PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Szucs

07-31-2006, 10:23 PM
What the HELL is wrong with you people, last night a Deputy was found Dead and no one even bothered to lower the flag or ware their memorial bands today.

07-31-2006, 10:36 PM
Did you wear yours?

07-31-2006, 10:37 PM
Who?

07-31-2006, 11:19 PM
Did you wear yours? As a matter of fact YES I DID!

08-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Deputy Szucs was a fine man and Deputy. He will be greatly missed. All of you be good and be safe out there.

tf2728
08-03-2006, 12:49 AM
I only worked with him for a short time, however when I did work with him he was very effective in doing his job. He was always willing to help his fellow deputies.

Since you do not work here any longer and have nothing good to say about a fallen brother why don’t you go back to posting on your own board.

08-03-2006, 01:01 AM
I hated Szucs! The guy thought he was Superman!! Don't get me wrong I hate it that he died, however I for one will not miss him! Well, now we can see why you are a former PCSO Deputy. Hopefully YOU are no-longer in this business with your "HATE" mantality . Did you know that Deputy Szucs leaves behind a young son who just went into the military to fight for people like you? Why don't you show some respect!

08-03-2006, 01:05 AM
Does anyone know where/when services will be held?

08-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Anybody that would post negative comments about a good person in the wake of their death is a classless lower than pond sc@m individual. Mr. former pso, Brian is not the person you want to talk ill of, he kept company with people that don't appreciate comments such as yours, and know very well how to express their lack of appreciation. I would be glad to meet with you privately, so we could discuss your cowardly comments in detail, although I'm sure you won't due to the fact, you are most likely a coward. Enough said.

For the rest of you, who are as upset about his passing as I am,Brian was no doubt ...one...of...a...kind. You either loved him, or you didn't. The people that didn't, were most likely to dim to understand him. He was my good friend for nearly 10 years. I went to the academy with him. When I crashed my truck two months before graduation, Brian ( and a few others ) gave me rides to and from school so I could graduate. He asked for nothing in return. I could call him for a favor and he would be there, no questions asked, in a moments notice. He was one of the funniest people I have ever met. After a short while in his company, my stomach would hurt from laughing so much. In my opinion, he wasted his talent on this thankless vocation and should have made a living making people laugh. (Although, watching him work J-wing or A-300 was like watching Michialangello carve marble ). I talked to him almost every day. He came to my house and ate with my family countless times. I can not believe he is gone. There will be a hole in my life where he once was.

His services are on Saturday 8-5-06 at Merritt funeral home in Spring Hill. Merritt is located on Mariner Blvd. From U.S. 19, you take Spring Hill Dr. east until you reach Mariner. Go north on Mariner approx. 2 miles. Merrittt is on the west side of the street, across from Springstead high school. Viewing is from 1000 to 1200 hours. Services are 1400 to 1500 hours. Class A uniforms are requested. As for him having a son going to combat, it's the first I've heard of it; Although it was a nice compliment. Brian lived alone with his two dogs. he is survived by his sisters Brenda and Mirian. He did mention a son that lived in California, from what Brian told me, his son was not the military type.
Please keep him and his family in your prayers. It is bad enough to lose a loved one under any circumstances, but Brian was only 45 and had a lot of life left. I guess God decided it was his time. I have a warning for God: Watch out for the stomach pains you may incur from laughing at Brian's humor, I find Advil to work for me.

Keep it real people, Love Rollfast.

Signal20
08-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Rollfast, that was a great insight to your relationship and to the character of Deputy Szucs. Thanks for sharing.

DP2042

08-03-2006, 05:03 PM
How did he pass?

08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Hey people lets keep it clean in here! I think I know who former pso is and I will be having a chat with him in person, real soon. There is no need to get down to his level. I find it amazing that everyone knows about Brians alleged incident. I thought only supervisors were supposed to know about such things. It almost seems to me, a supervisor could have leaked it. No way, that would never happen! Former pso, I am so glad you no longer work for this agency. I sure hope you have medical insurance where ever you are now!

see ya soon, love Rollfast.

08-07-2006, 01:44 AM
man and i thought that the inmates were a bunch of lowlifes. you know sometimes you guys can really be a-holes. the man died last week, you may not of liked the guy but let him atleast rest in peace. rest in peace friend.

pw2610
08-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Brian was a great guy. I really enjoyed working with him. I feel fortunate to have gotten to know him and work with him. I can think of no one I would rather have backing me up when the crap went bad than Brian. He feared no one and nothing. His humor was great, his personality was even better.

Rest in peace, my friend.

08-10-2006, 03:38 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people.? deputy szucs private life style is not in question .! what kind of deputy was he? well he was a good deputy i would much rather have him next to me in a bad situation than most of you soft as deputys in detention.! he was not one to be messed with. you people talk shit now but you did not have the balls to say it to his face. you peices of shit. maybe its because he was former state and took no shit. just like most of the state people. some of our strongest deputys are former state people. you all talk shit about them. but if the shit hit the fan who you going to call. i bet you wish cruz and lokotnicki where ther. talk shit to them you cowards. talking shit about the man when he is dead. show respect. you soft asses. no one in detention walks in a pod no matter what pod and gets respect like those two. without giving them staff food. you want to learn command presence take a peek at those two especially cruz. learn somthing. you dont have to kiss there asses to get respect. :twisted:

08-10-2006, 08:34 PM
OK enough of this stuff man this is not the board to do this, if you want to talk about respect and stuff make your own post!''

Deputy Szucs lived his life as he wanted and doesn't matter what anyone else thought about it, it was his to live and I surely hope he fulfilled his dreams and enjoyed the short time he had, he will be missed PERIOD.

D. Jacobs

08-15-2006, 12:23 AM
yeah you sound like a tough guy yourself. do you feel better now that you got that out former pso. why dont you tell us your real name so that we can respond at how perfect you are in life. cause you and i know that no one has ever had problems with you right? how does that quote go "ye who has no sins throw the first stone". think about that moron and also tell me your name and we can meet in the parking lot.