PDA

View Full Version : Tell your BS to the 8 year old Rape Victim CHUCKLES!!

07-20-2006, 03:53 PM
How in the holy hell can an 8 year old child get raped in broad daylight. Now I will say this, theres not one cop at SPPD who's heart doesnt go out to this kid. There's not one cop at SPPD that would not have taken joy in beating the life out of the suspect. And there's not one cop that would not have given anything to be there to catch the prick that did it, or better yet prevent it.

Having said that, I dont blame any cops at SPPD except one. Chief Chuck Harmon, take a bow fat man. Your poor leadership and lack of vision has made the City of St. Petersburg a haven for criminals. Clearly someone felt so safe and at ease that they knew they could commit a capitol felony in broad daylight without fear of police presence.

This crap about St. Pete being so different and special over other cities of like size is total politcal crap pie in a piss stew. You got big problems and dont do a god dam thing about it. Murders out of control. Rape out of control. Drugs out of control. Robbery out of control.

Where do all the bad guys go when they run from PCSO?? ST. PETE!!! Where do all the drugs in Pinellas County come from?? ST. PETE!!! Where do all the violent crimes happen fro the most part?? ST. PETE!!! Fat man keep focusing on small BS projects to sugar coat your lack of common sense and balls.

Let your cops be cops and stop kissing the ass of criminals, terrorists and the likes of Rick Baker and Go to Hell Davis. You suck fat man and I cant believe you can sleep at night you ignorant *******.

07-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Although I agree with everything you said, using the rape of a child as a political soapbox is below a LEO.

07-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Dear Guest,

I am not on a "political soapbox" you jack ass. I'm pointing out the ever so obvious truth. It's stupid ass democrats like you that turn everything around. "I" did not rape this child, the rapist did. "I" am not so stupid or overly sensitive to think that its better not discuss such a thing with respect to the victim than it is to point out the broader problem. Take your warm fuzzy feeling and go home asshole.

07-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I partly agree...the rape might not have been directly caused by the Chief's policies, but it may have been prevented if there were enough officers on the street to actually drive around a neighborhood and actively patrol the area.

There isn't a neighborhood in this city where a police cruiser randomly patrols the area. How can you? Day shift holds officers over for evenings, evenings holds over for mids and gets gets screwed when staffing drops to all time lows in the wee hours of the morning.

The SPPD doesn't prevent crimes through routine patrol as it should. The SPPD writes reports and hopes that crime will solve itself..

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
07-20-2006, 11:32 PM
If their heads weren't so far up each others' asses, the inner circle would understand the value of "Broken Window Policing". But all they do is react to crime and try to hide it, rather than to actually prevent it.

07-21-2006, 04:18 AM
WHile a lot of your points are valid this rape was committed by a completely insane aka mentally ill teenager.

Mentally ill people do not do things based on logic. Had a SP officer been standing there this POS would have still committed the crime in full view. Just like every now and then you have a nutter approach a uniformed LEO in a marked car and try to sell the officer crack.

Crazy people do crazy things. Logic is not involved. NOTHING could have prevented the rape.

07-21-2006, 01:17 PM
no...if an officer happened to be in the area I would hope that the crazed person would have been eating pavement.

07-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Point of order. Raping am 8 year old child is a capitol felony. He wouldnt need to be eating pavement, he would need to be eating .40 caliber rounds. Several.

07-21-2006, 04:49 PM
A lot of great ideas in this topic thread. Why Harmon denies the validity of the Broken Window Theory defies logic. But the, Harmon's "management" style defies logic, too.

Patrols through the neighborhoods? Not even CPOs have much time for that. They're too busy on special teams that should be the work of street crimes, OSS, V&N, etc.

And the staffing levels? Good thing Harmon can keep this information as a national security secret. It's easier to find a crack dealer in St. Pete than a cop on patrol.

The word from this week's CONA meeting is that three majors showed up to defend the chief. A certain female major was arguing with published crime stats, and tried to subsitute the bullcrap from the Mayor and Chief's newspaper fiction from a few weeks ago. She was boo-ed down. Then his royal Reggie-ness told the group they just didn't understand what communtiy policing was. At least five people in that room have served on CP tast forces, study groups, or committees in this and other cities. Reggie, maybe, just maybe, those involved citizens know more than you think. People who attended this meeting got to see apologetic and apoplectic management in action.

And one more thing: name another department in America where a citizen calls the PD and gets voice mail or music-on-hold for several minutes. Just remember, "your call is very important to us."

07-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Good work by the CPO, the detectives, and the others who closed this case. It's nice to see some good honest police work going on. Those of us who toil elsewhere in the system are glad this guy is off the street.

07-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Lot of solid points but don't be a simpleton: Me Republican good guy. You Democrat bad guy. C'mon. Patriots are members of all parties. Same is true for jerks, cops, etc. Some just yell louder. I've served alongside officers who were political, religious, cultural opposites, but when it came time to work, we were One.