PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Williamson

07-07-2006, 10:51 PM
Will you try to hang out this officer over these allegations second guessing everything like you usually do ? I have talked with you before and you are much different than you act when speaking to us as a group. It is as though you push region to write people up on grey issues or things missed even when the officer has well over a 100 cases. Weren't you the same person acting as though an officer commited murder when that school incident happened and there was clearly nothing in policy then to notify schools that a probationer was there. Maybe you should think some before you lose your temper thinking this will keep you from being a Region Head.

07-08-2006, 01:05 AM
That does not happen in circuit 10 8)

07-08-2006, 01:30 AM
bobo is back (aka honk bobo)

I have worked in C-10 on 2 different ocassions.....This guy is a pure asshole to the bone. The DCA is suffering from short-man syndrome and wears his pants up to his tits. Hmmmm.....the CA of C-10 used to throw files at officers when he was a CPS in C-13....Hmmmmm....the DCA HAS NEVER BEEN A P.O., instead he was in charge of a pansy-ass PRC somewhere in the armpit of Polk County. I will never set foot again in Polk County as a P.O.......I'm now far away from C-10 and could not be any more happy.

07-08-2006, 01:52 AM
bobo is back (aka honk bobo)

I have worked in C-10 on 2 different ocassions.....This guy is a pure asshole to the bone. The DCA is suffering from short-man syndrome and wears his pants up to his tits. Hmmmm.....the CA of C-10 used to throw files at officers when he was a CPS in C-13....Hmmmmm....the DCA HAS NEVER BEEN A P.O., instead he was in charge of a pansy-ass PRC somewhere in the armpit of Polk County. I will never set foot again in Polk County as a P.O.......I'm now far away from C-10 and could not be any more happy.

:lol: He never quite threw a file at me but the old timers here talk about him doing it before. Just like some spoiled little kid who didn't get his way, so he throws a tantrum. I wonder if he realizes how silly he looks when he gets bent out of shape like that.

07-08-2006, 03:16 AM
We love you Mr Williamson, P does not but most us of do.

07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Those 2 are always ready to throw an officer under the bus. I can't recall the number of times I saw or heard of them pushing for action aganst an officer for the littlest things. Senior supervisors have told me to always watch my own back because the circuit leaders won't be there unless they have a knife in hand.

I have only neen in DOC for a few years and I already have learned this. I can only imagine what those around for years and years with those 2 could tell me.

07-08-2006, 03:07 PM
Those 2 are always ready to throw an officer under the bus. I can't recall the number of times I saw or heard of them pushing for action aganst an officer for the littlest things. Senior supervisors have told me to always watch my own back because the circuit leaders won't be there unless they have a knife in hand.

I have only neen in DOC for a few years and I already have learned this. I can only imagine what those around for years and years with those 2 could tell me.

The CA in Circuit 10 is a very petty man who throws files when angered and can't control his temper. He manages through intimidation. Anyone who has dealt with him one on one knows this. The DCA just follows his lead and is not that bad I think on a personal level. He would act a lot better if their was a different CA. Mr. Williamson kind of reminds me of our former Secretary ( manage through intimidation ) Mr. Williamson will throw you under a bus in a second no matter the circumstances. Its a shame that people have to deal with his petty back stabbing just so he thinks it will get him promoted sooner.

07-08-2006, 05:44 PM
we loved him in sarasota :D

07-08-2006, 06:46 PM
we loved him in sarasota :D

We love him here also. Just take a an anonymous poll from the officers and supervisors. He is one of those that the new Secretary should have looked at with his childish Tyrant behavior but he had too much to clean up on the prison side I guess.

07-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Williamson needs to go!!!! All Officers at 10-1 need to get out of there, you are too close to the devil's liar now!!!.....RHONDA WISE FOR C.A.!!!!

07-09-2006, 04:36 AM
Williamson needs to go!!!! All Officers at 10-1 need to get out of there, you are too close to the devil's liar now!!!.....RHONDA WISE FOR C.A.!!!!

Williamson and his hang you out to dry management style does need to go. He is the type of Administrator that DOC should be rooting out like some of the ones already dismissed. His arrogant intimidating leadership style has no place in the supposedly new DOC.

