that Manohan will be the Sgt.
As far the rook putting in his memo, if you have not been contacted by L30...dont bother..

08-08-2006, 11:29 PM
well my source says it is S100 taking the position

08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Your source is WRONG

Monahan will be the UC sgt and Ball will be the street level SGT

08-09-2006, 03:57 PM
does it really matter, why dont you retards just stop pitching a fit about it, and just wait and see what happens. I'm sure L30 has his list of favorites and who he is expecting to place their memo's for the unit. Your negative remarks and pouting is really getting annoying.

08-09-2006, 11:04 PM
listen rook, I dont think they want your S86 expertise. Stick to the road. After the whole dept. puts in for both units I will sit back and laugh at all of the hurt feelings. There will be a lot because their is only about 10 people even qualified in the entire dept. You need to know more than writing UTC'S

last time i checked we appear to be handling just alittle more than just UTCs :roll:

08-10-2006, 12:19 AM
For all that are concerned. I will be looking and picking the Sgts that I believe will do the best job in that particular division. U/C or Street Level

For the street level unit I will be looking and picking the officers that are proactive, make drug arrests, aren't afraid to get out on their own and confront the dopers, have to be willing to work as a part of a team and leave the attitude at the door.
There will be no place on my team for I and ME. We will be working as a team. There will be 0 TOLERANCE in this unit.
Anyone and everyone will go to jail. If you put in for this unit you need to give me your arrest totals for the past year and why you are the best person for this team.

Undercover unit....I will be looking at picking 3-4 guys with experience and 2-3 rookies to the U/C role. This unit will be working CI'S , Seacrh Warrants, Seizures, Long term investigations, Mid level investigations.

If you guys have any questions... my door is always open.

08-10-2006, 01:06 AM
well put LT. If these guys/gals would spend less time on this website, and more time trying to educate themselves. then they might stop crying, and make the team.

heres some web sites to help them out.

case law
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/OGC/Case_Updates/index.html

local news, to learn whats going on in Bradenton
http://www.newsmanatee.com/index.html

info about law

http://www.legal-definitions.com/criminal-law/

FFS
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm

learn to think like a doper/ you will be amazed on how much you can learn on this web site.

http://www.hightimes.com/ht/home/

if you are smarter then the doper, you will always win

08-18-2006, 04:16 AM
I think E211 would be awesome undercover??