PDA

View Full Version : Florida at Nationals

07-30-2006, 03:37 AM
all florida posts that went to nationals let it be known how you all did. we have heard that tampa took home the overall winner in shooting but how did everybody else do?

08-17-2006, 09:02 PM
i heard hialeah's shooting and drill did pretty good

08-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Tampa took 4th place crime prevention and ryan smith took the overall match winner and Joe Nemeth took top 20

08-18-2006, 02:37 PM
Pinellas Park took 4th in domestic crisis intervention and 6th in white collar fraud investigations. Also heard we got 17th in first-aid and 20th in bomb threat response. That puts us in the top 10% in explorer posts across the country.

08-30-2006, 12:43 AM
nationals??? i could have sworn that NATIONAL competition involved one nation...not unless you can tell me where i can find another United States of America to compete with??

08-30-2006, 02:01 AM
Actually it is plural Yes its a national conference but it is called nationals ... other nations do comepete in our conference

08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
At this competition you can find posts not only from our great country but from countries in the carribean and in 2002 there were some post from Great Britain there too. This year some island nations were represented there and Puerto Rico was in attendance as well.

08-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Well not to brag but we had the #1 Rapid Fire Shooter in our team not to mention she was a FEMALE! We also had two other shooter place in the Governers top. And as for the comp. team go screwed! We scored 98 and 105 and didn't even come close to rank! Nationals was a huge dissappointment compititon wise... But the EXPERIANCE was one in a life time! That was a great trip in were HIALEAH once again were the center of attention! We represent FLORIDA in an oustanding way... I've very PROUD to say I was apart of POST 589!

08-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Wow I did not know we had nationals this past summer or are you guys talking about 2006

08-23-2007, 02:08 AM
Wow sounds to me like HIALEAH0589 thinks highly of herself.... j/k did you guys find your flag in time for this competition??? ah can i get a L.d. check? :lol: luv u girls u no it

08-23-2007, 04:35 AM
Wow sounds to me like HIALEAH0589 thinks highly of herself.... j/k did you guys find your flag in time for this competition??? ah can i get a L.d. check? :lol: luv u girls u no it

haha, :P

I didn't put up that last post about me getting first place in rapid shooting.

Whoever from my post did, thanks :D I appreciate the love.
& you know we found our flag, didn't you see it at state competition this year?

p.s. no, you can't get an L.D. check anymore "papi." :)
we didn't screw it up this time- i mean we actually placed in the traffic stop event.

And one more thing, if it was me who put up a post bragging about myself, i would atleast attatch my name to it.

08-23-2007, 10:04 PM
still curious, where were nationals held this year or all you people living in the past :shock:

08-24-2007, 02:57 AM
lol. we are living the past.
were talking about the nationals from last year.
there wasn't one this year. Its only every other year.

:D

08-25-2007, 04:08 PM

haha, :P

I didn't put up that last post about me getting first place in rapid shooting.

Whoever from my post did, thanks :D I appreciate the love.
& you know we found our flag, didn't you see it at state competition this year?

p.s. no, you can't get an L.D. check anymore "papi." :)
we didn't screw it up this time- i mean we actually placed in the traffic stop event.

And one more thing, if it was me who put up a post bragging about myself, i would atleast attatch my name to it.

also placed in tie-breaker

10-12-2007, 12:26 PM

can someone please tell me who the fu** is stealing my line