07-09-2006, 12:03 PM
JOHN WILLIAMSON IS PROBABLY A PRODUCT OF HIS ENVIRONMENT BUT IT IS NO EXCUSE.

WILLIAMSON LIKE MANY OTHER EMPLOYEES BLAMED THEIR LACK OF UPWARD MOBILITY ON THE SINGLETARY YEARS. WHEN HIS PERCEIVED CHAINS OF OPPRSSION WERE REMOVED WITH THE ELECTION OF JEB BUSH HE WAS PRIMED TO STRIKE OUT.

WILLIAMSONS MISGUIDED MANAGEMENT STYLE CAN BE DIRECTLY LINKED TO THE BUSH DYNASTY OF POOR LEADERSHIP AT THE DEPARTMENT. FIRST MOORE AND WOLF THREATEN AND INTIMIDATED BOTH SIDES OF THE DC FENCE AND PEOPLE LIKE WILLIAMSON WHO NEEDED A MANAGEMENT STYLE FIRST TASTED BLOOD.

WILLIAMSONS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AS CIRCUIT ADMINISTRATOR WAS HONED BY THE LIKES OF JOE PAPY AND RICK SOPKA. BUT THE CROWNING MOMENT WAS WHEN CIRCUIT 10 BROKE AWAY FROM TAMPA AND ALIGNED ITSELF WITH THE ORLANDO REGION.

HERE WILLIAMSON HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF CHASE AND BE SCHOOLED BY JIMMY CROSBY, JOE HATEM AND BARBARA SCALA. WILLIAMSON IS AGAIN COMFORTABLE SINCE SCALA HAS BEEN GIVEN ACCESS TO THE OLD EMPLOYEE TORTURE DEVICES LEFT BY HATEM.

IT IS NOT ALL WILLIAMSONS FAULT THAT HIS PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING HAS COME FROM A DEPARTMENT THAT DOES NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG.

BUT AGAIN IT IS NO EXCUSE.

07-09-2006, 05:27 PM
I always liked Hatem and never had a problem with Scala. I think Mr. Williamson is fully responsible for his behavior and how he hangs people out on almost anything. He didnt get it from Crosby I guess since Crosby wasnt in charge when Mr. Williamson was throwing files at everybody like some nutcase who couldn't control his ego or temper. He just needs to go if he isn't willing to change some IMO.

07-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Williamson is merely reflecting the DOC PREFERRED method of management. It has been this way for the twenty years I have been here. Get used to it. Learn to bend over.

07-09-2006, 08:19 PM
I'm sure ole Williamson is non too pleased with these posts on the heels of Beth's visit....She'll be in Circuit 10 on Monday and Tuesday--everyone was told to clean their offices--have to make Williamson look good---have to make sure he doesn't lose his "serve at the pleasure" job.

07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
ONE THING I HAVE HEARD WILLIAMSON SAY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS WAS: HE WOULD NEVER READ THE GARBAGE PLACED ON THIS WEB SITE....DONT LOOK FOR HIM TO READ ANYTHING HERE OR AT VERY LEAST ADMIT IT?

07-10-2006, 12:28 AM
ONE THING I HAVE HEARD WILLIAMSON SAY ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS WAS: HE WOULD NEVER READ THE GARBAGE PLACED ON THIS WEB SITE....DONT LOOK FOR HIM TO READ ANYTHING HERE OR AT VERY LEAST ADMIT IT?

He reads it believe me. Thats why he said that. When 10 is mentioned it drives him crazy. Most of the garbage comes from him being a spoiled child and throwing files at people and lacking professionalism. He is not what the department needs anymore and shouldn't be a CA if he can't control his child like temper and ego.

07-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Give him the pink slip and be done with it, as long as Mr. PRC WEAR MY PANTS UP TO MY TITS, does not get the job. C-10 has hit rock bottom.....that place is a pit of misery and sufferage.

07-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm sure ole Williamson is non too pleased with these posts on the heels of Beth's visit....She'll be in Circuit 10 on Monday and Tuesday--everyone was told to clean their offices--have to make Williamson look good---have to make sure he doesn't lose his "serve at the pleasure" job.

Why is Beth visiting c10?

07-10-2006, 11:53 PM

Just making her rounds ?

