PDA

View Full Version : To all Washington County Employees and Citizens!

07-20-2006, 04:05 AM
This is your Sheriff's daughter who also works for your sheriff at the detention center...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=27520891[/url]

07-20-2006, 04:33 PM
No wonder why the sheriff can't stop the drug problems in his county, he couldn't stop them in his own house. I think it is wonderful that his daughter admits to having been a thief and a drug user. Apparently anyone can get hired with the sheriff's office, as long as you are related to Ed.

07-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Well it seems less than 24 hours of the link being posted the site is no longer....Hmmm...I wonder why??? HAHA

I just wished the public could have seen that one!

07-20-2006, 11:41 PM
It truly is amazing how you people draw fun from your smear campaigns. Aside from the garbage that you spew about your opponent, you also feel the need to bring in their families, which may or may not have any influence on the laws enforced within said district.

Aside from that, you don't know what qualifications this Sheriff's daughter may have, what training she may have been through, or how she was truly hired. Keep the boards clean of this mess, please.

Completely rediculous.

07-21-2006, 02:14 AM
I feel like we are living in the days of Buford Pusser. This town is so damn crooked. You can't beleive what the current Sheriff does and then it is all covered up by his little blind mice. To all the Washington County residents who still believe Graybeale is your choice, then you are blind too. He lies, and he is a corrupt little SOB. My vote would be for ANYONE running against him! Please do your homework. You will see that Mr. Bush is more than qualified to be our Sheriff. He actually CARES about the citizens of our county and would see to it that everyone is treated fairly. Our county is growing and we can no longer allow our Sheriff to act like its good ol' Mayberry anymore.

07-21-2006, 06:16 PM
No smear campaign here, this sheriff's daughter has taken care of that herself. The website in question was conceived and constructed by the person in questioned. As far as her qualifications are concerned, are you speaking of her experience as a gas station attendant or as cashier at a department store? And since the sheriff department did not advertise the position that she was hired for how can you argue that she was the best candidate for the job. Apparently, she was the only candidate. Noone has to attack this persons reputation, she proudly displays herself in grand fashion. The people of Washington County, TN are not stupid, they are just uninformed for the time being. You can only turn dirt over so many holes before you miss one and fall in. The sheriff's office should be a guiding light of integrity, I hope one day it will be.

07-22-2006, 03:02 AM
Hang it up Joe joe, it's not working, LOL you could never be our Sheriff. Now go back to talking to yourself. You are so funny, you silly boy. You have many more posts to complete.

07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I just talked to "Joe Joe" and now that you told him to hang it up cause he is a "silly boy" he has decided that you are right and he is running down to withdraw from the election.

Have we just left the twilight zone? I feel like I am back in third grade after that last posting.

07-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Where is the victory party for Joe Bush going to be?

07-27-2006, 02:24 AM
[quTo all the Washington County residents who still believe Graybeale is your choice, then you are blind too. He lies, and he is a corrupt little SOB.ote]

Please, keep it clean. [/quote]

07-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Where is the victory party for Joe Bush going to be?

I think it is at the End of The Road Market on 107 or maybe on the old Boones Creek Road, however I don't think there will be a need for celebration, maybe a few tears and some "baggy face" former employees who have chosen the wrong hero.

07-30-2006, 03:43 AM
Guest wrote: I think it is at the End of The Road Market on 107 or maybe on the old Boones Creek Road, however I don't think there will be a need for celebration, maybe a few tears and some "baggy face" former employees who have chosen the wrong hero.

No matter whether the party for Joe Bush is a victory party or not, you and Ed are invited. They are serving integrity and honesty and apparently that hasn't been on the menu for the administration of the WCSO for years. Bring the whole administration, I'll make sure there is enough to go around.

07-30-2006, 04:06 AM
I figured I would copy and paste some recent messages from the Plantaion forum here to see if I can get the answer some how.

To the "guest" who informed us all about the so-called "harsh" words Ed spoke on the radio to the bad people stealing / burning / damaging the election signs. Can you please tell me why I can't find anyone else who heard that on the radio? Let's talk about soemthing that Ed did say to the public. On 07/26/06 at 5:30 PM, on Channel 11 in an interview with reporter Josh Smith, Ed told everyone that he "grew up here". Well I guess all of us stupid red-necks from this county should go vote for the guy from "here" and not vote for the outsider. I find it very interesting that on Ed's own website, www.wcso.net (http://www.wcso.net), in his biography, the first thing listed is that he was born in Richmond, Va. in 1949 and DID NOT move to Washington County until 1979. Well, hey us dumb red-necks aren't real good in math but I think that means that Ed did not move here until he was 30 years old. So what does it mean when he says that he "grew up here"? Maybe he didn't start growing up until he was 30! Maybe Ed is just trying to fool all us dumb red-necks into believing that he is from this area so that we will vote for him. Yes I am sure that is what it is. So Ed, were you lying to the public on TV a few hous ago or were you lying on your website? The public wants to know!

Washington County Resident

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Sure seems like things have quieted down on this forum since questions were put to the Sheriff. We know that he and his Good Ole Boys are on this site often enough, so why is it that no explanation has been given about the questions posed by "What's the Answer Ed?" I'm just amazed that no one has tried to clear up the discrepancy of where the Sheriff grew up.

Also - for those of you who are trying to access the Washington County Sheriff's Office website, try using http://www.wcso.net/default.htm instead of the previously listed one. I tried the one posted by "What's the Answer Ed?" and was unable to get to the site. But I searched until I found it and the above link should work for you.

Signed,
Another Curious Washington County Resident

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

It seems as though when you hit a sore spot with ED (and staff) that things quiet down quite a bit. What is it gonna take for me to get a simple answer about where Ed "grew up"? Either you were lying on the TV or on your website. If you lied once, we can only assume that you have lied several times, which makes me wonder if you even know what the truth is. I monitor this forum and the WCSO forum and every time the "hard questions" come out, you and your staff take the no response road. No response to me simply means that you have lied and are not man enough to admit it. No response to me means that I hit the nail on the head and you were trying to deceive people into voting for you because you are afraid you would lose if you had to be honest. Well, I am asking again but don't anticipate I will get an answer. I am going to copy and post this on the WCSO forum also to see if I can get a response there. Still waiting Ed, still waiting!

Washington County Resident

07-30-2006, 05:12 AM
I don't know who grew up where but I do know that Sheriff Graybeal has invested 27 years with Washington County. Before that he served his country in Vietnam and Cambodia with the Army protecting and serving this country just like our men and women are doing today. With the way the world is today especially, I want a man that knows what its like to be in battle to be my Sheriff cause we never know WHEN its going to be in our back yard. One that knows this county and its people like the back of his hand. Oh, I read the big drug bust in the paper. Way to go Graybeal. Anyone can go kick in a doors and look good on TV at 11 and then have the whole thing dropped in court due to violation in the law. But to take the time to invest, protect even the bad guys rights and really put these people away, that shows real professionalism on the department of WCSO and said BRAVO!!!!!!! So the grew up where? Get over it. Thats not an issue, that just picking at a sound bite on TV.
I saw the interview and if that all you have to pick at, then just keep picking cause all of his points came across LOUD and CLEAR to everyone else.

07-30-2006, 05:39 AM
I have a question to Sheriff Graybeal, why are they deputys living in school property's house and not paying rent. Washington County has 2 high schools and both have houses on their property. Why do both houses have deputys living in them. I can see if they where giving a reduce rent like $300 but free. I think that it includes everything like water and electricity, phone. Do they rotate out ever 6 months or does the same people live in them? How does the department decide who gets to live in them or is this a school system issue. I have to pay my rent and my bills. I want to live in one of those houses. I can keep an eye on the place. I have 3 teenagers and between us, we can do the job. Besides, I could use the help, dead beat dads don't help. Do I need to call the superintenat? I just don't think it is fair, thats all. Hey Mr. Bush will you let officers live off the county in these free houses?

07-30-2006, 06:37 AM
If i remember correctly the a few of the same ones that was arrested on the drug busted just recently got out of jail also for the same thing...drugs...how come the drug dealers are getting out of jail so quickly and returning back to the streets to sell again? So, they can make the current sheriff look good, maybe?

07-30-2006, 06:50 AM
Again, like has been pointed out before, don't be fooled by the lies and deceitful tactics put out there to fool people into voting for them. The so-called big drug bust that the sheriff wants to claim for himself was real. The most real part of it was that he is taking credit for the work of the DEA. The DEA not the WCSO started, worked and completed that investigation. To take credit for someone else's work is shameful.

From someone with inside info!

07-30-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey Mr. Bush will you let officers live off the county in these free houses?

Please call Joe Bush at 423-257-2265 with ANY questions you have about his plans and/or positions. He takes the time to speak with everyone.

I've had questions, and other people I know have called him too. He always takes the time to listen and he really has a lot of insight as to what is going on around here.

07-31-2006, 02:58 AM
If i remember correctly the a few of the same ones that was arrested on the drug busted just recently got out of jail also for the same thing...drugs...how come the drug dealers are getting out of jail so quickly and returning back to the streets to sell again? So, they can make the current sheriff look good, maybe?

ask the judge dummy, or are you so stupid that you think they are released without the judges authority. Wise up and get a topic that we can discuss. Also check up on your grammer.

07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
I have a question to Sheriff Graybeal, why are they deputys living in school property's house and not paying rent. Washington County has 2 high schools and both have houses on their property. Why do both houses have deputys living in them. I can see if they where giving a reduce rent like $300 but free. I think that it includes everything like water and electricity, phone. Do they rotate out ever 6 months or does the same people live in them? How does the department decide who gets to live in them or is this a school system issue. I have to pay my rent and my bills. I want to live in one of those houses. I can keep an eye on the place. I have 3 teenagers and between us, we can do the job. Besides, I could use the help, dead beat dads don't help. Do I need to call the superintenat? I just don't think it is fair, thats all. Hey Mr. Bush will you let officers live off the county in these free houses?

In referance to your excellant questions. WCSO currently has only one dead beat person (I wouldnt call him a deputy) living in the house at Crockett, this arrangement was made between his lazy butt and the school board. He is useless and is a moocher who preys on handouts and anyone he can cheat out of anything. The other person you are speaking about is a former deadbeat that was fired for reasons that I am unsure of but I did hear that he should not be near teenagers. My advice would be to contact the school board. I agree there are alot of needy people who deserve those houses.

08-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Again, like has been pointed out before, don't be fooled by the lies and deceitful tactics put out there to fool people into voting for them. The so-called big drug bust that the sheriff wants to claim for himself was real. The most real part of it was that he is taking credit for the work of the DEA. The DEA not the WCSO started, worked and completed that investigation. To take credit for someone else's work is shameful.

From someone with inside info!

If you have any questions as to who initiated the drug investigation call the office of the DEA or the U.S. Attorney General, they have been happy and will be more than willing to tell you that the hard working investigators of WCSO under the leadership of Sheriff Ed Graybeal are to be credited for this excellant job. I am not asking you to believe me, just ask them.

08-02-2006, 04:22 AM
Thanks for your advice about talking to the DEA to get my info. That is where my info came from to start with! The DEA was responsible for the investigation and information and brought the WCSO in on it because it was their county. See, some agencies know how to work well with others. Why don't you ask any Unicoi County deputy what they think of the working relationship with the WCSO. They don't have issues with the WCSO deputies (well some of them) but they dislike Sheriff Graybeal since he tries to take over thing which only leads to things getting screwed up. For example, when Unicoi deputies cornered a murder suspect and Graybeal showed up and releaved all of the Unicoi deputies only to then lose the murder suspect who Unicoi then had to re-find and arrest. I bet Ed would have tried to take credit for that arrest to if he could have just like he did with the DEA drug bust. Just because the WCSO is on scene doesn't mean that they were the heroes!

08-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Thanks for your advice about talking to the DEA to get my info. That is where my info came from to start with! The DEA was responsible for the investigation and information and brought the WCSO in on it because it was their county. See, some agencies know how to work well with others. Why don't you ask any Unicoi County deputy what they think of the working relationship with the WCSO. They don't have issues with the WCSO deputies (well some of them) but they dislike Sheriff Graybeal since he tries to take over thing which only leads to things getting screwed up. For example, when Unicoi deputies cornered a murder suspect and Graybeal showed up and releaved all of the Unicoi deputies only to then lose the murder suspect who Unicoi then had to re-find and arrest. I bet Ed would have tried to take credit for that arrest to if he could have just like he did with the DEA drug bust. Just because the WCSO is on scene doesn't mean that they were the heroes!

I can very well see that you are a idiot just as the sheriff of unicoi county who thinks that he is the sheriff of the world. We do no need idiots inside this county sitting up roadblock and pointing shotguns at our citizens. As I am sure the sheriff of unicoi soon figured it out HE HAS NO JURISIDICTION IN WASHINGTON COUNTY TENNESSEE. I applaude Sheriff Graybeal for sending (Mr Buford Pusser wanna be) and his mighty boys on their way. How easy would it have been for ths unicoi sheriff to give our agency a call and advise of the circunstance, I think I know why, he was busy calling the press.

08-03-2006, 01:20 AM
I heard about that story. People living in that area called the Sheriff and they were very upset. Sheriff Graybeal responsed and set them at ease. They knew these officers were from Unicoi County and they flat out didn't trust them. Unicoi is known for kickin ass and taking names, that is why they are in Greeneville Federal Court all the time for violation of peoples civil rights.

08-03-2006, 02:24 AM
Wow, I hope the last 2 guests to post here were not actually deputies at WCSO. Both of your postings were just screaming, "We at the WCSO are pussies." I must assume that the both of you are card carrying members of the ACLU. Maybe we should be kinder to our terrorists that we are holding at Git-mo in Cuba. I won't even pretend to believe that all of the deputies at WCSO are as cowardly as the both of you.

08-03-2006, 02:31 AM
By the way, I noticed that you were trying to insult the writer of Real Story Continued. When you call someone an idiot try to do it with better English than, "We do no need idiots." You write like the street mongrels talk!

08-03-2006, 03:09 AM
[quote]Wow, I hope the last 2 guests to post here were not actually deputies at WCSO. Both of your postings were just screaming, "We at the WCSO are pussies." I must assume that the both of you are card carrying members of the ACLU. Maybe we should be kinder to our terrorists that we are holding at Git-mo in Cuba. I won't even pretend to believe that all of the deputies at WCSO are as cowardly as the both of you.

I don't think that the officers of this county are weak as you as rudely put it. Your posting has a sound of anger. Could it be that the truth hurts and you are to the point of name calling. Even in time of war, we as a nation try to protect the innocent citizens who have no part in the battle. Again, you have the same kick ass and take names. As you can see on the news, some soldiers are going to jail for that as do officers who break the law. Don't try to twist the truth around.

08-03-2006, 03:55 AM
I agree with you, there are good cops and bad cops. There are also lazy cops and hard working cops. There are also cops who believe in team work and others who can't get anything done themselves so they take the glory for somebody else's work!

04-11-2007, 02:01 AM
oh this is so funny...like a soap opra...i have no life so i find this entertaining...

so she went from living with a jailbird to living with someone that works for her daddy....how many has this made since he has been sheriff? Probably the only one that knows is the good Lord.

04-12-2007, 11:58 AM
good question, what's her rank now? has she made Lt yet? I didn't know file clerks even had a rank...

oh this is so funny...like a soap opra...i have no life so i find this entertaining...

so she went from living with a jailbird to living with someone that works for her daddy....how many has this made since he has been sheriff? Probably the only one that knows is the good Lord.

04-13-2007, 04:26 PM
And it's only the Good Lord's business. Not yours! This is a gossiping bunch of old hens on here with no real information to share. Don't you have a life of your own you need to be concerned about? :?:

04-16-2007, 12:18 AM
:oops:

04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
It's not gossip when it's the truth. And situations like these have a huge impact on the way the department is run, so it affects us all.

And it's only the Good Lord's business. Not yours! This is a gossiping bunch of old hens on here with no real information to share. Don't you have a life of your own you need to be concerned about? :?: