PDA

View Full Version : Murders in Manatee Co.

07-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I am curious to how many murders there are this year. It seems like it is getting crazier and crazier. I want the real figures not the padded ones. Thanks. I thought it was only west 30, but, it seems like it is everywhere.

07-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Their are currently 8 homicides in this Pathetic county, due to the REACTIVE law enforcement practices of Charlie and his boy's. Once again NO ONE at the MCSO gives a shit about the gang problem...Oh wait the "BOX" of trouble was created but as usual not a God Damn thing is being done about the crime in that Box!!! I have news for you imbiciles, that box should be a square drawn completely around this dirt bag county we live in and that would more accurately depict this cancer of a crime problem going on here!!! I guess the crime out in Mill Creek and Lakehood Ranch hasnt gotten that bad yet, so maybe when it does maybe then (if its not overrun by Blacks and Mexicans) the Manatee SO will maybe react to that as well!!!!!

07-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Why don't you move? Make the move to another country! :?

07-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Their are currently 8 homicides in this Pathetic county, due to the REACTIVE law enforcement practices of Charlie and his boy's. Once again NO ONE at the MCSO gives a shit about the gang problem...Oh wait the "BOX" of trouble was created but as usual not a God Damn thing is being done about the crime in that Box!!! I have news for you imbiciles, that box should be a square drawn completely around this dirt bag county we live in and that would more accurately depict this cancer of a crime problem going on here!!! I guess the crime out in Mill Creek and Lakehood Ranch hasnt gotten that bad yet, so maybe when it does maybe then (if its not overrun by Blacks and Mexicans) the Manatee SO will maybe react to that as well!!!!!IMO the riff raff is being chased out of the City/County of Sarasota because of high real estate costs there and the only affordable place left is Bradenton/Manatee, so all the low class white trash and illegal hispanics and gangbangers are moving to Bradenton/Manatee. It's almost like Brandenton/Manatee is a concentrated cesspool of human garbage -- and that's why crime is so high there. Lakewood Ranch doesn't have that problem because it's too expensive for the street criminals to afford. Whenever you have a concentrated cesspool of human garbage, then they start victimizing each other, which is what we see going on right now -- and it's increasing really bad. The only way to reduce this crime wave is to price them out of the Bradenton/Manatee real estate market -- which will take time.

I think that we'll eventually see the Bradenton/Manatee area get renovated with higher real estate prices, thus driving out the riff raff (human garbage), but I don't think that we'll see a big change for another 10 years. :(

07-29-2006, 10:06 PM
well i guess we are already driving some of the human garbage out of the county, because there is alot of leo that already had to go north to live...... if thats how you want to put it.

07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Dear Sheriff,
What in the hell will it take for you to remove your gray haired head from your ass and take charge of this crime infested county we live and work in??? You expect us to make a flippin difference but how the hell can we with good conscience <sp> make a difference when you dont do **** to help us!!??? We sign on and we are down 5-10 call's in backlog and its not like its a rare occurence it is becoming everyday!!! We would like to think we are making a difference, but the real truth is we are NOT!!! I am pleading to you sheriff Wells lets start taking back this county and properly protecting these hard working good people that are actually paying taxes!!! I not whining I am trying my damndest to be part of the solution however it is impossible for one Deputy to make that difference. Of course you MUST remain annonymous because god forbid if we raise our concerns face to face we are punished three fold. For whatever its worth thanks for listening.
Disgusted -Veteran- Deputy

07-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Stop blaming the Sheriff and blame the court systems. You all talk like you know what the problen is, but do you? Look at the shit-bags who were inovled in the raid thursday, all with long records, yet all are on the street. Start *****ing to your wonderful Judges who fail the system by not handing out longer sentances to the hibitual offenders.

Be thankful we have Wells as our sheriff, and if he is so bad, quit, move to another county, i'm sure you'll get hired, Manatee County is well respected by the state Sheriff's Assoc.

07-30-2006, 02:16 AM
Manatee County is well respected by the state Sheriff's Assoc.No offense, but who gives a rats ass about the Sheriff's Association? :roll: That is the sheriff's union. :roll: As you know, MSO deputies don't have a union. :roll:

07-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Don't forget about our SAO. That is where our problems originate. If we had an SAO like the office in Hillsboro, half our problems could be handled the first time they get arrested, not the 4th, 5th or 6th time. :twisted:

07-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Manatee County is well respected by the state Sheriff's Assoc.No offense, but who gives a rats ass about the Sheriff's Association? :roll: That is the sheriff's union. :roll: As you know, MSO deputies don't have a union. :roll:

Again someone just posting without thinking. Read the statement i made, "If you don't like it here..." meaning with this Office being well respected you could get hired anywhere. So go and stop *****ing.

07-30-2006, 11:10 AM
Once again the answer is always "well go move away quit etc..." Gee how about we actually find a way to fix this ****ed up mess here and stop telling all of our verterans to move away!!! WOW that may actually be an idea now would it???

07-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Manatee County is well respected by the state Sheriff's Assoc.No offense, but who gives a rats ass about the Sheriff's Association? :roll: That is the sheriff's union. :roll: As you know, MSO deputies don't have a union. :roll:Again someone just posting without thinking. Read the statement i made, "If you don't like it here..." meaning with this Office being well respected you could get hired anywhere. So go and stop *****ing.Gee whiz chief, you're missing the point completely. :roll: You have a bad attitude mister. :twisted:

Regarding "this office being respected everywhere," it's all in your head, son. Is MSO an okay department, sure it is, but it isn't the cream de la crem as you suggest -- that's all in your head. You can shout oorah all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the case.

Let's try to think objectively here, okay?

07-30-2006, 06:12 PM
The SAO is an absoulte joke, but it's only funny to the little douchbags that enjoy the constant no-file shizznit

The judges aren't much better. 2/3 of them are too old and/or drunk on the clock to know there's a problem.

07-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Thats right Beau, You pet detective you. Now go home back in Ruskin.

07-30-2006, 10:31 PM
The latest stats released by the FBI and FDLE show that City Bradenton has less crime than the City of Sarasota and a higher closure rate for the crimes that do occur. That is also considering that Bradenton now has more square miles than Sarasota. Only 300 less residents and 70 less officers than Sarasota. Don't drag the City of Bradenton into your rant! We get it done!

07-30-2006, 11:56 PM
I have to be truthful-----BPD is getting it done with less people than they need for the residents they got--- and have really improved over the last 3 years --- but don't sound your horn too loud-- it may come back to bite you.
I also must say I like the cooperation between our two agencys so lets continue to work together and not bad mouth each other.

07-31-2006, 05:20 AM
well i guess we are already driving some of the human garbage out of the county, because there is alot of leo that already had to go north to live...... if thats how you want to put it.
Actually some of us would just rather not live in the same holes where we arrest people. I agree with the other guys and you need to stay here with the rest of the garbage.

07-31-2006, 05:37 AM
[quote=Mrhappy] Manatee County is well respected by the state Sheriff's Assoc.No offense, but who gives a rats ass about the Sheriff's Association? :roll: That is the sheriff's union. :roll: As you know, MSO deputies don't have a union. :roll:Again someone just posting without thinking. Read the statement i made, "If you don't like it here..." meaning with this Office being well respected you could get hired anywhere. So go and stop *****ing.Gee whiz chief, you're missing the point completely. :roll: You have a bad attitude mister. :twisted:

Regarding "this office being respected everywhere," it's all in your head, son. Is MSO an okay department, sure it is, but it isn't the cream de la crem as you suggest -- that's all in your head. You can shout oorah all you want, but it doesn't change the facts of the case.

Let's try to think objectively here, okay?[/quote:39ppv169]

Again someone not understanding what was wrote. Yes our Department is thought of highly by the other agency's in the state, you should know by some of the peolple who left here and were sub par but got snatched up by other depts. That was my point, and yes if all you wanna do is get on here and cry about how bad things are then yes, move or get off your butt and change things. If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

07-31-2006, 05:37 AM
Dear Sheriff,
What in the hell will it take for you to remove your gray haired head from your ass and take charge of this crime infested county we live and work in??? You expect us to make a flippin difference but how the hell can we with good conscience <sp> make a difference when you dont do **** to help us!!??? We sign on and we are down 5-10 call's in backlog and its not like its a rare occurence it is becoming everyday!!! We would like to think we are making a difference, but the real truth is we are NOT!!! I am pleading to you sheriff Wells lets start taking back this county and properly protecting these hard working good people that are actually paying taxes!!! I not whining I am trying my damndest to be part of the solution however it is impossible for one Deputy to make that difference. Of course you MUST remain annonymous because god forbid if we raise our concerns face to face we are punished three fold. For whatever its worth thanks for listening.
Disgusted -Veteran- Deputy

Not a whiner either but can a 10, 15, or 18 year vet get a dam car that runs right over someone who is not yet done with their first year?...
Can the deputies east of I-75 get something in 4X4.
When are the damn computers going to work because I'd rather just take the freeking whole thing out of my car.
We need more and regular warrant round ups and juvenile probation curfew checks (SEU unit).
We need someone who knows what the hell they are doing to lead our K-9 unit. Tucker was the best and I guess we have no one now. We need someone motvated in SEU/COPS. Dale Couch would have been a great cops Sgt. but I guess he's doing good where he is.
The tasers suck, everyones is breaking. If they work they work good, if they work!
Sheriff,
I know alot of people say to themselves "I wonder if the sheriff knows they did so and so, or the tuth about so and so." I know I've said it a million times. We need a way to speak to you reasonably without having to see you in person.

07-31-2006, 02:51 PM
We need someone who knows what the hell they are doing to lead our K-9 unit. Tucker was the best and I guess we have no one now. We need someone motvated in SEU/COPS.

:roll: No need to suffer. Help is available for vets like you with PTSD resulting from MSO allowing females on the job.

CTFUUU
08-02-2006, 01:08 PM
We need someone who knows what the hell they are doing to lead our K-9 unit. Tucker was the best and I guess we have no one now. We need someone motvated in SEU/COPS.[/quote]

:roll: No need to suffer. Help is available for vets like you with PTSD resulting from MSO allowing females on the job.LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, ^ another idiot in green!!

08-02-2006, 02:52 PM
^ another idiot who writes in purple!

08-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I am a former citizen of Manatee County and when I was there a deputy by the name of Ron Ogline did all the K-9 training. Is he still there or is he someone that may be able to head up the K-9 unit? He was a Sgt at the time I lived there and I think his son is now a deputy on the island, but I am not sure. Just a thought. I know you deputies have your problems but I still think highly of MSO. All departments have problems, even the one I work for in the midatlantic area of the country. I think you all belong to a good department (if memory serves me correct), it could be worse, trust me.

08-03-2006, 01:24 AM
Hey guest1967 you aparently have been away from this southern shithole for far too long! This is a Mexican Infested crap hole of a county now and our fearless leader (and I use this term very Loosely ) has allowed the delapidation to occur....Stand by it will only be getting VERY worse here I am sure!!

08-03-2006, 01:57 AM
You say away for too long, but if things are that bad, maybe not long enough. I do have fond memories, but I realize things have changed over time. I left Manatee County in 1992. Hope things improve for you, maybe it isn't too late. It sounds as if a leadership change in is order, maybe get some fresh ideas. Good luck.

08-03-2006, 03:26 AM
Guest1967, don't just go by one person'e opinion here. There have been many changes to our county, but where in this Country hasn't there been changes. Our population has doubled and traffic sucks. Our Agency has had many good changes since you left and we still have alot of changes that need to be made.
As for our Sheriff, I hope he sticks around for another full term. Some want to ***** now; but I can't even think of what it will be like when we get a new administration in place. Who knows what changes will be made.

Now to answer your question about Ron Ogline. He retired and came back to work part time in the courthouse as security. He is doing just fine. I don't think he is working with the dogs any more. He still looks the same.

08-03-2006, 03:32 AM
M_S_O, are you typing from a POD? Were you once a Deputy that is trying get digs into the SO?

If you are an Employee, you need to work on making it better and not just ***** about haw bad you have it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

08-03-2006, 05:11 AM
One person's opinion? Is that a joke? Why dont we poll the squads and get the REAL opinion. A lot will be afraid to give a truthful response or any response at all, however the majority that have been here for 10 years or more will tell the truth that this place is turning in to a cesspool!! Some of you say that you would be afraid of an administration change??? Why are you that convinced that things might actually get worse and not better?? Come on BPD proved however it took time, that once Boss Hogg was removed things are in fact getting MUCH better. All of you that are afraid of change need to wake the hell up. Have any of you been to the mall lately?? Would you dare take your family in there without being heavily armed?? How about taking them in there at all?? NO most of us that have any sense wouldnt. This county is the worst I have seen it in my nearly 20 years living here. Good luck I have to run we have 10 calls in BL.