07-11-2006, 12:56 AM

Why didn't the message filter down to everyone?

07-11-2006, 09:54 AM
It is said that one is lonely at the top. It appears that you clowns have "lonely envy". You complain about too much work, yet you have plenty of time to make sure you know the business of everyone at the top of your circuit leadership. How well would you do if all you heard from your officers was crap? In my circuit, we get along with our leadership. We have the opportunity to make critical observations as well have dialogue over issues effecting our work. We may not like the outcome, but we respect the decisions of the C.A. Imagine what your life and attitude would be like if you once supported your leadership. Let them know that no matter what, you will support them and help in any way you can. You clowns have a misguided definintion of leadership. You are the leaders of this agency. CA's and DCA's hold a position of leadership, yet are more likely managers. Managers do things right, being restricted by policy and all. Yet leaders do the right thing, knowing what it takes to help the offender. So with all this said, quit your crying you bunch of Nancy's, (no pun intended about Simpson) and BOBO, I am coming for you pal. You PH!!!!!!!

07-11-2006, 10:05 AM
As employees we can not change the fact that 75% of CA/DCA/RA/DRA are CRAP . They must be amenable to change. They must be leaders but they are followers of the evil empire, JEB BUSH.

07-11-2006, 11:08 PM
It is said that one is lonely at the top. It appears that you clowns have "lonely envy". You complain about too much work, yet you have plenty of time to make sure you know the business of everyone at the top of your circuit leadership. How well would you do if all you heard from your officers was crap? In my circuit, we get along with our leadership. We have the opportunity to make critical observations as well have dialogue over issues effecting our work. We may not like the outcome, but we respect the decisions of the C.A. Imagine what your life and attitude would be like if you once supported your leadership. Let them know that no matter what, you will support them and help in any way you can. You clowns have a misguided definintion of leadership. You are the leaders of this agency. CA's and DCA's hold a position of leadership, yet are more likely managers. Managers do things right, being restricted by policy and all. Yet leaders do the right thing, knowing what it takes to help the offender. So with all this said, quit your crying you bunch of Nancy's, (no pun intended about Simpson) and BOBO, I am coming for you pal. You PH!!!!!!!

:lol: Its really professional to hang people out like cattle and throw files at people when things dont go your way.Give me a break. Of course in any agency people know things about the top guys (how else do you think the feds make their busts when they do on the crooked ones.) Williamson isn't crooked he is just unprofessional and doesn't support his people one bit unless you call support getting a file thrown at you.

07-11-2006, 11:37 PM

:lol: Its really professional to hang people out like cattle and throw files at people when things dont go your way.Give me a break. Of course in any agency people know things about the top guys (how else do you think the feds make their busts when they do on the crooked ones.) Williamson isn't crooked he is just unprofessional and doesn't support his people one bit unless you call support getting a file thrown at you.

Hey, I need support. Can John come to my office and help me throw my files back to the file room before my next audit? :lol:

07-12-2006, 03:02 AM
bobo has said some bad things about c-10 on here lately.....maybe bobo should "bible up". bobo lives in a swamp now, far away from c-10. "Enough Already": I will be waiting in my trailer home for your arrival........at the back door!!!!!!

07-12-2006, 10:07 AM
BIG DOG HAD HIS DAY IN COURT YESTERDAY AND LITTLE DOG WILL HAVE HIS DAY IN COURT ALSO.

07-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey Bobo, AKA Failure to Launch...we agree with your assessment of circuit, however, you "armpit" remarks are not going un-noticed--not very kind considering how many times you left and came back....

07-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Yes, the good ole' days of hopping from C-10 to C-13 on a yearly basis.....just remember, "when in doubt, transfer out"....

07-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Bobo, I'll be there, you mayonase sandwich eating, trailer park living, white trash POS. As soon as i can get the Slacker to do her job! By the way, what kind of bait are you using this time of year? And I don't mean your usual Dynomite bait. I'm ready for some "lake surveilance". Tally Ho!

07-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Bobo, I'll be there, you mayonase sandwich eating, trailer park living, white trash POS. As soon as i can get the Slacker to do her job! By the way, what kind of bait are you using this time of year? And I don't mean your usual Dynomite bait. I'm ready for some "lake surveilance". Tally Ho!

:lol: