PDA

View Full Version : SSO horse patrol issues speeding tickets

News Flash
07-11-2006, 11:48 AM
SSO horse patrol issues speeding tickets

Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060711/NEWS/607110361/-1/Help07) for the full story.

Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060711/MULTIMEDIA/60710018/-1/Help07) for videotape.

07-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I just read this story in the mullet wrapper and clicked on the video slideshow on this website. I really appreciated the last slide which showed Balkwill and Dunklee.

07-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Nice job for the person who constructed that slide show. Laster is kind of a funny duck but hes a good cop and does very well in this environment. Hats off too you, I think youre doing a great job in the mounted unit.

07-14-2006, 06:05 AM
"But 10 years ago, Laster joined the Sheriff's Office and began to formalize the unit and Sarasota County's mounted unit is a matter of pride for Laster, who speaks about his tiny squadron with superlative devotion"

Wow the way this article is written makes it sound like Chris Laster did this all by himself. Don't get me wrong he's a great cop and a great horse back rider, but don't forget about the people that stuck by your side for those 10 years that helped you get to where you are at now buddy! :D

Oh that's right! those ex members who had that same "matter of pride and superlative devotion" were put out to pasture because you got what you needed out of them! :P

07-14-2006, 11:43 AM
A sign of a good supervisor is the ability to give credit where credit is due. In this case, Laster gave himself all the credit. :lol:

07-16-2006, 03:10 PM
chris is a great deputy and sgt this outfit is lucky to have him.

07-16-2006, 03:13 PM
great story and slide show, i really enjoy seeing this unit on our streets. i see many sheriff cars patrolling my neighborhood, thank you guys.

12-14-2006, 05:17 PM
"But 10 years ago, Laster joined the Sheriff's Office and began to formalize the unit and Sarasota County's mounted unit is a matter of pride for Laster, who speaks about his tiny squadron with superlative devotion"

Wow the way this article is written makes it sound like Chris Laster did this all by himself. Don't get me wrong he's a great cop and a great horse back rider, but don't forget about the people that stuck by your side for those 10 years that helped you get to where you are at now buddy! :D

Oh that's right! those ex members who had that same "matter of pride and superlative devotion" were put out to pasture because you got what you needed out of them! :P

Wow, We are all cops and know the source. Chris did an awesome job as did the guys and galls he works with. Lets not bust the guy for doing a great job. Dont be so sore brother. Youre better off than us Retired. So enjoy it and Have a great holiday

12-20-2006, 01:38 PM
hey cry baby get over it and move on loser :wink:

12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Someone is not "Playing Nice" They used the word "Loser". I expect to see some modification here!!!!OOHHH or because it's not VPD then it's O.K.

12-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Someone is not "Playing Nice" They used the word "Loser". I expect to see some modification here!!!!OOHHH or because it's not VPD then it's O.K.
Get a grip on REALITY man!!!!! :devil: