PDA

View Full Version : Corruption at the SSO?

07-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Do we have too much corruption and moral turpitude at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office??? Are we just labled as "malcontents" for talking about these kinds of things??? :?

Something doesn't smell right. :cry:

07-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Do we have too much corruption and moral turpitude at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office??? Are we just labled as "malcontents" for talking about these kinds of things??? :?

Something doesn't smell right. :cry:Agreed. How many sworn officers at SSO have to get arrested before the public starts to find out that "something isn't right"? :roll: Major Darrell Stinger - arrested for DUI crash with injuries (also a political appointee of Sheriff Bill Balkwill).
[/*:m:yh8282f1]
Det. Curt Lavarello - arrested for DUI while driving an undercover police car (also a political appointee of Sheriff Bill Balkwill).
Chief Larry Dunklee - sustained Internal Affairs reports about being too aggressive with women (also a political appointee of Sheriff Bill Balkwill).
Det. Chris Felix - arrested for DUI, but the charge was reduced to wreckless driving during a plea bargain (recently promoted by Sheriff Bill Balkwill).[/*:m:yh8282f1]What could possible go wrong next??? Who else is going to get arrested from the Sarasota Sheriff's Office??? It seems to be one arrest after another. :( What's wrong with this place??? :? :cry:

The system is what it is. :oops:

Thank you so much Sheriff Bill Balkwill for the leadership that has happened since you took office. The citizens are getting their monies worth. :shock:

07-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Felix was arrested years before Balkwill was elected.

07-26-2006, 01:54 AM
Why dont you all please drop it. We look bad enough on this site! Just dont go there! If you are bored, start another topic. Not bashing you but we as a whole do not need this!

07-26-2006, 10:23 AM

Something doesn't smell right. :cry:What could go wrong next??? Who is going to get arrested next??? Did you see today's newspaper (http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2972)??? :(

It's all your imagination!!!!! Not!!! :shock:

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!!!! :evil:

07-26-2006, 12:30 PM
Why dont you all please drop it. We look bad enough on this site! Just dont go there! If you are bored, start another topic. Not bashing you but we as a whole do not need this!Maybe if we stopped getting arrested then we wouldn't look so bad??? :snicker:

Most of our arrests are liquor related, but this recent incident looks much deeper then that. :(

07-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Yeaa, the percentage of our command staff that have criminal records is,,,, uhhhhhhh,,,, higher than any police agency that I'm aware of. :cry:

Do their criminal histories reflect negatively on our department???? You bet!!!! :roll:No matter how you slice it, Sheriff Bill Balkwill has promoted each and every one of these arrestees, knowing full well that each of them has a criminal record. He placed them all into supervisory positions. What does that tell you about the man's judgement? It's one thing to let them stay employed, but it's entirely different to place them into supervisory positions over those who've never been arrested. :roll:

07-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Felix was arrested years before Balkwill was elected.True, but how many people with criminal arrest records has Sheriff Bill Balkwill either hired or promoted so far??? Is there a pattern here??? Yes, there is a pattern of moral turpitude. Moral turpitude is a term that FDLE uses to describe this kind of stuff.

07-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Sheriff Bill Balkwill has promoted each and every one of these arrestees, knowing full well that each of them has a criminal record. He placed them all into supervisory positions. It's one thing to let them stay employed, but it's entirely different to place them into supervisory positions over those who've never been arrested. What does that tell you about the man's judgement?:roll:I've heard stories about sheriff departments, but now I'm living it. Thank God for this website because now these issues can be exposed instead of burying (hiding) them. :roll: In the old days, you'd be fired for blowing the whistle. :shock:

07-26-2006, 09:01 PM
You're not even scratching the surface with arrests. What about specialty promotions? What about trips across the country on the county dime for certain favorites and SRO's. The entire SRO unit to California and somewhere exotic every year! Top of the line vehicles to favorites. Direct pipeline (back door) to BB for favorites. As a supervisor, I don't get that benefit. Friends of BB complain about their pay, and wallah!, they get more money....heck with the pay scale! And, just how many days does BB actually spend running the SO? Accountability at STARTRAC for everybody but BB and the inner sanctum.

07-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Campainging already! It is two years away and you jerks are already trying to support your boy. He lost twice, get over it already. He will probably lose three times so get ready to get over that also. There is a small core group of idiots that keep bringing up crap just to make the SSO look bad so it can be blamed on the current sheriff. Well guess what, half of what you complain about happened under other sheriffs.

All the people you are talking about with the exception of Felix got their first promotions under Monge. Oh, I guess you forgot about all the crap that happened under him too. We had deputies arrested back then. We had a captain demoted for sexual misconduct in the building back then. We had a captain fired for taking home department property back then. And another captain got fired for dunking his donought in someone elses coffee cup on duty back then. We had deputies arrested for grand theft, burglary, shoplifting, drug possession back then also. We had numerous deputies fired for everything from falsification of reports to lying to investigators and much worse back then.

Oh I almost forgot. We did have another sheriff indicted and arrested and booked into our own jail back then. It was not pleasant. And just what happened to your conspiracy theory indicment against the current sheriff? It never materialized because there was no substance to the complaints. I hope that the complaints were not blatently false and malicious, because if they were its called making a fals statement to a federal agent, a felony and you may get indicted.

The bottom line is that with any agency this big we will have bad employees get through the cracks in the hiring process and we will have good employees make poor decisions that get them in hot water, fired and arrested. You cannot put all the blame on the sheriff alone. Yes, he is ultimately responsible for the operations of the agency but did he cause the problem or just become the recipient of the blame. And you can't hold prior mistakes and issues against someone forever.

The blame needs to be placed on those who did the wrong and in some cases those who have seen what was going on and remaned silent while it was going on. I am not saying you rat someone out but darn sure tell them when they are stepping out of line and making the rest of us look bad. You should be telling your buddy when he is messing up and not wait for him to get caught doing something wrong.

I sometimes wonder if all of you "conspiracy theory know it alls" intentionally wait for someone to get caught doing something wrong just so you can yell conspiracy and blame the sheriff. It is a sad state of affairs when a handfull of malcontents can kick another LEO when he is down. The worst part is that you feed off other LEOs with problems in public on this website. It sickens me to know that I must depend on some of you to back me up and possibly put my life in your hands, when the bottom line to you is how you can make yourself look better at the misfortune of a brother or sister LEO.

If you want this place to be more professional, start by looking in the mirror and ask yourself; what changes you need to make in your own professional life. If you are not willing to make those changes then move on and shut your big yap because the rest of us are tired of listening to you. Get a life, grow up or move on.

Signed,
one pissed off old timer who is not a politico

07-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Campainging already! It is two years away and you jerks are already trying to support your boy. He lost twice, get over it already. He will probably lose three times so get ready to get over that also. If you're referring to Gustafson, yeaa, I agree that he has a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected, but he sure would be better than rub-a-chub Larry Dunklee who has several sustained IA investigations against him for sexual harassment. :roll:

If you don't like the politics, then get the hell out of the kitchen because you ain't seen nuttin yet. If rub-a-chub Larry Dunklee runs for office, you're going to see a lot of qualified candidates run for sheriff and the most qualified man will win, which means that rub-a-chub doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of being a sheriff. :roll:

Do you have any idea why Larry Dunklee has been nicknamed rub-a-chub within the agency??? Well, go and read the sexual harassment reports from IA. They are floating around the department and since they are public record, there is a good possibility that they could get posted on the internet during the upcoming election for allllllll the world to read. :shock: Imagine being able to click on a link to hear a voice recording of Larry Dunklee explaining to the IA investigator about all those different sexual harassment complaints. Imagine reading the letter written by the secretary at the criminal justice academy to the sheriff where she complained that he came up against her backside (her butt :roll: ) and placed his body into hers. :roll: Is he a preditator? Sheesh. :roll:

Imagine being able to read it all and hear it all...

And just what happened to your conspiracy theory indicment against the current sheriff?
[/*:m:1xt0v9qh]
It never materialized because there was no substance to the complaints.
[/*:m:1xt0v9qh]
I hope that the complaints were not blatently false and malicious, because if they were its called making a false statement to a federal agent, a felony and you may get indicted.[/*:m:1xt0v9qh]Ah haaaaaaa!!!! So there was a FBI investigation, which you and others denied was real!!!! Ah haaaaaaa caught cha!!!!!! So what became of it??? Fill us in!!! Inquiring minds want to know!!!! ;)

How many arrests do you make where the SAO drops the charges for lack of evidence when you know for a fact that the defendants are as guilty as sin? :shock: After all, just because the SAO drops the charges doesn't mean that you arrest innocent people. Think about it. ;)

The election is gonna be nasty. :evil:

07-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Any big agency will have its share just like any other job. Does it give us a black eye yes but life goes on. Trust me people. The Sheriff didnt hold these peoples hand when they were comitting whatever they did. Why does everyone have to blame the Sheriff? I dont recall him being there for any of these arrests. I can think of 66 other counties in Florida that experience the same crap we do. Can we find something else to harp about...?

07-26-2006, 11:13 PM
You can make all the crying you want but if One of our bosses runs he will most likely get it. Say what you will but fro history has shown the average joe public thinks the Sheriff's Office is doing just fine. Remember there is almost a million in population in this county, so I dont for see 1100 employees with a couple disgruntled employees making a difference.

07-26-2006, 11:26 PM
Trust me people. The Sheriff didnt hold these peoples hand when they were comitting whatever they did. Why does everyone have to blame the Sheriff? I dont recall him being there for any of these arrests. I gotta give credit where credit is due: your comments are true. But he did promote people with criminal records. We are a police agency, so when he promotes people with arrest records, that definately gets our attention. This isn't 7-11. Our standards are supposedly higher.

07-26-2006, 11:29 PM
You can make all the crying you want but if One of our bosses runs he will most likely get it. Say what you will but fro history has shown the average joe public thinks the Sheriff's Office is doing just fine. Remember there is almost a million in population in this county, so I dont for see 1100 employees with a couple disgruntled employees making a difference.If Larry Dunklee is allowed to campaign in uniform, then yes, I think he has a good shot at getting elected, but if he isn't allowed to campaign in uniform, then he's just another candidate because all those other candidates have better credentials and histories.

07-26-2006, 11:50 PM
I liked Al Ainscoe a lot, but didn't know Eddie Falcone that well. I'm totally shocked that that are both involved in this stuff. Totally.

07-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Jeeze Fella's ..been on 20 years, sworn crime scene tech, numerous excellent police service awards, love policing and putting real bad people in jail...but i think I'll apply elsewhere...who needs all this crap??...Good Luck to you all!

07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Jeeze Fella's ..been on 20 years, sworn crime scene tech, numerous excellent police service awards, love policing and putting real bad people in jail...but i think I'll apply elsewhere...who needs all this crap??...Good Luck to you all!I thought stuff like this happened at all other police agencies... are you saying that it isn't like this at the department that you retired from? :shock:

07-27-2006, 07:45 PM
UM...no, not even close...the admin was typical admin, but the arrests of other Officers was like..never. I don't begin to pretend to know why it seems that Fla Officers get arrested alot more than others. Cops shouldnt be violating criminal laws period. I know that as far as traffic violations go, it is a real no no to write other cops in the state I'm from originally, even if they are from out of state-you better not write them, unless of coarse you want your locker glued shut, your uniforms shredded, hat burned, and persoanl car towed. But as far as corruption...I have to say that overall it is pretty clean. There is politics everywhere, in any dept, in any govt. But the Dept was pretty clean.

07-28-2006, 04:42 AM
Hey Scarlet Letter, nothing like that happened with him. I've been here 20.

07-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Hey Scarlet Letter, nothing like that happened with him. I've been here 20.Then you've been living in a cave. Pull his IA jacket and it will be there --- unless it's been removed by the sheriff. :shock: Every old timers knows about that story, so don't try to say it didn't happen. :roll:

07-28-2006, 11:38 AM
There is still a "pattern" of promoting these kinds of people to be in charge of others. Weird.Oops I almost forgot...

This week we promoted another deputy with an arrest record: Deputy Chris Felix was promoted to sergeant this week. He was arrested for DUI and he made a deal with SAO to plead guilty to reckless driving (he's convicted).

How many people with arrest records have we promoted or hired? :roll:

The "pattern" continues. :devil:

07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Oops I almost forgot...

This week we promoted another deputy with an arrest record: Deputy Chris Felix was promoted to sergeant this week. He was arrested for DUI and he made a deal with SAO to plead guilty to reckless driving (he's convicted).

How many people with arrest records have we promoted or hired? :roll:

The "pattern" continues. :devil:When you talk about a "pattern" of promoting or hiring those with criminal records, are you referring to the recent FBI investigation into organized crime (http://www.leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16579&sid=20a642b3b581098eba90a840187fdf7d#16579) in our department? :shock:

07-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Reading the posts on this site makes me wonder....

Are the personalities of the supporters the personality of the candidate? Most of the time, if you support a candidate, you have the same values and the same way of thinking... well, seeing some of the classless posts on this site- makes me wonder about the credibility of the candidates and what they are going to be like if elected.

I think a candidate with some class and integrity would get on here and tell their supporters to cut the crap and stop embarissing him!

Interesting we don't see that-- instead, at least one of the candidates, encourages this type of negativity.... I would expect his leadership style is the same and you all will be sorely disappointed if he were ever in a leadership role.

07-29-2006, 11:36 AM

Are the personalities of the supporters the personality of the candidate? Most of the time, if you support a candidate, you have the same values and the same way of thinking... well, seeing some of the classless posts on this site- makes me wonder about the credibility of the candidates and what they are going to be like if elected.

I think a candidate with some class and integrity would get on here and tell their supporters to cut the crap and stop embarissing him!

Interesting we don't see that-- instead, at least one of the candidates, encourages this type of negativity.... I would expect his leadership style is the same and you all will be sorely disappointed if he were ever in a leadership role.Hummmmmmm judging candidates by their supporters??? Hummmmmm interesting concept. Let's look at your concept a lil more: When an opposing candidate placed an election sign in somebody's yard, Cpt. Dario Valente arrested him for trespassing. Valente is now a political appointee of Sheriff Bill Balkwill. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Valente when Balkwill just appointed Valente as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
[/*:m:3fwp2fmi]
When Darrell Stinger got drunk at a baseball game, he got behind the wheel of a vehicle and then he got into a crash that injured an innocent citizen by breaking their bone. Stinger was arrested for a "DUI crash with injuries." Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Stinger when Balkwill just appointed Stinger as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
When Steve Burns was dating that girl ( some say she was 17 & some say she was 18 ) and when he went to her father's house, he bullied the father at the father's front door by "walking into him" with his chest (pushing him backwards) until they were actually inside the father's home. At the SSO it was a big debate because technically Burns could have been charged with a couple of different crimes, but instead, the situation was "toned down" (whew!!!) and it was handled administratively. The former sheriff (Monge) removed Burns from his supervisory status as detective-sergeant and demoted him to the patrol division. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Burns when Balkwill just appointed Burns as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
Curt Lavarello went to a bar and got drunk and then he got behind the wheel of a car to drive home. What makes it worse is that it was an unmarked SSO police car. Then he found himself at a DUI checkpoint where he tried to "badge" his way through, which isn't kosher. Deputy Chuck Stellwagon said that Laverello failed the DUI test, so Laverello was arrested for DUI. Laverello refused to take the first breath test, but he was later ordered to take it (or get fired) and he then blew twice the legal limit at 16%. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Lavarello when Balkwill just hired Lavarello as a political apointee???? Hummm....
Detective Chris Felix got drunk at a bar (the Pour House) and then got behind the wheel of a car to drive home. What makes it worse is that it was an unmarked SSO police vehicle. Then he was pulled over for DUI and he argued with the investigating officer and he refused to cooperate. He was arrested for DUI and was transported to the jail and he refused to take the breath test. Felix is now an arrest conviction on his record. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Felix when Balkwill just promoted Felix as a supervisor???? Hummm....[/*:m:3fwp2fmi]How many examples do you need? Lots more are available. :cry:

There is a pattern here. The sheriff has surrounded himself with these men. They are his "political apointees" which means they now "owe him" politically.

Are the personalities of the supporters the personality of the candidate? Veeeeeeeeeery good question. Balkwill surrounds himself with drinkers who have arrest records. Do their personalities reflect Balkwill's personality? :shock:

07-29-2006, 12:44 PM
To Anonymous II,

Wow, that was an incredible post. You took a very insightful post (which I don't believe was about Balkwill) and turned it into a topic to suit your desire to bash a couple of good people.

Felix first of all is a good person, and I think he took a test and sat through an interview like every other Sgt. (and next on the list to boot). A little different than being promoted to Capt or Major don't you think. So maybe we exclude him from the beat down on Balkwill posts. His incident happened over ten years ago, let it go.

Burns was dating a young SSO employee (of legal age), dad didn't like it and said so. So if we are going to be judged because we dated a person of legal age and someone didn't like it then let the one without sin cast the first stone.

At any rate those two and D.V. had trouble under Monge, and if you heard his (Monge) comments about the current administration he clearly does not support what Balkwill has done.

So in short pick on DS, CL, LD and gang all deserve a little grief. SB, CF, and DV don't deserve to be on the same bash list.

I realize this may be asking too much, but "Observation" was right how about showing a little class. I promise you I could criticize you and run you down all day on this board and not have to write in a way that is an embarrassment to the entire profession

07-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Nice job gommer you just dug some skeletons out that are well over ten years old. Yep Im sure you are perfect too. Why is it people like you live in a glass house and cant focus on the present. Let me guess they have gotten farther than you and make more money...Yipppee so lets start a bashing practice. hey moron take your crap and go crawl back under a rock.

Given there are some questionable issues...Get over it. We have 1200 employees here and you think everyone has a S on their chest get real and grow up. Next topic. You discust me...

07-29-2006, 06:32 PM
For the record Anonymous II--- YOUR POST MAKES NO SENSE! It is not even relevant to the point made in my post...

IF A, then B...but in your case, you appear to be confused with IF A?

Try making your response relevant to the post you are responding too.... it makes it much more easy for the reader!

07-29-2006, 08:16 PM
I think a candidate with some class and integrity would get on here and tell their supporters to cut the crap and stop embarissing him! Which candidate??? Al Hogle or Stan Duncan? :snicker:

Interesting we don't see that-- instead, at least one of the candidates, encourages this type of negativity.... I would expect his leadership style is the same and you all will be sorely disappointed if he were ever in a leadership role.I'm 110% certain that you're referring to David Gustafson. Well for your information Mr. Know-it-all, Gustafson has as much of a chance of being elected sheriff (0%) as rub-a-chub Larry Dunklee (0%)!!! Neither of'em will ever be the sheriff of this county and we both know it!!!! ;)

When I insult people (if that's what you call exposing criminal histories and prior arrests) it ain't so candidate X can beat candidate Y, so grow up. You're trying to connect the dots, but you're having a terrible time. The only reason I don't call you an idiot is because I know that this post will get deleted if I do that. :roll:

Maybe some of us are tired of all the in-house arrests and moral turpitude???!!! What a concept!!!! It's definately about Balkwill's & Dunklee's pet politics, but it ain't about helping some future candidate to get elected. Gee cleaning up the goddam place!!! What a concept!!! It's freakin above your head you !@#$%^&* :twisted:
Hummmmmmm judging candidates by their supporters??? Hummmmmm interesting concept. Let's look at your concept a lil more: When an opposing candidate placed an election sign in somebody's yard, Cpt. Dario Valente arrested him for trespassing. Valente is now a political appointee of Sheriff Bill Balkwill. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Valente when Balkwill just appointed Valente as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
[/*:m:22c5zuwz]
When Darrell Stinger got drunk at a baseball game, he got behind the wheel of a vehicle and then he got into a crash that injured an innocent citizen by breaking their bone. Stinger was arrested for a "DUI crash with injuries." Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Stinger when Balkwill just appointed Stinger as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
When Steve Burns was dating that girl ( some say she was 17 & some say she was 18 ) and when he went to her father's house, he bullied the father at the father's front door by "walking into him" with his chest (pushing him backwards) until they were actually inside the father's home. At the SSO it was a big debate because technically Burns could have been charged with a couple of different crimes, but instead, the situation was "toned down" (whew!!!) and it was handled administratively. The former sheriff (Monge) removed Burns from his supervisory status as detective-sergeant and demoted him to the patrol division. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Burns when Balkwill just appointed Burns as one of his staff members???? Hummm....
Curt Lavarello went to a bar and got drunk and then he got behind the wheel of a car to drive home. What makes it worse is that it was an unmarked SSO police car. Then he found himself at a DUI checkpoint where he tried to "badge" his way through, which isn't kosher. Deputy Chuck Stellwagon said that Laverello failed the DUI test, so Laverello was arrested for DUI. Laverello refused to take the first breath test, but he was later ordered to take it (or get fired) and he then blew twice the legal limit at 16%. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Lavarello when Balkwill just hired Lavarello as a political apointee???? Hummm....
Detective Chris Felix got drunk at a bar (the Pour House) and then got behind the wheel of a car to drive home. What makes it worse is that it was an unmarked SSO police vehicle. Then he was pulled over for DUI and he argued with the investigating officer and he refused to cooperate. He was arrested for DUI and was transported to the jail and he refused to take the breath test. Felix is now an arrest conviction on his record. Can Balkwill be judged by the actions of Felix when Balkwill just promoted Felix as a supervisor???? Hummm....[/*:m:22c5zuwz]How many examples do you need? Lots more are available. :cry:

There is a pattern here. The sheriff has surrounded himself with these men. They are his "political apointees" which means they now "owe him" politically.[sarcism: on]Only a malcontent SSO employee would reveal the criminal records of sworn officers at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. Unreal. We should keep these things hidden from the public. The public doesn't need to know that we have convicted misdemeants carrying badges & guns who are being promoted to supervisory positions. It should be against the law to reveal this crap to the public!!!! The public doesn't have a right to know!!!![sarcism: off]"Moral turpitude" sounds a lot like "turd" and there's a reason for that. ;)

07-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Well I guess I hit a nerve...

Still think your examples don't support your conclusion... and you are doing this for political reasons-

Oh yeah-- and sticks and stones can break my bones but WORDS can never hurt me! :-)

Go ahead, call me all the names you want--- you still have no credibility in my book.

07-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Wow!! Mr. Dupp, are we a bit touchy?? I am pretty sure I know the person getting your goat and trust me on this one it is a person way smarter than you or I.

07-29-2006, 10:02 PM
"Moral turpitude" sounds a lot like "turd" and there's a reason for that.Classic!!! :lol: Will it pass the smell test?

07-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I cant believe yall sound like children. The public knows out of 1200 employees the Sheriff actually is doing a very good job. Too see some of these post to be so one sided and blinded is amazing. Trust me, the Sheriff most likely wont run,,would you eight years at 100,000 plus nope Id be done also but to bring out old skeletons like that and trash people is way beyond wrong. I hope your proud of yourself and way too take pride inour uniform and throw us into the street like that. You discust me.

07-31-2006, 01:49 AM
Absolutely not! Dammit! She was 19. You people are like gnats. Why do you feel so immune to this kind of crappy treatment. Just wait until you become a target.

07-31-2006, 10:58 AM
and hes HOW OLD?!

07-31-2006, 05:02 PM

Are the personalities of the supporters the personality of the candidate? Most of the time, if you support a candidate, you have the same values and the same way of thinking... well, seeing some of the classless posts on this site- makes me wonder about the credibility of the candidates and what they are going to be like if elected. I think a candidate with some class and integrity would get on here and tell their supporters to cut the crap and stop embarissing him! [/*:m:uf3w3ine]Interesting we don't see that-- instead, at least one of the candidates, encourages this type of negativity.... I would expect his leadership style is the same and you all will be sorely disappointed if he were ever in a leadership role.Exactly!!! We can start with this insult (http://leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16848#16848) first. :roll: Sheriff Balkwill can tell his supporters to cut the crap and stop embarressing him. :roll: Sheriff Balkwill, please call off the hounds and tell them to stop. :?

08-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Update?

10-31-2011, 09:02 PM
You can make all the crying you want but if One of our bosses runs he will most likely get it. Say what you will but fro history has shown the average joe public thinks the Sheriff's Office is doing just fine. Remember there is almost a million in population in this county, so I dont for see 1100 employees with a couple disgruntled employees making a difference.

Boy were you wrong!!!!!!

11-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Actually that post is very true. I am not sure what you are looking at. That seemed to be the most accurate post on here.

11-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Actually that post is very true. I am not sure what you are looking at. That seemed to be the most accurate post on here.

Definitely NOT corruption at the SSO, that much for sure !

11-20-2011, 07:25 PM
:cop:

Definitely NOT corruption at the SSO, that much for sure !

LOL ..... Corruption? Whats that ??? :cop: