PDA

View Full Version : a simple question......

07-25-2006, 02:36 AM
some of the detention deputies suggested to go to 12 hours shifts but we don't because the brass is always saying we're short deputies and we don't have the manpower. when the Lts. found out that Lt. Bain was going overseas, they noticed that they were going to be short housing Lts. and didn't have the manpower to work the 8.5 hours a day 5 days a week. their solution to the Lt. shortage was to go to 12 hour shifts. now Lt. bain's ordered were cancelled, and they are staying on 12 hour shifts but only because they are heavy Lts? now the people who went to evening shift to get away from the wookie have to deal with her all over again. anyway, my simple question is, could admin. and their pet wookie be blowing smoke up our a$$? thank you for your time. i'm not trying to be a smart a$$, i'm just curious.

07-25-2006, 09:33 PM
are you serious? i dont think anyone on evenings is even eligible to bid. so quit making sh_t up.

07-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Just put it on paper if you think you can make a schedule that does not include overtime on a 12 hour shift :wink:

People like you are the ones wining and crying about making fixes and there are people that actually have no agenda telling you it can not be done. Your refusal to listen is baffling, so take the time and put it on paper and show everyone that has said it can't be done wrong. You have some control if you choose to use it.

Remember to factor in several issues that will make you understand why it can't be done.

12 hour shifts require that you cover all mandatory post to include the following effects to the schedule:

hospital posts
sick call outs
vacation usage
family medical
family sick
workman comp

So I challenge you to take all those into consideration and see what you come up with?

I have no agenda at all just frustrated at those who wont listen to reasoning nor do anything except complain.

08-17-2006, 08:40 AM
LMAO...I know, I have to know the oringal poster.

I made up that damn word FUPA.

Fat Upper Puswa Area

LMAO, good times.

-ManMilk